Truths and Betrayal's of a Young Man's Heart - Cover

Truths and Betrayal's of a Young Man's Heart

Copyright© 2018 by Hawkrider

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - All Names of this remake of my first story are fictional. This story is of a young man named Alex. After a tragedy that leaves his legs hurt, and gives him nightmares of seeing his father dead in a car wreck. Alex's life turns sideways. He comes to learn Truth's become betrayals. It all starts at home and works it's head to school. How ever he has two true friends and a uncle that give him some help in the beginning of a two year start at a new start at life, That start is with a old friend.....

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Cheating   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   2nd POV   Revenge   Violence  

Trina’s POV:


Summer vacation went by being the worst I have had since I have become a teen. After Alex’s birthday I have been so sad and depressed since I have lost him. The dance sucked after he dumped me in front of our friends and the rest of our fellow students. I was so stupid not making sure the bathroom door was locked. Of all the times of giving David a blowjob my boyfriend had to take a piss. Mina feels just like I do about the whole thing. She came out telling me that she loved Alex just as much as I did and do. Mina and I had a reason why we give David and Chase hand jobs and blow jobs. So many times I wanted to tell my man, but never could. I went to his house to ask momma Terra if she had heard anything just to be told no. She would only say as far she knew Alex was still down south somewhere. She would try and stay strong, but I knew she just like Mina and I have had her share of tears. I cry myself to sleep holding the teddy bear he had bought me for Valentines day. That was such a romantic day for me. Alex took me out to eat although I drove, but still it felt like we were married except we didn’t make love. Alex said he wanted to wait until our last year of school to make that step. I guess now that will never happen. I kick myself everyday now for making such a big mistake.

The first day of school really sucked. I mean I would normally see a so happy Alex sit by me, but today I see a guy I don’t even know. My morning classes have been boring. My classmates ask me where Alex is. I tell them I have no idea for he left during the summer to get help strengthen his legs back to the way they were. They would only nod hoping he was ok. Zack and Lina seem happy. I have seen them around at the hangouts we all went to. I have seen them kiss and hug. Mina seems upset with Lina showing off her man. I guess I am too for my man ... the man I loved was no where to be seen. David has gotten strict with Mina and I. He had us both to himself. I think Mina and I sucked him off for two hours until he told us to eat each other out. Mina and I didn’t want to for we only wanted Alex to watch, but we were ordered to. Now he fucks our mouths rough. Chase has told Mina her pussy was his so he would eat her out while she did me. I hated those moments for there was no love except for Mina, but I wanted a man’s heart to beat with mine during sex. I had to shake my head out of my thoughts while listening to my teacher. The lunch bell rung making me know I had a hour to spend with my friends.

Once in the lunch room I noticed Dusty, Maxine, and Mina sitting at a corner table. I made my way over not being really hungry. I noticed Zack and Lina both talking to a few girls. I guess they were worried about Alex. I guess I couldn’t blame them for he was a good guy after all. I got over to the table taking a seat next to Mina. I gave her a hug feeling her return it.

“You ok baby?” I ask to get a no

“No I’m not Trina. I miss him so much. I miss my best friend.” She says with a few tears

Out of all of us Mina grew closer to Alex. She had fallen in love with Alex a long time ago, but never told him. I knew how she felt for I had fallen in love with Alex.

“I know baby so do I.” I say to feel her nod

We sat there talking about old days growing up. The happy times we shared with Alex. Deep down without a shadow of a doubt I missed the man that held my heart with his.


Mina’s POV:


So far my life has really sucked. One day I am happy with my best friends and around the man I never confessed my love to. It’s October in the new school year. Everyday Trina and I have had to pleasure David and Chase to no end. We don’t spread our legs for them since Trina and I made that clear. I have spent my nights crying knowing I had hurt Alex. I so wanted to tell him just like Trina did, but we never did. Now I must wait until the day he arrives back in town. It’s Halloween night at momma Terra’s. David and Chase had Trina and I follow them to his bedroom that was across from Alex’s. They have Trina and I get on our knees. Next we know they pull out their dicks to have us suck. I turn to look at Trina who looks at me sad. I know how she feels for I was not in the mood either. Things were just boring now. Nothing was the same anymore. I just wanted this to end for I was not to be another man’s cum swallower only Alex’s. That night I just wanted to go home and curl up in my bed. I feel bad doing something I should be doing to Alex. I wish he was here so much as I take the ugly dick in front of me into my mouth.


