The Gamer's Apocalypse - Cover

The Gamer's Apocalypse

Copyright© 2018 by Cyfer14

Chapter 59: Disappearing Act

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 59: Disappearing Act - Adam is a neet, a bum, a good for nothing lowlife living in his parents house at the age of 30. No job, no friends and no girlfriend. He spends all his days playing games in front of his computer. One day due to some freak storm, a lightning strike hits his house and electrecuted him while playing an mmorpg game. When he regains his senses, he wakes up in a Post apocalyptic world. The thing is he also realize that he somehow got a game like system power. He can now view his stats. He can

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Slavery   Fiction   Military   War   GameLit   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Robot   Vampires   Were animal   Zombies   DomSub   MaleDom   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

Inside the huge battle room, there’s a gathering in the Hades base.

Adam and the rest have been observing the destruction of the city.

They were horrified by what happened but loosing the city is still within their plan.

The city is almost empty and only a few people are actually living there.

The civilians are now mostly living in the islands.

Most leaders and military personel are located in Hades with their families.


Hades is the first advanced structure that Adam considered as a base that is not part of his summoned units.

The Hades base was made with the combined technology of three groups. The Mazoku Trals have contributed some of the techs from their world. The technology from this world was gathered by Alice. The base does have alot of the technology that Adam’s toys have. It is full of translocator cannons and advanced shield arrays for protection. Even the metal that was used for its super structure were some of the toughest metal on earth.

Alot of those metals are readily available in some of the drifting rocks in this area of slace.

The most significant addition to the base is its giant translocation chambers and hangers. This things are capable of trnasporting a hanger full of ships or a chamber full of ground units, directly into the battle field.

This feature is one of the things that they’ve been drilling on for almost a year.

By now, Adam can deploy his forces wherever he wants and in any formation, orientation or number that he wish.


Everyone in the battle room reacted the moment Alice showed the enemy ship’s new heading.

Everybody swings into action like a well oiled machine.

A signal was sent to the Haven islands, the people who were left in charge of each of the islands immediately summoned all their people.

The shadow of the big ship is just appearing on top of one of the islands when all of its inhabitants suddenly disappeared.

They were all transported a few thousand miles on another location. This is one of the bases prepared for this kind of situation.

This base is a huge underground facility. Alice discovered it when she was going through the tech files in this planet. She saw thousands of possible locations that they could use as a base.

This particulat chamber was built for storage. This place was once a very lucrative diamond mine. It is located hundreds of feet below the surface.

Its long been converted to a living quarters for Adam’s people.

On hundreds of locations like this. The Godfather and the rest of the human leaders have sent teams of people to make these kinds of places habitable and comfortable for human use. They have all the amenities and things to make their stay very enjoyable.

The people who escaped from the islands have occuppied a few bases like these. They gatheree them selves into a predetermined groups and was transported to different bases.

This strategy allowed them to spread ouy and give them the biggest chance for survival.

Most of the bases are also easily defendable. Worst case scenarios where they are discovered and attacked. They can simply trigger another escape using the translocation chamber.

The translocatiob chambers are set on each one of these bases by Alice. She also have the capability to set them yo self destruct in case the base is compromised and the people in it already escaped.


The five hundred meter long ship hovered on top of the largest island.

The probes showed that these group of islands is one of their bases.

However after it scanned the whole place and the other three islands near it, not a single human is detected.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.