Three in a Bed

by Ginger Sauce

Copyright© 2018 by Ginger Sauce

Erotica Sex Story: Hey there, did you miss me? Sorry I've been away. I was talking with my old roommate Monique over the break, and we talked about her former beau. You know the type. He would come over for make-up sex whenever he broke up with a girl? Monique didn't care, and eventually, I didn't either. Anyway, here's a little story about the first time I had anal. It was a wild afternoon, let me tell you. Hope you like it as much as I did?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   .

There’s a first time for everything, and this was mine. I had never had a guy’s cock in my ass. Now don’t get me wrong, sugar, I ain’t no prude. They had licked me, and that set up some exciting vibrations no doubt, but when they started moving their fingers closer, well it felt like a little ole baseball bat coming up my back door, and that was not a good feeling. So here I was, about to let Jake put more than a finger where the sun don’t shine, right up my pretty little asshole while Monique was sucking my perky tits and fingering my clit, trying to distract me, and doing a damn fine job of it I might add. In between, she was siding her hand up and down my ass making sure it was lubed up good and slick for the main event. I was a little scared and really excited.

Maybe I should back up and explain.

I came home and found my roommate Monique consoling Jake, and by consoling I mean, she was naked on the couch with her feet in the air as six inches of Jake’s man meat plowed in and out of her well-juiced pussy. Based on the rosy glow about her heaving chest and the solid state of her pretty nipples, I would estimate they had been going at it for some time. If this had been the first time I had encountered this, I might have been surprised. Actually, the first time I came home and found them like this, I was a bit surprised, and more than a bit turned on. I had sprinted to my room and molested my clit until I made almost as much noise as they did. Now it seemed to be a regular occurrence. A part of me though I should be taking pictures to sell on the Internet. That way we might be able to get the couch cleaned a bit more regularly.

Monique saw me through her lust-fueled haze as I flipped through the mail. She reached out a hand as Jake caught her silky legs and pushed them up a bit higher. I tossed the letters onto the table and took her hand as I slipped down onto the couch next to her.

“Nipples, pinch my nipples,” she panted.

So I did. It wasn’t the first time we had helped each other out when we needed a bit more of a push, and let me tell you she has some pretty sexy nipples, with these little gold rods through them. They are special, and she loves to have them pinched when she is getting shafted. So I tweaked them, and she cried out, and her orgasm crashed her body. Jake struggled to push through the resistance, but there was so much of her juice she was just as slippery as a summer day’s sweat and Jake lost it. I could see his ass clench and release as he pumped into her. Monique cried out again, and he collapsed onto her.

“Broke up with another lover?” I asked.

“Yeah. Rough one this time,” he panted.

“I can tell. Monique is burned out.”

“My cunt is on fire, Ginger. I need more! I can’t seem to get enough.”

“You’re just a slut,” I said as I slipped a finger down between them and diddled her hard little pleasure button. “Jake, make yourself useful and suck her nipples.”

Jake did what I told him. He moved out of the way, and I slipped between her legs. Monique is prolific when she is wet, but Jake is so tasty, and I quickly licked up her pussy. Monique squirmed and bounced on the couch. She came a couple more times and then passed out completely. Jake slumped next to her, both of them lost to the world. I wiped my mouth and headed for the kitchen for something to drink.

They were starting to rejoin the world when I came back into the living room. Jake’s cock was semi-hard again, and I took a moment to study it. I don’t know what came over me, but I sat down on the edge of the coffee table and ran the palm of my hand over his length. It jumped a bit at my touch. I could feel the pulse beat through it, and it got hard again. I looked up at Jake, and his eyes were heavy as he looked first at me and then down to where my hand was. I flicked my thumb across that little flap of skin at the base of the head that just makes guys go nuts. It was the same with Jake. He moaned as I did this. There’s nothing more empowering than having a man move under your touch as you want him to move. I kept stroking him with the palm of my hand, gently, but with long strokes. I could see Monique watching me. She was softly squeezing her showgirl tits as I stroked Jake. He must have been just as excited as clear goo oozed out of the top of his cock and I ran my thumb through it and smeared it over his head and shaft. I wasn’t trying to make him cum, but I was having fun watching him dance to my tune.

Monique shifted on the couch and got up onto her knees. She moved over and kissed Jake hard while she dragged her nails over his chest. I watched as she played with his chest while I continued to play with his dick. My own nipples were pressed hard against the fabric of my bra, and I could feel the excitement of them as they rubbed with the motion of my hand. I was certainly getting wet again. Jake slipped a hand between Monique’s legs, and I could see him playing with her clit. She was pushing down onto his hand, and her butt stuck out. I reached out and ran a nail over the flesh and moved it between the globe and raked her asshole. Monique loves having her ass played with, and I enjoyed playing with it. Jake and I fingered her pussy. He was trying to make her cum; I was just lubing up my finger before I slipped it into her ass. Monique moaned into the kiss she and Jake were still sharing. She shook, and Jake’s cock felt like it was wrapped around a steel rod.

Monique moaned again and pulled my finger out of her ass. She threw a leg over Jake’s hips and pulled his cock upright so she could drop down on it. Both of them sighed as they bottomed out and I slipped a finger back into Monique. She screamed and rammed down harder onto us before she started bouncing hard on Jake. He grabbed her ass and pulled the cheeks apart. I slipped another finger into her sweet ass, and she completely lost it. There was no way Jake was getting anything out of this fuck, but Monique flooded his cock as she tried to rake he clit over him and get more sensations. Jake pulled and pinched her nipples for a minute before she collapsed against him, still wrapped around him.

I stroked his cock through the thin membrane of her ass. I could see his eyes roll back in his head, but he did not cum. I pulled my fingers out of Monique and reached deeper between them where I could grab his balls. He had really good sized nuts, and I pulled them and rolled them in my hand. Jake started pumping up into Monique even though she was entirely out of it still.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.