The Gamer's Apocalypse - Cover

The Gamer's Apocalypse

Copyright© 2018 by Cyfer14

Chapter 81: The Imperatriz

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 81: The Imperatriz - Adam is a neet, a bum, a good for nothing lowlife living in his parents house at the age of 30. No job, no friends and no girlfriend. He spends all his days playing games in front of his computer. One day due to some freak storm, a lightning strike hits his house and electrecuted him while playing an mmorpg game. When he regains his senses, he wakes up in a Post apocalyptic world. The thing is he also realize that he somehow got a game like system power. He can now view his stats. He can

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Slavery   Fiction   Military   War   GameLit   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Robot   Vampires   Were animal   Zombies   DomSub   MaleDom   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

Inside the Excalibur, Adam is standing in the middle of the Command bridge looking at the lone ship.

The ten mile long capital ship is making its way towards his position.

A few hours ago, a small battleship class warped inside the Solar System and started broadcasting a peace and non aggressive signal in all military and civilian frequency.

Alice made the first contact and found out that the battleship is being used as a message courier and it’s asking permission for it’s master to enter Adam’s dimensional space territory.

It is requesting permission to negotiate the Empire’s surrender.

Alice gave it permission after Adam arrived in the bridge. An hour later Adam was notified that another ship is warping into the system.

This is the first time that a ship this big is exiting a warp gate into his territory.

The massive ship is prominently colored is Imperial red. Alice immediately identified the ship as the last remaining Jupiter class flagship.

She immediately changed the alert level of the ship to orange threat.

...

During the last days of the Empire.

Adam directly attacked the Empire’s Homeworld.

He waited two hundred miles out to allow them to gather their forces. He gave them one whole week before he finally started his attack.

He gave them all the time to prepare their forces and evacuate all their people.

He was met by all the remaining dominator class ships including the Emperor’s personal flagship the Imperator, along with its four other Jupiter class escorts.

He simply summoned all his capital ships. All fourteen Quadrillion of them.

Yup, fourteen quadrillion capital ships appeared inside the empires Homeworld solar system in one instant.

The epicenter is the Empire’s Earth and all around it are Adam’s ships. They completely covered the sun and all the stars in the sky.

Adam calls it his very own Swarm.

He should say that the Emperor fought valiantly, but he cant honestly claim that. The moment he gave the signal to attack. The Empire’s forces, consisting of their most powerful ships were destroyed in mere seconds. Every last one of their ships were rendered powerless from millions upon millions of ships firing at them from all angles.

Adam also laid waste to their Earth.

Before they left the Empire’s Homeworld, Adam detonated a Titan inside their Earth’s core.

A Blackhole a mile in diameter started a collapse, sucking the entire solar system inside it.

...

An image of a old regal woman appeared in Adam’s Command Bridge.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.