The Gamer's Apocalypse - Cover

The Gamer's Apocalypse

Copyright© 2018 by Cyfer14

Chapter 29: Lord of his Dominion

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 29: Lord of his Dominion - Adam is a neet, a bum, a good for nothing lowlife living in his parents house at the age of 30. No job, no friends and no girlfriend. He spends all his days playing games in front of his computer. One day due to some freak storm, a lightning strike hits his house and electrecuted him while playing an mmorpg game. When he regains his senses, he wakes up in a Post apocalyptic world. The thing is he also realize that he somehow got a game like system power. He can now view his stats. He can

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Slavery   Fiction   Military   War   GameLit   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Robot   Vampires   Were animal   Zombies   DomSub   MaleDom   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

Adam carried the unconscious Maya towards the bed and layed her there gently.

Nica was looking at Adam’s dick when he turned back to her, she can see the cum and the feint smear of her sister’s blood and juice on it.

“My Lord, let me help you.”

Licking her lips, she kneeled down on the floor then took Adam’s cock in her mouth.

Adam look at her while she handles his cock with a serene face. It’s like she’s in an altar paying respect to the holy grail. She licked the whole shaft and used her tongue and lips to clean it thoroughly. She played a bit with the tip using her lips and swirled her tongue around it.

His dick is in full mast again in no time.

He gently pushed her towards the bed and she lay right beside her sleeping sister.

This time he took her missionary style. He took his time. This is not a hurried fuck. He slid into her gently.

He felt the slight resistance of her maiden head and broke through it in a slow deliberate push.

She simply gritted her teeth through it. Once he is buried to the hilt, he stayed still and captured her lips.

They made passionate sex. The only sound is their silent moans and the rustle of the bed sheets.

He just thrust his hips in a slow rhythm and simply let the pressure build up.

Her legs are wrapped around him like a vice grip. Her arms are around his neck locking his lips to hers.

Finally after a few hours of unhurried sex they both climaxed at the same time.

“Thank you my Lord. That was beyond my imagination.”

He simply smiled at her then kiss her on her forehead.

Nica layed down and with sleepy eyes turn down to sleep. He slept between the two beauties; he is definitely contented with his life.


Thorn reported a few days later with the names of all the people who pose a threat in the Phoenix city. It lists all of the other leaders and their sons and brothers. It also includes all the generals and commanders who are loyal to those leaders. It even had the names of other personalities inside the city that is not under Thorn’s control.

Basically, eliminating all of them will give Thorn an unhindered control over the city.

It only took Adam a day to assassinate all of them. Some of them simply have their heads explode out of nowhere; some were gunned down in the middle of the streets.

There are some who saw the pattern of the killings and fortified themselves inside their home with tons of body guards.

With a team of spider tanks and attack drones their whole clans where wiped out. All male descendants or anyone who are next in line to be the leader are killed. Their servants are sent to the slave pens. All the female in the family are spared for Adams enjoyment.

When Thorn gave him the list, it included the males and females of those families and clans. He saw some girls there that moved his libido so he claimed them for his own.

Since he got here, he stayed outside the city inside his bunker. The location he chose is a mile away from the city gates, and is on an elevated hill.

A few would be assassins attempted to infiltrate his base, but with the help of the orbital drone. He had tons of ways to detect them and a big margin of time as a heads up.

At first Adam took personal command of his assets to kill them off. But eventually he just let his normal defence arrangement handle it. They can’t even get past the defence in his outer area.


A week later, all the people on his kill list including all the other ones who were added after were all eliminated.

There are a few that tried to flee. They only reached a few miles from the city before a Thor missile explodes on their location.

Thorn came to him announcing that the city is now under his complete control and Adam is officially now its owner.

It’s like a monarch system. Adam is the King and Thorn is the minister who makes the whole thing work.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.