Lustful Vice - Cover

Lustful Vice

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 36

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 36 - Ray is your average father, Zaria your average test tube creation. Sounds simple enough. But it isn't that simple. Incest come to mind first, but is it really if it's with yourself?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Cheating   Incest   Father   Daughter   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

After lunch, Ray drives the girls back to campus. When they get close to their dorm, Yesenia asks Ray to stop the car. “Can you let me out here, Ray? I need to head over tot eh library for a while.” She looks over to her friend and throws her a wink.

“Sure,” the man grunts. “I guess I will see you later.”

As she gets out of the car, Yesenia gives Ray a kiss on the cheek. “Thank for lunch. It was fun. Have a safe drive home.”

“My pleasure, Yesenia,” he says. And it is.

The ride to the dorm is silent, and it isn’t until Ray puts the car into park does Zaria speak. “Can you stay a little, Daddy?”

“I’d love to,” the man replies, turning the car off. He was hoping for an invitation, not wanting to cross a line that his daughter may have drawn, that being the reason for her not coming home the last few weeks.

They head up to the girls’ room, and once inside, Zaria slips next to her father to throw her arms around him and kisses him.

“Zaria...” he sighs. It isn’t a protest, but more of an unconscious resistance that quickly fades when Zaria kisses him again. This time he grabs her and kisses her back. The kiss is slow and passionate. Their tongues dance in the recesses of her mouth. She runs her fingers through Ray’s hair while he hand finds her breast. “Fuck. I’ve missed you,” he whispers in her ear.

Of course you did. A sly grin invades the Ish’s smile. “I’ve missed you too, Daddy.”

Ray continues to kiss her neck and fondle her breast, and while the man does this, Zaria guides him to the sofa. She pushes him back until he falls into the seat where she then straddles him and kisses him again.

“What about Yesenia showing up unexpectantly?” he asks, looking toward the door.

“She can stay at the library for hours sometimes,” the girl quickly explains it away. “Don’t worry, Daddy.”

So Ray returns her kiss, letting his hands trail up from her hips, over her waist and belly to wedge under her top and over her lace covered breasts. Zaria knows how her friend is and what she likes to do, so why should Ray worry? Zaria uses his actions as a prompt and reaches up to remove her top. Her nipples peak out from the purple lace, half-cup bra. Her father quickly latches on and works the nipple with his tongue.
“Oh, Daddy...” Zaria whispers in his ear. She starts kissing his neck while rotating her hips, grinding her ass into the man’s hardening member. This only makes him more ravenous and he squeezes her breast hard while suckling her.

Zaria pulls her breast from his mouth and stands, unzipping her skirt and letting it fall to the floor. The action exposes the small patch of purple lace covering her little pussy. She holds her father’s gaze with her own when she kneels in front of him. Then running her hands up his thighs and over his hardness, she finds his belt and zipper. There the girl opens him and pulls his pants down, freeing his throbbing erection.

Grabbing the pulsating length, Zaria brings it to her lips. She strokes it while applying soft, wet and seductive kisses to the tip, causing the man to shudder in turn. Then she envelopes him with her lips, letting her tongue swirl lazily along the underside. While she works more and more of his shaft slowly into her mouth, a slurping sound pervades the small dorm room. In no time the girl has set up a sturdy rhythm while watching Ray’s reaction. His head has dropped back to rest along the top of the sofa, his eyes closed and his hand laying gently at the side of her head, acknowledging his admiration of her oral skills.

After several minutes, the girl releases her father’s cock and crawls up, straddling his lap and kissing him again to share his musty taste. While this kiss is going on, Zaria begins thrusting herself back and forth long the man’s length, riding him like a rail, her nether lips splayed and moistening his steely rod with her juices. Then reaching back, Zaria grabs the hardness while hoisting herself up over it. She pulls her thing to the side and places her father inside her.

As she begins to slowly raise and lower herself on his shaft, Zaria leans forward and kisses his ear. “Fuck me, Daddy,” she says while repeatedly impaling herself on him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.