Nudist Nookie - Cover

Nudist Nookie

Copyright© 2018 by Tony Tiger

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Boy at nude beach discovers life-changing treasures on the sand. We follow him for a few years as these changes evolve.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Wife Watching   Sharing   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Pregnancy   Water Sports   Nudism   Prostitution  

Another summer arrived and the neighbor cousins were really growing up, both overall physically and their well-used peckers, now measuring seven and a half inches. Jim and Joe were by now frequent visitors. They were so much alike that it was difficult to tell them apart visually and the women would attest that if their eyes were closed they couldn’t tell which one was filling their twat. Their mothers were twin sisters but did they have the same father?

The girls in high school noticed them and their skill between female legs got around so they rarely got very horny and didn’t have to resort to each other’s asses for relief anymore. A few classmates even got into watersports and some beer-drinking yard orgies were organized when parents left them alone.

The nude resort visits were growing in size and this year the cousins were each allowed to bring a girlfriend who was seventeen or older and ready to fuck anyone. They actually had a choice from several eager ones who you wouldn’t think were such sluts. The ones who joined them were so different. Chrissie was a taller and slender blond with short cropped hair both places, her b-cups had large areolae and nipples. Mary, on the other hand, was shorter, brunette, and nicely padded, what you might call a comfort fuck, with firm d-cups and long hair top and bottom. Both were eager to try older men, hearing that they’d learn a lot.

Two adjacent beach houses were rented ands a small fleet of vehicles transported the vacationers. The young guests were split between the house as were the cousins. Half of each house’s residents would swap halfway through the vacation.

Clothes came off quickly and some headed for the beach while others the bedrooms to reacquaint from the last time. The cousin took their guests to the beach. They needed to get acquainted with the other men before opening their legs as they itched to do. The cousins took them up the beach to the dunes where the outdoor fucking took place and gave them that thrill for starters.

Back to the beach with their pussies drooling they found loungers and got drinks and the other men began to approach them. Their nipples were hard seeing the male equipment swinging in plain view even though flaccid. This was going to be hot!

Tommy was the first to approach them and brought them some cold beer. They visited and were joined by Freddie who brought another round. When the gals said they had to unload their beer, which you only rent if you look at the color going in and coming out, the men grabbed a blanket and took them to the dunes. “Ok gals,” Tommy said, “just stand with your legs apart over these small shrubs and water them. It’s a perfect fertilizer.” They shivered with the thrill of doing this for the first time in public with men watching. Getting them on the blanket was easy and each got a load from both men before they went back to the beach. They looked at each other and just grinned. This was going to be a great time, they both thought. The other two men found time and place during the day and early evening to give them new pecker experiences before bedtime with their cousin host who finished off the list with care since the busy cunts were getting sore. NO complaints though!

The next day went much the same but with more beach activities between copulations. They decided to fuck half the men one day and the other half the next. Of course that didn’t work out since they might be banging one on the beach and another not on their official list might walk by and wait for a turn. What fun!

Water sports were brought out in on the second evening when it was still light on the beach. Emily Had dreamed up the “Peelympics” over the winter and developed some events to organize the activities fueled by beer and cold tea. A section of beach down a ways was designated for it and the sand got rinsed every afternoon by the usual little rainstorm. Days and evenings for the next two days could be used for practice. Chrissie and Mary were mortified to see it at first but folks were having so much fun they joined in and worked to figure out their strengths. It might be distance, volume, accuracy, and others. Some neighboring vacationers noticed and were allowed to join in the fun so things got real wet.

The event was opened the third evening after dinner with a little ceremony and the schedule of event posted on a bulletin board. There were little trophies for the winners. There was cheering and all the things that accompany any athletic competition and a lot of fun was had by all. Almost everyone in the audience was also a competitor so all needed rinsing after their event and piss often got splashed on the spectator who got close to see the action.

Everyone participated in the “piss-for-all” where you tried to wet as many others as you could before dropping out if you got splashed. Emily took that one with a combination of the before-mentioned skills. Mary took the volume trophy and Tommy did the distance while Marty surprised everyone with accuracy.

The event beach got really wet after dark as couples and more combined pee and sex in the dark. Mary and Chrissie both discovered from the cousins that piss-dumps up their cunts had unique pleasures. What a mind-opener this vacation had already become! What else was new?

The guests had already discovered what a fun and educational experience this trip was. In the past they had fucked two or three guys on the same day but separately, and date swapping in the same bed with the cousins, but never so many men in a day like their first one here. The older men enjoyed showing them new things and easily met their expectations in that regard. Now they wondered what it would be like to take on more than two in a row, one right after another. They went to talk to Judith, the matriarch of this whole bunch.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.