The Gamer's Apocalypse - Cover

The Gamer's Apocalypse

Copyright© 2018 by Cyfer14

Chapter 82: Princess Beatriz Emilia

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 82: Princess Beatriz Emilia - Adam is a neet, a bum, a good for nothing lowlife living in his parents house at the age of 30. No job, no friends and no girlfriend. He spends all his days playing games in front of his computer. One day due to some freak storm, a lightning strike hits his house and electrecuted him while playing an mmorpg game. When he regains his senses, he wakes up in a Post apocalyptic world. The thing is he also realize that he somehow got a game like system power. He can now view his stats. He can

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Slavery   Fiction   Military   War   GameLit   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Robot   Vampires   Were animal   Zombies   DomSub   MaleDom   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

I was once raised to be the Empire’s next ruler.

I am the oldest among my father’s children. For the first fifteen years of my life, I was groomed to be the heir and successor to the throne.

My father is very unfortunate early on, he can only produce female offspring. It was a concern that the throne will one day be passed down to someone bearing someone else’s name.

Our Earth specializes in dimensional travel.

Our people don’t run the risk of running out of resources, we simply subjugate other Earths and mine the necessary resources from there.

After millennia of this practice we have reached a point where everyone is content with what we already achieved.

On resent years, during my father’s reign our people have stopped further expansions and warfare.

We do maintain a military force and our fleet still constantly monitor other dimensions for possible threats. But for the most part our Empire have made our war efforts to a complete stop.


Two years ago, while playing golf on one of our family islands, my father was informed that one of our fleet was destroyed in some backwater Earth dimension

I was there of course, he was proposing a marriage between me and Senator Frederic’s oldest son Benjamin.

Benjamin has just been promoted as the youngest Commander of one The Royal Dreadnaughts, The Galahad. He replaced his Uncle who just retired from the service. He is being fast tracked to be an admiral and command one of the Dominator fleets. It should have been a fitting husband for one of the Emperor’s daughter.

The Leviathan with its sister ship The Oceanus, both a Dominator Class Flagships along the with their escorts was sent two weeks later to subdue this upstart.

The Galahad is part of the Leviathan’s two hundred Royal Dreadnaught escorts. It was supposed to give the Empire a legitimate reason to give him hundreds of recognition and medals for his promotion.

However, they didn’t hear anything from him ever again.

Last report said that his ship along with half of the Leviathan’s Royal Dreadnaught escorts were ordered to retreat and warp back to safety. They were intercepted and destroyed by the enemy forces after they detached from the main force.


She cant really say that she was devastated by the news. She only met the man a fee times in her life.

Such is the life of an Imperial Princess.


She saw the vast city during her shuttle’s decent into the planetary atmosphere.

Its not as grandiose as the Imperial capital nor is it as advanced but it feels more alive. Well the Imperial City is gone now so it doesn’t really count anymore.

In the middle of the city stood her destination. Its a huge fortress encompassing a large area and stood a few miles above the surface.

Her pilot was led into one of the towers that are jutting around the huge structure.

She then have to go through some scans. The security here is very strict.

Eventually she was declared safe and was finally given something to drink before she was allowed to enter the main hall.

She was pleasantly surprised to find out that the inside of the Fortress was as grand as their palace and contains some technology that even their Imperial scientist cant even dream off.

She was led to a huge dining hall towards a very long table.

There are already six people sitting.

A well built and handsome man is sitting at the head of the table. There are five other very beautiful girls sitting with him.

She was seated at the other end of the table alone.

She is so nervous, she cant explain why. Her hands are sweaty and she can feel her heart beat drumming on her chest.

She was thoroughly surprised when one of the girls suddenly blurt our something.

“Ohhh, I’d definitely want to fuck her Adam. Please take her, please!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.