Lustful Vice - Cover

Lustful Vice

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 13

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Ray is your average father, Zaria your average test tube creation. Sounds simple enough. But it isn't that simple. Incest come to mind first, but is it really if it's with yourself?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Cheating   Incest   Father   Daughter   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

When Zaria gets home later in the evening, she finds her mother home. Fuck! Needless to say it is a surprise. But after exchanging pleasantries, she heads to the bathroom and draws a hot bath. Nothing is said about the note, which means she didn’t discover it because Ray removed it, or she did and has chosen to not say anything about it. Whatever the reason, the Ish is glad that nothing is said.

She goes about getting ready for a relaxing session in the tub, adding oils and scents and a fair bit of bubbles. She extends her legs on the tub wall and shaves one and then the other. Zaria’s attention is then drawn to the light fluff beginning to grow over her nether lips and mound. Being rid of the subtle growth to leave herself as bare as the day she was born, Zaria knows will just drive her father crazy with desire. Then she sinks into the lavish surroundings and plies her supple flesh with bubbles.

Yesenia had turned her onto a free porn site long ago, and when the two of them were alone, they would watch numerous videos to refine their skills. While Zaria lies here now, she lets her mind wander to those scenes. She loves the videos of older men making love to young Ish girls, of those same girls with creampies and then their prominent baby bumps. Zaria and Yesenia even followed a particular Ish porn star, Alesanna, with her much older daddy, from love making to pregnancy and beyond.

Alesanna was one of several Ish that participated in a specially made video diary of her and her human husband. They explored each other before the camera as if they weren’t making videos. It was like a story that covered her insemination to her pregnancy and lactating breasts and all the way through to the birth, where even less than an hour later her pussy was being pounded by the man and then filled with her lover’s seed all over again.

Revisiting those scenes, especially Alesanna’s, in her mind’s eye gives Zaria chills and excites her to the point where she cannot help fingering herself and imagining her and Ray in those scenes. It makes for a long, wonderful and soothing soak in the tub.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.