Love That Busy Beaver - Cover

Love That Busy Beaver

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2018 by Tony Tiger

Flash Sex Story: How to enjoy nature's gift to women.

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Incest   Gang Bang   Polygamy/Polyamory   Cream Pie   .

I was on my hands and knees enjoying the deep strokes of that thick shaft. Then I felt the familiar swelling that signaled an impending release. Oh goody! That was my favorite part of fucking; getting my insides coated with that hot stuff and visualizing those millions of the wigglers exploring my deepest recesses.

Suddenly he stopped and asked, “Should I pull out?”

“No, dammit!”

He started moving again but asked, “What if you get pregnant?”

I growled, “If I do you’ll be third in line today! Now shut up and finish this fuck!”

Only a couple more strokes and I got those welcome hot spurts which almost always triggered my own orgasm. He held my hips as his strokes slowed and my shaking calmed. Expertly he rolled us on our sides without disengaging.

“Well done,” I complimented. “Feels like you’re not shrinking either. That’s good.”

From behind me he asked, “I’d like an explanation of that ‘third’ thing, if you don’t mind.”

I reached down to cup his balls and said “I don’t mind at all and just remember you asked me. Yesterday afternoon I had a date with a longtime boyfriend and we went out in the woods and screwed twice on a blanket then he brought me back here. The last time he shot in me was just after midnight. That’s how I like to go to sleep. The next morning my brother came over because we were going someplace. He has a key and came in and there I was naked and sprawled out on the bed so he just helped himself like he knows he’s welcome to. It’s a great way to wake up. And then we had a quickie when he dropped me off. I’ve been with you since lunch and you just made me feel real good. Is that enough explanation?”

By then he was hard again and just took me from behind, reaching around to do the right things to my tits. “You’ll have to hurry because I have to get cleaned up for a hot date tonight”

He didn’t miss a stroke as he complained, “Damn! I thought maybe I could spend the rest of the night with you.”

After I got done reacting to his powerful cum shots I asked, “Do you stay up late?” When he said yes, I added, “How about I text you when my date leaves? You should be well rested by then.”

He simply answered, “Deal!” And we hopped in the shower together.

We both kept our word and just before midnight he was getting his third piece of my busy beaver. Together we counted up how many times on that calendar day I’d been shot full of man juice. Seven, working on eight. I had a question for him though, “I guess I’m already a billionaire today if sperms count for anything. Most guys I screw don’t even want to know if I’m doing anybody else or not, but you seem to relish it. Explain.”

He smiled as he continued his slow deep strokes, “I’ve been looking for a woman like you for long time. Ones I’ve found so far have either not been very active or too embarrassed to admit ho much they fuck. You have both of those covered the way I like and I think I’m in love.”

I clamped down on him with my experienced cunt muscles and said, “If you even halfway meant that last sentence than I might be in love too. I’ve got a busy day planned for tomorrow? Let’s see how often we can work you in. You now know the best way to wake me up for starters.”

We didn’t match today’s count but “came” close. We fell asleep together that night happy campers again.


It’s two months later and “Big Bobby” has moved in with me. No, it hasn’t slowed me down much. Having him at home has easily made up for what little I’ve lost of outside dick. He runs a bar and is gone mid-afternoon till two am many nights giving me plenty of time after work to practice my “hobby”, as he calls it, cause I don’t get paid. Maybe I should and I could quit the shitty job I have.

Anyway, he gets sent to work with balls drained and he doesn’t have to depend on his bar girls for that any more. Well, once in a while maybe, but I can’t be hypocritical. Of course, when he gets home I’m often wet and ready for more. He gets concerned if I’m not and wonders if I’m sick or something. He sleeps in kinda late from his work hours and I sometimes have a breakfast-and-coffee screw with a friend and come back to wake him up for his morning piece, already lubed up. He loves it.

On his day off we catch up and if he goes to be with buds I go see my brother and make sure he is well fucked. His girlfriends aren’t nearly as good as me, he claims, so I keep telling him to find better ones. I have a girlfriend I think he’d like. She’s married but has a husband who’se open-minded like my roommate. My man agrees she’s hot stuff after trying her out himself. Her hubby pokes a mean dick in my opinion.

So that’s what keeps my hornies taken care of. Will they ever settle down? My Mom says hers haven’t. Oh, well, ya do what ya gotta do.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.