Zack’s POV:


Thanksgiving is usually at Alex’s house, but this year it’s at mine. Well my parent’s and Lina’s are here. Lina thought it would be good for our family’s to get to know one another. I agreed since her and I were going together. Lina and I haven’t really done anything except kiss and cuddle. I felt neither of us were ready. I know I wasn’t for I felt it was not the time. Lina would comfort me the times I started missing Alex. She understood for she was equally missing him. She thought of him as a brother. We would call him on the weekends not letting anyone know. He was doing better. He said he didn’t need the cane anymore. I was glad of that for I knew he would get better. I had faith in him to be the Alex I loved as a brother.

Lina and my family were really getting along. We both smiled seeing our parents talking about different stuff. I could see my dad really listening to Mr Chou. Same with my mother with Mrs. Chou. Lina turns to look in my eyes.

“You ok baby?” She asks to get a nod

“Yep this was a great idea you had.” I say to get a smile

“I know baby ... um can I ask you something?” She says while I give her a nod “ When are we going to you know?”

She says asking softly while I quickly look at her. Lina has a smile while I blush.

“I thought you were not ready?” I ask to get a nod

“I wasn’t, but I want us to make it official baby, and besides in my custom once my love takes me I am his forever. Mother has taught me the old ways that grandmother taught her.” Lina tells me while I look to see our parents talking

“Are you sure Lina for I don’t want to lose you?” I ask to see a sex smile

“Yes baby I am sure, and you will not lose me. I am not like other girls. I actually know what love is Zack. My parents raised me knowing the old ways of our culture. I want you to take me darling.” Lina says with such honesty that I smile

“So when did you want to do this?” I ask to get a grin

“Tomorrow while our parents are out. I want to experience making love with you.” My beautiful asian princess says with such beauty

“I hope it will be something to remember.” I say hearing our parents laugh at something

The rest of Thanksgiving goes by with our parents becoming good friends. After Lina and her parents leave around eight that night my parents sat down with me.

“Zack I think this has to be one of the best Thanksgivings we have had. I just wish Alex was here we sure do miss him.” My father says while I nod

“I know dad, but he will be back one day. So what did you think of Lina’s parents?” I state asking to get grins

“Actually they are very cool. They want to invite your mother and I over for the weekend. Like a adults only thing.” My dad says making me confused

“Ok, but what about Lina and I?” I ask being concerned

“Zack you are sixteen and very mature for your age. Your mother and I trust you in every way.” Dad tells me to get a nod

“Honey we know times change. We were sixteen once and had those deep feelings for sex.” Mom says giggling

“Mom.” I say to get laughs from them both

“Son what your mother is getting at is we what you to use common sense. Lina is a very beautiful young lady. If you both love each other which we know you do for the other then just be happy. Han said his daughter is at the age of consent. Zack we just ask that you both don’t make us grandparents yet.” Dad says with a grin

“True I don’t want to be a young grandmother. Baby what your father and I are saying while we are gone what ever you two decide is ok. Your father took me to bed on my sixteen birthday. We have been together since. Don’t be scared of love, or what happened between Alex and Trina. I still can’t believe she would do such a thing.” Mom says while dad nods

“Mom that is old news. Alex is over what happened. He is focusing on himself now building his body up and healing his legs. I think he won’t be the same Alex on the outside.” I say to get nods from them both

“Well still he never deserved to be hurt in such a way after just months earlier losing his father. I just can’t understand girls these days. It’s like they only think with what’s between their legs.” Mom says while I just chuckle with dad

“Julie guys are the same no offensive son.” Dad says while I wave my hand

“Non taken your right. Guys my age only think with the wrong head. I am not like that. I love Lina so much. She um.” I say to get smiles then concerns

“She what darling?” Mom asks while I look between her and dad

“Well she um wants us to have sex. She says in her culture a sixteen year old girl gives herself to the man she loves and is forever his. I asked Lina if she was sure to only find out she is.” I say to get nods

“Well the asian culture is a exotic one. Han says there are a few taboo’s that he doesn’t even cross, but also said he became like a exile because he never would.” Dad says while mom nods

“Kika said the same to me. She explained that a young woman was sometimes shared in another’s bed while her boyfriend or husband watched.” Mom says while I shake my head

“Well I could never share Lina. She should never be used in such a way.” I say to get agreeable nods

“Aww, but honey sometimes it doesn’t hurt to experience something’s together. That is what trust and love is. You have to trust the one you love.” Mom says turning to look at dad who is smiling

“Your mother’s right, but that is for you both to figure out on your own. We are just saying don’t be prudish and enjoy life with her.” Dad says while I nod

My parents and I talked a little bit longer. Around eleven that night I go to bed. I lay thinking of all that was said to me. I begin to think of what Alex would might think and do. Damn I miss my friend so much. I hope he shows up soon to make some think different, and gets payback against those that hurt him.


