Generous Offers 2 - the Cruise - Cover

Generous Offers 2 - the Cruise

Copyright© 2020 by Mike Kaye

Chapter 1: Message From My Accountant

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Message From My Accountant - Mike's ladies pay him room and board. They shop, cook, clean, and desire frequent sexual attention. Mike is happy to oblige their desires. Let's join them as they prepare for and join a unique cruise experience featuring very public consensual sexuality.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex  

Message from my accountant:

Mike Rickets,
I have reviewed your request. What you ask is doable. You will be able to loan as much as $800,000 to Beth and Chrissy with assured payback. As you requested, I will involve your lawyer to assure that all that we do is proper and legal.

FYI, $400,000 prepaid term life insurance will come to just over $2,000 each.

But before this story continues a note is appropriate about the absence of an SOL incest tag. That’s because this is not an incest story. However, Mike and his ladies meet an incestuous family. The parents involved explain how this happened.

Within that family, there is no domination, coercion, or submission involved. To them, M/F sexual activity just feels good. Sisters with brothers and dad. Brothers with sisters and mom.

None of this becomes thematic. But it is mentioned again several times.

I retired two years ago at 65 with over $1,000,000 in one account and almost that amount in other accounts. My Silicon Valley home would now sell for 2.3 million. It’s a modest home in a nice neighborhood. Yeh, prices are really that high around here.

I call them ‘my ladies’. They were both kicked out of an expensive private high school for slutty behavior. Ditto a public high school. I was paid to teach both of them something about computers. It was the last part of a GED paid for by their respective parents. My ladies paid to stay in my house out of the hotel costs their parents thought they were paying. My ladies are sneaky.

Their parents were sneaky as well. At age 16 both ladies were supposed to get $1,000 per month out of their grandparents’ estate. At 21, 19 months from now, each will receive $100,000,000 plus about 40% more due to investment gains. That $1,000 per month was received from Iron Age Investments and put into accounts in my ladies’ names without letting them know the money was theirs to spend as they wished.

They were slutty with me but I let them do as they pleased. They enjoyed my willingness to play along with their desires. My wildest sexual fantasies were being met.

Our lives settled down after my ladies got their GED. Their parents had all but disowned them when they promised not to sue for withholding knowledge of that $1000/month if each received a ‘graduation gift’ of $10,000. After my teaching duties were over my ladies wanted to stay with me. They took a city-sponsored art class and for once at school, they were not hitting on their fellow students.

I suspect the reason for their proper behavior was Chrissy’s regular morning and evening exercise schedule. Beth and I lost weight because Chrissy insisted that we both put out real effort into our exercise. Her workouts were always strenuous, always nude, and always ended in serious orgasms all around. In both AM and PM workouts, I was generally able to fuck both ladies at least once.

I don’t think I need to say that I enjoyed having them in my home as tenets. I reduced their rent from $100 to $70 (total for two) per day out of which they bought food for all three of us. That was low rent for Silicon Valley but the much-needed exercise and the much appreciated live-in sexual service more than made up for any potential gain I might have received from renting two bedrooms to Apple employees.

I was generally dressed around my home. My ladies preferred to spend all day, every day, in the nude. However, because they did our meal preparation they required me to strip for meals.


Now that my accountant has responded I was ready to involve my ladies.

“How would you two like to take a sexy cruise?”

“Love to”, Beth replied, “When we were younger our parents took us on a cruise. We had fun, but the kind of sexy fun we would like now is impossible on a cruise.”

“I found a cruise that is not only clothing optional but one where clothing is discouraged. But the best part is that open sexuality is encouraged. In most of the ship’s common areas, couples or groups can do what we like to do outside on my back lawn. Indeed, this cruise has a 24/7 orgy room.”

Chrissy nodded her approval. “But Mike, cruises are expensive and we won’t have our inheritance millions for almost two years.”

“I have a way I could loan my ladies $800,000.”

“How would that work?”

“I have the money. My accountant has a plan that involves you two paying me back after you become multi-millionaires. The plan also involves, your wills, life insurance, and replacing the interest my money is currently earning.”

Almost in unison, “Good. Tell us about the cruise.”

“It departs from Sidney, Australia November 18th for almost 2 weeks mostly at sea.”

Beth had a problem with that. “That’s winter. Why not June or July?”

Chrissy knew that Beth was wrong; telling her, “Its summer south of the equator when it’s winter here.” Beth looked unconvinced. “I will explain it to you later. Mike, tell us more.”

I did better than that. I gave my ladies the URL for the cruise. Don’t make any payments yet, just read. They used Beth’s laptop connected to the big screen in my computer room.

Fifteen minutes later they said they wanted to do the Swingers and Singles cruise but had a more pressing problem. “We are horny just thinking about the cruise. We need to have a short pre-lunch exercise class. Short, so we have more time for fucking.” I was promptly stripped and led outside. They had long lost (or more likely, had never employed) the art of sensual undressing a sexual partner.

