The Gamer's Apocalypse - Cover

The Gamer's Apocalypse

Copyright© 2018 by Cyfer14

Chapter 47: Killing with benefits

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 47: Killing with benefits - Adam is a neet, a bum, a good for nothing lowlife living in his parents house at the age of 30. No job, no friends and no girlfriend. He spends all his days playing games in front of his computer. One day due to some freak storm, a lightning strike hits his house and electrecuted him while playing an mmorpg game. When he regains his senses, he wakes up in a Post apocalyptic world. The thing is he also realize that he somehow got a game like system power. He can now view his stats. He can

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Slavery   Fiction   Military   War   GameLit   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Robot   Vampires   Were animal   Zombies   DomSub   MaleDom   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

Adam quickly realized the consequence of killing that much amount of mutants.

He just gained another six levels from that group alone.

Name: Adam Black Class: The Gamer Level: 35 Exp: 672230/3500000

He saw a different notification during the battle. However he chose to ignore it to make sure that he didn’t loose focus during the fight.

<Player Reached Level 30. New Skill Activated>

Passive Skill: “Technomancer II” Level: 1 (Max Level)

Skill creates an Advanced Loyal Artificial Intelligence that supports the user. A.I. can merge to ALL summoned unit for better control. Skill negates extreme range of summoned units under user’s control. Skill can be switched between levels depending on user’s preference.

AI Codename: Alice

<Player Reached Level 30. New Skill Activated>

Skill: “Nano Fusion Chamber” Level: 1 (Max Level)

Allows the user to fuse Nano Technology to other units or biological entity. User can manually change the level of Nano technology that will be fused. Fusion chamber can only be summoned if bunker is active. Nano chamber can only function if connected to bunker.

<Player Reached Level 30. “Battle Robot” skill max. New Skill Activated>

Skill: “Jaggernaut” Level: 1

Summon and command a permanent autonomous an Advanced Humanoid Battle Robot. Second generation Battle Robots. Units have better armor and mobility. Units are equipped with personal trusters for better mobility. Default Primary weapon: M3 Laser Rifle. Secondary weapon: Plasma Granade Launcher. Battle Robot is equiped with Kinetic energy shield. If capital ship is active, additional ten Jaggernaut can be summoned for each ship. Jaggernaut summoned this way will be primarily attached to the capital ship. Can set unit to self destruct.

Max unit: 1 Cooldown: 5 min.

Next level: Max unit +1

<Player Reached Level 30. “Spider Tank” skill max. New Skill Activated>

Skill: “Black Widow” Level: 1

Summon and command a permanent autonomous an Advanced Spider Tank. Default Primary weapon: (2) M2 Plasma Rail Gun. Secondary weapon: Heavy Pulse Laser. User can change secondary weapon by slotting a range weapon on the Spider Tank’s control panel. If capital ship is active, additional ten Black Widow can be summoned for each ship. Black Widow summoned this way will be primarily attached to the capital ship. Can set unit to self destruct.

Max unit: 1 Cooldown: 5 min.

Next level: Max unit +1

He accessed the “Technomancer” skill’s control panel.

There is an option on the screen to switch between version I and II.

He selected the new version. In an instant he can visibly see the static like shimmer that surge from his body to the floor of the command bridge.

Adam cant help but notice the same shimmer appeared on the other four frigate outside. The shimer only happened for a second but Adam definitely noticed it.

The holographic windows of his Gamer system somehow got enhanced too. It became more intuitive.

Since he gained six new level, he have eighteen new skill points again.

He automatically maxed the new “Jaggernaut” and “Black Widow” skills and he used four more points to max the “Rhino Tank”. This left one more point, which he casually added to “Observe”. He now have ten units of Jaggernaut, five Black widows and five Rhino tanks.

With these new additions his invinsible army just got more powerful.

(5) Frigate (30) GunShip (30) Rhino Tank (30) Black Widow (5) Spider Tank (60) Battle Robot (60) Jaggernaut (10) Attack Drone

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.