Terra’s POV:


Christmas Day is here being a Thursday. I am sitting on the couch with Russ on my left while Cindy is on my right with Gus on her right. Trace is sitting in Chad’s old chair with Beth sitting on the floor in front of him. David is in the other chair with a sad looking Trina in his lap. We have already unwrapped our gifts that was given to the other. There are still a few under the tree for my son. I can’t believe he isn’t here. This is the first Christmas without my loving Chad and my son. I have felt lost at times not knowing if I will ever see Alex again. I just pray that where ever he is that my son is thinking of me at that moment. I am brought out of my thoughts by the sound of wrapping paper being ripped. I look to see David opening one of Alex’s gifts. I quickly get up making my way over to stop him. I lean over grabbing the gift snagging it from his hands.

“Hey what gives?’ David asks while I stare coldly in his eyes

“Don’t touch MY son’s gifts. They are not yours to open.” I say to see his eyes go wide

“What’’s the big deal he isn’t here. No sense of them not being open.” He says trying to make sense but to no avail

“It doesn’t matter if he isn’t. It’s called respect David so keep your hands off.” I say squatting down to gather Alex’s gifts up

“Terra just let David have them. You can always get others for when Alex shows up. Besides one day David will be your son.” Russ says while I stand up with gifts in my arms

“No I will not give these to him. These are for my son not yours.” I state seeing his wide eyes while I make my way up to my son’s room

Once inside I place the gifts on the bed. I sit on the edge of the bed to only start crying. I can’t help for I miss my little man. I need him back in my life. I would do anything to just know he is ok. I am his mother and should know where he is. I can’t believe he would leave me. Why did I do to hurt him besides getting with Russ. I look at the room of all my son had collected through the years. Toys, posters, trophies from school for all his accomplishments. I stand up taking the few steps to the dresser. I pick up the picture of him and Chad. I trace both their faces with my right index finger.

“Chad my love I am so sorry for all I had done. I had no choice please forgive me, and please tell me where our son is. I need him Chad please give me some kind of sign.” I say with tears flowing down my face

I hold the picture to my chest over my heart. I lower my head remembering when Alex was a little boy always coming to tell me goodnight with a hug and kiss on my right cheek. That became his little ritual every night. I had grown accustom to it. I wipe my tears thinking I should get back down stairs since my family were here. I place the picture back on the dresser to only tell them both I love them.

Once back in the living room I return to the couch. I don’t say anything as Cindy comforts me. She has been supporting me through all the wait for Alex to return.

“Hey Aunt Terra when is Uncle Damien going to show? I have a car question for him.” Trace says while I quickly look at him

“He isn’t since Chad is gone I have no desire to have him around.” I say to get wide eyes from Trace and Beth

I see Beth turn to look up at Trace who nods. She stands up while he follows.

“Where are you two going?” Cindy asks while they put their jackets on

“To spend the rest of the day with OUR only uncle. Uncle Chad is gone yes, but family don’t disown family. I don’t know what has gotten into you Aunt Terra, but you can’t tell us who not to see as family.” Trace says shocking Gus, Cindy, and I

“Let’s go brother maybe Uncle Damien has the turkey done.” Beth says while they both leave without a goodbye to me

I sit there stunned and shocked. I never thought my nephew or niece would say such things. I turn to see Cindy looking at me worried. Gus is shaking his head not believing what happened either.

“I say good that they left more food for us.” David says with a grin while I sit there sad


Elsewhere At That Same Moment


I am sitting on the couch around noon on Christmas holding little Lisa and Lucy. Sasha is on my right playing with a toy bike. I have to chuckle for my new family that has taken me in are mostly bikers. I find it a change in my life from what I was use too. My godparent’s have introduced me to their family. I have met Karl and Gail who seem to be nice people. Their daughter’s Sasha and Lucy are cute just like Lisa. My godmother Tessa is pregnant again. I have been helping her around the house when not in school and working out or training in martial arts with one of the biker members. Gray has told the club so much about me that each has taken me in as a nephew or little brother. A few of the women have taken me in for a son, but Tessa claimed me above all. I smiled hearing that for I began seeing her like a mother.

“Alex you ok hun?” Tessa asks to get a nod

“Yeah just enjoying the moment. These three are really something.” I say looking down at Sasha, Lisa, and Lucy

“Aww yes they are hun. They sure have taken to you pretty good.” Tessa says while the others nod

“That because he bubby.” Sasha comes out to say

“Aww you like him to be a big brother?” Gail asks to get a nod

“Yes, he bubby. We love him as bubby.” Sasha says making my heart warm up

“You heard her son. Looks like you became a big brother.” Gray says while Sasha yells with Lucy and Lisa joining

“YAY.” They yell getting laughs from those around us

Sasha stands up on the couch next to me to hug my neck.

“Wuv you bubby.” She says placing a kiss on my cheek

“Love you too Sasha.” I say getting awes

I do love my new family for they have helped me in so many ways that I could never begin to know. That Christmas was one I will always remember for they each welcomed me months ago.