Chrissy led an abbreviated session of stretching, squats, situps, and pushups. Then it was time for the mineral oil. Our procedure had me oiling Beth first today. I took my time enjoying her generous boobs. I like to oil her front while standing behind her. Then when facing her doing her backside I have an oiled pussy for my erection to enjoy. By convention, Beth massaged her pussy with my ready manhood. Then I did Chrissy the same way. Chrissy is Japanese with nice firm boobs. I enjoy both firm and soft boobs without favoritism.

It was body slide time. Both ladies lay side by side. I gave Beth two slides dragging my erection from pussy to mouth and back. Then Chrissy. Then repeat. This afternoon I did four repetitions. As today it was Beth first, I slid back and entered her slippery pussy. Beth pulled my butt to lock me deep inside then started moving her pelvis up and down. A minute later I let go. I wanted to save something for Chrissy but my dick had not quite recovered from doing both in our morning session.

Chrissy took that as a challenge. Over the next 10 minutes, I explored her beautiful pussy with my tongue and fingers while she sucked my tired penis back to life. We both knew when I was ready to give her what she wanted. She put me inside to claim the reward for our joint efforts. I was amazed that she could get me to respond at all. Pre-breakfast fucking both ladies and now pre-lunch. Oh my god, that felt good! These ladies really know how to get what they want from me. I put out so much effort I had trouble standing. My ladies provided a little help and I was able to stand. They departed for the shower once they were sure I could move on my own.

By the time I got my tired body in the shower my ladies had the steam generator started and the water hot. I held onto the grab bars while my ladies washed me paying more attention to my dick and balls than was needed. Oh, the sacrifices I make for them.

Many times I wash them. But this time I sat back enjoying the steam. And the steamy views of my 19-year-old tenants washing each other. They dried me as if I were unable to dry myself. After drying themselves, they led me to my bed for a nap. Truly I was tired. My ladies lay one on each side. I was relieved that they allowed me to sleep. (We often enjoy sensual tasting each other’s freshly clean bodies after showers.)

I woke an hour later with a leg cramp. I walked it off but my ladies insisted on giving me a massage. Often the massages they provide end in sex. But not this afternoon. When they were done I was rinsed with warm water to remove the water-soluble massage jell.

I felt much better.

I asked Beth what she thought of the cruise rules.

“The first rule I looked for was second from the top of the list. ‘Must be at least 18 years old’ was preceded by ‘No single males.’ My first thought was that that first rule reduced the number of separate men I could fuck. Then after thinking, I thought it was a good rule.”

Beth started reading: “Every male must be accompanied by at least one female. Females do not need to be accompanied. If arriving by yourself would you be interested in us helping you find another lady to share a cabin?”

Chrissy remarked, “I like the rules about casual touching. Uninvited very limited casual touching is allowed. Continued touching requires permission to continue. Even in the orgy room where everyone is expected to say yes to almost anything, all are required to respect ‘no means no’.”

In my reading of the rules, I noticed the ladies-only lounge or LOL. “Beth, what do you suspense goes on in the LOL?”

“Gossip about anyone and anything. Men to avoid and men that are must fuck.”

Chrissy added, “It would also be a good place for girl/girl fun without men wanting to interrupt. When Beth and I enjoy each other you watch and don’t interrupt.”

After dinner, the ladies cleared the table and started thinking about what to wear in the pre-boarding lounge. We all had to pass through security dressed in normal street clothes. Once inside the clothing rule changed. From the front, all tits (male and female alike) and pussy (or dick if male) had to be covered – at least when the person wearing the garment was standing still. ‘Wardrobe malfunctions’ from the side or while moving are not only okay but encouraged. On the backside, the butt crack also must be covered.

They wanted to tie for first place for the sexiest female outfit in the pre-boarding lounge.

And they wanted my help.

I never saw them in sexy clothing. It was either dressed for class, or shopping, or in the house nude. “Chrissy, please stand up for me. I will draw my thinking on your body.” I started with two fingers between her tits just far enough apart to be almost touching her nipples. Then moved my fingers down to somewhat below her navel. Leaving my fingers with the same separation I flattened my hands on her torso. I moved my hands upward touching her tits on the way up. I’m having fun and Chrissy likes it when I touch her on any – and I mean any – part of her body. After reaching her shoulders I said, “We need to cover this area and as little else as possible.

“Think of a long button-front shirt that you leave open so your tits can breathe. Then cut away the entire back. Replace the back with ribbons, string, or anything to keep it from falling off. We can buy shirts at Goodwill and remove most of the backs to see how it looks. Buy safety pins and cloth strips to get the size right for each of you. Hell, with buttons to hold everything in place you could even wear it to a disco.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.