The Gamer's Apocalypse - Cover

The Gamer's Apocalypse

Copyright© 2018 by Cyfer14

Chapter 89: Holy Grail

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 89: Holy Grail - Adam is a neet, a bum, a good for nothing lowlife living in his parents house at the age of 30. No job, no friends and no girlfriend. He spends all his days playing games in front of his computer. One day due to some freak storm, a lightning strike hits his house and electrecuted him while playing an mmorpg game. When he regains his senses, he wakes up in a Post apocalyptic world. The thing is he also realize that he somehow got a game like system power. He can now view his stats. He can

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Slavery   Fiction   Military   War   GameLit   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Robot   Vampires   Were animal   Zombies   DomSub   MaleDom   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

The noise in the whole Arena died the moment his fist came out of the Hero’s back.

He gently pushed the bulky armor off and withdrew his bloody arm out of Galahad’s chest. The body gently slumped to the ground lifelessly.

He turned around and was about to walk out of the ring when he felt a surging aura from the dead body.

He slowly turned his body around and watched in fascination as Galahad slowly rose from the ground and stood in front of him again.

A pillar of light coming from the heavens and shining at the Hero’s body.

Adam activated his observe skill.

Name: Sir Galahad the Immortal

Rank: Class S Hero

Ability:

Rank: Class S

Holy Grail: Hero is able to revive when killed during combat. Hero’s total lifespan is reduced in every activation of this skill.

...

Adam walked back to his original position and waited for the show to complete.

A few minutes later everyone watching in the Arena rejoiced when their Hero stood regally in the middle of the ring again.

Well with a fist size whole on his shield and chest armor.

“Well that’s humiliating, I never have to die in this ring before.”

Galahad said while studying the hole Adam made in his shield.

He threw it to side and started removing his Golden Armor.

“I really should have taken my armor off earlier. I really like this pair, Kung Arthran gave it to me as a gift for winning against the Emerald Knight of the Chin Kingdom.”

“Impressive Sir Galahad! As a way to apologize for ruining your armor, I promise to repair it good as new later after you give up and surrender.”

Galahad started laughing whole heartedly. He took the last piece of his armor off leaving him in just his cotton undergarments.

“Adam! I believe you’re jesting. We can do this whole day. My Holy Grail is an S rank ability, it has no limit to its activation. I can revive a million times and can outlast anyone in the planet during battle.”

“Okay Mr. Hero. Lets have some fun let me show you the errors in that logic.”

Galahad changed his stance and gripped his sword in both hands. Galahad’s whole body is then enveloped in a red haze aura.

Adam started walking again and disappears from everyone’s view, including Galahad in the middle.

The moment Adam disappeared, Galahad simply lowered his sword and waited for the Attack to come.

As everyone expected few seconds later, Adam appeared right beside Galahad and let loose another punch aimed towards the Hero’s face.

However this time when his fist made contact with the Hero’s head, it did not penetrate nor did it do anything at all to the skin.

He casted a quick observe at the aura.

Ability:

Rank: Class A

Divine Protection: Makes the Hero immune to all damage for 10 minutes. Applies full heal once activated. Skill can only be activated three times per day.

...

Immune to damage that’s a neat ability. However, immunity to damage does not mean you’re immobile.

There is no damage done to Galahad! But the force in Adam’s punch is so extraordinary that the Hero was flung all the way outside the ring.

He smashed into the low concrete wall that separates the arena to the people’s seats above.

A few minute later he stood up all dizzy and hefted his sword again. He looked towards Adam in the middle of the ring and started dashing towards him.

Adam watched as the Hero took a few seconds to get back into the ring.

He decided to test this immunity to damage ability so he transformed his left hand to a neutron blaster and started firing at the incoming Hero.

With his marksman skill, all his ranged attacks are a hundred percent accurate. The Hero stopped mid dash when a few while globe of plasma hit him square in the chest.

With Galahad’s immunity to damage, he was unharmed but due to the orbs explosive power, he was flung outside the arena again.

...

Eventually after ten minutes of Adam trying out a few more of his energy weapons, including an Ironman chest fired Omni Beam for fun.

Galahad’s damage immunity run out.

It seems like the Hero wasn’t paying to its cooldown, Adam certainly wasn’t since he was having so much fun. So when Adam fired a small graviton bomb at Galahad’s feet. Everyone saw his whole body reduced to a tiny speck in the middle of the arena.

Of course a few minutes later everybody is again enjoying the Immortality show.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.