Terra’s POV: Two Year’s Later


Two years and a half years have gone by. My son has not returned home during that time. I have felt so lost without him around. After that first Christmas he wasn’t here I received a letter after the New Year from him. It was a hurtful letter that no mother should read. He stated I was a good for nothing mother. His letter was very vulgar with words that hit me to the core. I went to my sisters that day showing her the letter. She read it over and over to only tell me that the Alex we knew couldn’t of wrote that letter. That he wasn’t our Alex. I cried so much that day trying to figure out what I did to hurt my little man. Since that day I have cried every night wishing he would come home to tell me what I have done besides introduce Russ to the family and let him and David move in. I knew Alex was still hurt from Chad’s death, but why was he taking it out on me. I always loved my son and still do. Russ had told me that I should just move on saying I would be better to just accept David as my son for he was bigger and more of a son. I was stunned by his words. I could not accept another’s son that was not mine. Alex was my son who I would never replace. I told Russ I was never giving up on Alex ever. That Valentines Day he purpose to me. Saying he would always make me happy. I don’t know what it was that made me say yes, but I have so regretted it since.

It’s now August two years later that I am very conflicted. Yesterday I over heard Russ and David talking bad about Alex. Saying they are going to turn him into a servant around the house. I was shocked especially when they also said they would have him stay in the garage like a dog. I left without the two knowing to only go to Cindy’s. It was a awkward greeting for I had started being mean to her a few months ago. After some pleading and apologies she had me sit down on the porch. I told her what Russ and David planned to do which even shocked her. I told her I couldn’t let that happen. She sat being quiet glancing at me then at the open field before she spoke up telling me she has been talking to Damien. What she told me gave me some hope for my son would be back in town. I asked her when and where. She told me to forget about going to see him. I told her don’t tell me that for I needed to see my son. She then looked at me intently before letting out a sigh. That’s when she told me of a biker gathering that would be held at the lake the next day. I felt so hopeful at that moment. She said they were also going to the lake to see Alex.

So here I am the day of the gathering with Trina and Mina with me. Both were at my house waiting for me. I explained to them what Cindy told me. Both pleaded with me to take them along. I debated if I should, but I knew they both loved Alex by the way they would talk when David, Chase, and Russ were not around. It’s around eleven o’clock on Saturday that I pull on the road to the lake. We see a few biker’s with a few women with them. Once to the lake I find a spot away from the bikes to park. Trina. Mina, and I get out of my SUV that I lock up securely. There are motors revving up. We make our way around looking for Alex. There has to be over 200 to 300 bikers here. Trina and Mina stick close to me so no one will mess with them. We come up to a huge crowd. There was screaming of encouragement from what I could hear from the music that was playing. Getting closer I could tell there was a fight going on. The lyrics from the song was filling my head.

Hell on Earth For What It’s Worth Dead on Dreaming You started screaming The wizard of how The king of the now Cry like a banshee And die like you want me

Violator Desecrator Turn around and meet the hater Violator Desecrator Turn around and

Demonoid Phenomenon Get it out Get it on Demonoid Phenomenon Get it out Get it on

The conquering worm The slithering germ Lost in black sleep I see how the gods weep The horror of Madness The Terminal Sadness The cool air of mourning Gave me the warning

We made our way through the crowd to see two men fighting. One stood about 6’0, 205 lbs, with long sandy blonde hair. The other stood about 5’10, 195 lbs and very fit with short red hair. I looked at the shorter one to see his left eye looked swollen. He seemed so familiar to me in some way. He looked so beat and bleeding from his nose and lip. The crowd were so into the fight pushing those in front of them. I looked around to see Damien standing with two people that looked familiar along with a woman that shocked me.

“Trina is ... is that your mother?” I ask pointing over towards Damien

She looked over to only show a look of shock.

“Holy shit it is my mother, but why is she here?” She asks to get a shrug

Helen was dressed in a bikini top and cut off jean short. I couldn’t believe the way she was dressed. And above all clinging to Damien. I noticed he was looking at the young man fighting. What he yelled really shocked me.

“ALEX END THIS TAKE HIM OUT!” Damien yells loud enough that I could hear him over the music

I was shocked just as Trina and Mina were. It was at that moment that Alex smirked before jumping in the air to plant his left foot into the tall guys head making him stumble backward. That was when Alex quickly stepped over taking the mans head under his left arm before twisting them both planting the guy on the ground. Both laid on the ground until Alex quickly got up. A older biker made his way over to raise Alex’s right arm declaring my son the winner. I was astonished that my son who use to be small was now buffed in a way that made a few of the women stare like they wanted him. I turned to see Trina and Mina staring at him with wide eyes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.