Two Teachers, Four Boys in a Cabin - Cover

Two Teachers, Four Boys in a Cabin

Copyright© 2018 by DDMarshall

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A last minute change of plans and two female teachers chaperone four teenage boys on a one week trip to a cabin in the woods. There is fishing, boating, swimming, campfires and hiking to reward the boys for getting good grades. At least that was the plan and what they told everybody when they got back.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Monday

For some unknown reason, I woke up about 2:00 am in the morning and noticed Patty was gone. I did not think much of it. She probably went to the privy. I was not sleepy and thought I would take a walk and take in some night air. I put on my slippers and my robe over my nightgown and went out the front door and down the porch steps and headed toward the beach.

I heard a splash and thought it was too bad I did not bring my fishing pole. It sounded like the bass were feeding. Then I heard voices and became concerned that a couple of boys had snuck out and were swimming. I hurried down to the water’s edge to get them out of the water and back into bed.

Much to my surprise, I saw Patty standing in the water waist deep with her back to me with her hands on Greg’s shoulders as he stood in front of her.

In a lowered voice I called to her, “Patty what are you doing?”

Patty turned around with a deer in the headlights look on her face and I saw she did not have the top of her bathing suit on.

“My god Patty get up here and put your top back on. Are you crazy?”

Once she got over the surprise Patty just smiled and started wading toward the beach. Greg stayed where he was and even lowered himself a little more into the water. Patty had only taken about five steps when her hips and the tops of her legs were above the water. Patty was naked.

Patty approached me and said, “What the hell do think I was doing? I was about to get laid until you interrupted us.”

“I did not think you would take me seriously when I said you could screw Greg.”

“I knew you were kidding honey but I could not get it out of my mind and when Greg came out to pee the same time I did I could not pass up the opportunity. I’m sorry.”

I turned back to the water and said, “Greg, get up here.”

Patty added, “Don’t worry honey you don’t have anything she has not already seen.”

I glared at Patty although she could not get the full effect in the dark as I said, “It’s okay Greg come on out we are all adults here.” I turned back to Patty and asked, “You told him about yesterday?”

I knew she was grinning when she said, “That’s how I got things started tonight.”

When I looked back toward Greg he was knee deep in the water and his magnificent cock was erect and I could not take my eyes off of it until he was standing on the beach three feet in front of me and said, “I’m sorry Mrs. Jenkins.”

I put my left hand on my hip and one hand to my forehead as I thought of what I should say next. I can’t quote exactly what I said but the gist of it was, “I can’t send the two of you home because of the flap it would cause and I need Patty to help chaperone. You are both adults and I expect you will be discreet in your extracurricular activities. The other boys must never know what you two are doing. Now find a place a lot less visible than right here where I had no trouble catching you with your clothes off.” I turned and walked quickly back to the cabin.

I crawled back into bed and but could not fall asleep. I was worried about what I had just witnessed and if I had made a big mistake by giving them my approval to have sex while we were at the cabin. About an hour later Patty came into the bedroom and crawled into bed.

I could not resist and as sarcastically as I could I asked, “Did the cougar have a good time?”

“Honey, you have no idea. That boy has one talented cock. You might want to grab a little of the action while we have him here.”

“I am not about to fuck one of my students. Technically former student, but I am still not going to fuck him even if he does have the nicest cock that I have seen in a while. Now go to sleep and count your lucky stars you were not caught by one of the other boys.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.