The Rogue's Harem Book 2: Rogue's Wicked Harem - Cover

The Rogue's Harem Book 2: Rogue's Wicked Harem

Copyright© 2018 by mypenname3000

Chapter 19: Coquettish Pussy

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 19: Coquettish Pussy - 800 years before the Knight and the Acolyte, a roguish adventure, his sexy priestess sister, a catgirl sex slave, a wicked princess, a playful faerie, and a hermaphroditic warrior are embroiled in the schemes of a despot and a cruel naga! Book 2 of the series.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   High Fantasy   Paranormal   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

Note: Thanks to B0b and WRC 264 for beta reading this!

Zanyia – Queen Sidhe’s Palace, Faerie

I was miffed.

I couldn’t believe that dumb faerie guard didn’t want to fuck me. Me! How could he not want to fuck my tight, petite body? I had such lithe legs and small, firm tits. My ass was cute and my tail was sexy. I swished it back and forth as I crawled away from him, moving on all fours like a kitty-cat. My ears twitched as the purr rose in my throat.

He would fuck me!

I had my pussy pointed right at the faerie guard as I took my time heading for the exit. I felt his eyes on my snatch, covered by my tawny bush. An exciting thrill ran through me. A horny itch grew in the depths of my cunt. Juices flowed, beading my glistening hair. I put a sway to my cute rump, purring louder and louder; such a sexy sound.

I didn’t look back. That would defeat my goal. I needed the faerie guard staring at my cunt with such lust. I needed to overwhelm him. I needed him ripping off his gold armor and thrusting his hard cock into my naughty cunt. Aingeal needed me. Master was counting on me. I promised him my plan would work.

And now this dumb guard was making a liar of me.

In the wall before me, made of the same crystal as everything else about Queen Sidhe’s palace, I could see the guard’s reflection. He gripped his bronze spear, his wings twitching, fluttering. A trickle of juices ran down my thighs, letting him know I was horny. He licked his lips.

I shuddered, so eager for it. I came closer and closer to the exit, taking my time, letting him appreciate my cunt, imagining what it would be like to slide his dick into my hot, juicy depths. To feel my tight cunt wrapped around his cock, squeezing him, milking him.

He let out a groan. His dick so hard. He needed a pussy. My pussy.

I wiggled my hips, pausing at the stairs that led from the dungeon. I threw a final look over my shoulder now, giving him that beseeching look. I put all my lust and desire into this look, my lower lip pouting.

He had to act. He had to want me. He had to throw me against the wall and fuck me so hard. I wiggled my hips. His hand tensed on his spear. His wings fluttered more. I held the pout for one more second.

Then turned to crawl up the stairs. I put my hand on the first runner, the crystal cool beneath my grip.

“Cernere’s black cunt,” growled the guard.

Metal clanked against crystal. Heavy footsteps rushed across the room. Strong hands seized me. I gasped in delight, not fighting as the guard hauled me to my feet. He spun me and pressed me against the crystalline walls, my nipples rubbing on the cool surface, my cheek pressed against it.

“Teasing slut!” groaned the guard.

“I knew you wanted to play with me!” I moaned, undulating against the wall, rubbing my entire body against it. My pussy clenched, aching to be penetrated. I whimpered as he pinned me there. “Please, please, fuck me! I need your dick in me so badly! You’re so hunky! Guards in armor ... They make me so wet!”

“I bet, you little slut,” he groaned, his armor shifting behind me. Metal clinked and then hit the ground.

A dick nudged my ass. It smeared hot precum across my ass, sliding down my curving rump. He came closer and closer to my pussy. I trembled, my ears flicking. His cock touched my snatch, rubbing against the pussy that belonged to my Master.

I sucked in a breath, I was wet and horny but I didn’t want his dick in me. It felt so small. Not like Master’s.

“Fuck me!” I moaned anyways. “Just ram that dick and—”

The guard grunted, yanked back from me. I heard a meaty thunk, armor clattering. I whirled around, my tail brushing the wall behind me. Master drew back his fist, holding the dazed faerie guard. Red blood poured down from the faerie’s broken nose, staining the lips. Master punched. The guard’s head snapped back. His body went limp, ripping out of Master’s grip and slamming on the floor.

“Master!” I squealed and jumped over the unconscious man and leaped into Sven’s arms, pressing my face against his black leather jerkin. My arms went around his torso, hugging him tight while my cat ears twitched. I undulated against him, rubbing my crotch against his leather pants, my clit loving the feel.

Naughty tingles raced through me.

“Zanyia,” he said, sounding a little shock. “What are you doing? I can’t fuck that horny pussy right now?”

“I know,” I purred, staring up at his strong face framed by those flowing, golden locks of his. His blue eyes so sexy. “I just thought you forgot about me.”

“What?”

“I mean, you almost let that guard fuck my pussy.” I arched an eyebrow at him. “Do you want to see other men fuck my tight pussy? Watch them slide their hard dicks into my juicy cunt?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.