The Gamer's Apocalypse - Cover

The Gamer's Apocalypse

Copyright© 2018 by Cyfer14

Chapter 19: Broken Castle

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 19: Broken Castle - Adam is a neet, a bum, a good for nothing lowlife living in his parents house at the age of 30. No job, no friends and no girlfriend. He spends all his days playing games in front of his computer. One day due to some freak storm, a lightning strike hits his house and electrecuted him while playing an mmorpg game. When he regains his senses, he wakes up in a Post apocalyptic world. The thing is he also realize that he somehow got a game like system power. He can now view his stats. He can

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Slavery   Fiction   Military   War   GameLit   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Robot   Vampires   Were animal   Zombies   DomSub   MaleDom   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

The trip back home was uneventful. There were a few zombie strugglers but they were easily crushed by one of the spiders.

It took Adam and his entourage a day to get back home.

This time, they took the most direct route. Some of the debris that block the way are easily pushed aside by one of the spiders and with the mobile armor’s rocket booster, he was able to jump over those that are too heavy or things that can’t be moved.

They reached the base late into the night.

First indication of trouble happens when they reached the outskirt of the suburb where his house is located.

His lead scouting drone didn’t locate any life-signs where Eve and James’s family are living.

He immediately assigned the A.I. to lead a team of five attack drones to investigate.

There are new dead slaver bodies lying on the street. There are also new bullet holes on the walls across the street where James and his family are living.

They saw James’s bullet ridden body slumped inside the front door. His head has a huge hole in the back.

His 70 year old wife Rose is in one of the bedroom. Her dress was torn and she’s lying in a pool of blood. There are at least 20 stab wounds spread from her neck nown to her crotch.

It’s clear that she was raped before she was killed.

He saw indications that both the girls were raped too. There are torn clothes on the other two rooms in the house. They clearly belong to the girls. The beds in the rooms were a mess.

However, both girls are gone. It seems like the slavers took both girls with them. Even the food supplies that he gave James and his family are all gone.

From the way James and his family was attacked, his concern was palpable when he thought about Eve.

There are no indications of any firefight in his house, but Eve and the food supplies that he left for her are all gone.

There are no indications of any struggle at all even in the rooms or anywhere in the house.

His initial reaction was shock. He did not expect for his base to be attacked again. He was assured by James that the possibility of the Slavers locating them is small.

The shock was eventually replaced with regret, then finally anger.

They took Eve. During the weeks after his battle with the slavers, Eve took care of his every need and gave her whole body to him.

“She is my slave, nobody in this world can take what is mine.”

His anger pushed him to take action.

James told him that the Slavers base is located to the north of them.

He dont know their exact location but he will surely find them and kill every last one of them.

He didn’t stay long after that. He set a new destination and tasked the A.I. with the ten attack drones and five of the drone to scout the area ahead of them.

Their mission is to conduct a wide area survey on the route that Adam plans to take. They should mark any mutant and kill any zombies that they can.

With him inside the mobile suit and the five spider tanks as his guards they travel north.

The mutants that were marked by the A.I. through their scouting will then be attacked by one or two of the spider tanks.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.