Daughter's Delights - Cover

Daughter's Delights

Copyright© 2018 by Charm Brights

Chapter 43: Home Again

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 43: Home Again - In this new book set in Kobekistan the Emir discovers that one of his daughters is a genius, and decides to encourage her. The tale of her adventures, and those of a white girl she meets at Oxford University, tells of the culture clash between the absolute rule of an Emirate and Western civilization, especially in the owning, use and punishment of slaves. For those who have not yet discovered Kobekistan, it is recommended that you read 'Absolute Delights' first.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Tear Jerker   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Harem   Interracial   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Caution   Royalty  

As the aircraft slowly made its descent, Nicola couldn’t help but feel excited at the prospect of seeing her mother again. She wondered if the past twelve years or so had changed her much. She was also amused at her son, Prince Ghasaan. The twelve year old was clearly trying to adjust to seeing his mother in Western dress, especially the jacket and matching pants she had worn for the flight, anticipating the much cooler weather in Cardiff when they landed.

As they descended the steps the group of Kobekistani officials that came to meet them made deep obeisance as Princess Aludra and Prince Ghasaan passed by towards the waiting car that took them to the VIP lounge where the Ambassador whisked them through customs.

Mam!“ cried Nicola when she saw Gwenllian waiting patiently in the distance. Mother and daughter raced to embrace each other.

“Nicola, darling, I’ve been so looking forward to seeing you again since your phone call. I’ve been so excited...” Gwenllian stopped abruptly and tears flooded her eyes.

Once again Nicola embraced her mother, struggling to keep her own tears in check. “It’s lovely to see you too, mam.” Nicola released her mother and Gwenllian wiped her eyes and looked at Prince Ghasaan. “Oh my, you are turning into a handsome young man, Ghasaan,” she said as she hugged him.

“Thank you ... Grandmother,” he struggled to say, not being used to such open display of emotions and not really knowing how to respond.

“Ahem,” said Nicola and Ghasaan stretched up and kissed her mother’s cheek.

“Well, mam, you’re looking very well,” declared Nicola as she surveyed Gwenllian in her fur coat and with her hair neatly done.

“Thank you, dear. Do you like it?” Gwenllian gave a twirl, showing off her coat.

“Very much. I can see you really are living it up.”

“And why not?” asked defiantly with a smile.

Nicola chuckled.

“The car is waiting to take you and Prince Ghasaan to your new home,” said the Ambassador.

“I was hoping that you and Prince Ghasaan would stay with me for a night or two, just to catch up on the news, if nothing else.”

“Of course we will, mam,” and Nicola turned to the Ambassador, “His Highness and I will be staying with Mrs Price for a few days,”

“But the arrangements...” the official was shocked, “As your Highnesses wish,” he answered when he saw Ghasaan and Nicola’s stern looks.

It wasn’t long before they arrived at Gwenllian’s home. “Wow, mam. You live here?” asked Nicola when she saw the expensive house with the large lawn and gardens.

“Pretty nifty, eh?” Their luggage was brought in and deposited in their rooms.

“God, I could do with a bath,” declared Nicola as she stretched in her bedroom with her mother and Ghasaan beside her.

“Your wish is my command, Princess,” responded Gwenllian with a smirk as she opened a door that led to a beautifully ornate sunken bath that reminded her of the time she shared one with Sharifa.

“Oh wow, this is real cool, mam. You really know how to live it up, don’t you?”

Gwenllian laughed. “Well, there are some things you just get used to. No bath girls, I’m afraid. You’re on your own there.”

“You mean you have no servants?” asked Ghasaan, sounding disgusted.

“Ghasaan, remember where you are!” reprimanded Nicola, “You are a guest here.”

“Now, Nicola. Leave the boy alone. I’m sure it is as strange for him as it was for me when I visited Kobekistan,” Gwenllian turned to her grandson, “Come along, Ghasaan. I’ll fix you up with a little snack and you can watch TV while your mother bathes.”

As she relaxed in the bath Nicola thought back to those days at Oxford and her friendship with Sharifa. Now she was Sharifa Abdullah, M.A. (Oxon), D.Sc., Professor of Mathematics at the University for Women in Kobek city recently founded by Ghasaan’s father, the Emir, may he live forever.

The two women later worked together to prepare dinner for all three and later Nicola and her mother chatted while Ghasaan played on his computer. She also gave her mother some souvenirs. After putting the boy to bed Nicola resumed her chat with Gwenllian, explaining about Sharifa’s new position and the advance in women’s education ordered by the Emir.

The following day, Gwenllian and Nicola took Ghasaan sight seeing through Cardiff. He openly admitted he hated the noise and the crowds. In the harem he was used to peace and quiet.

The other thing that struck Nicola, and she was delighted about it, was the level of real independence her mother had now. She had learned to drive and was as capable as any driver she had seen.

On returning to Cowbridge there was a man in Gwenllian’s garden. “Mam, who’s that?” asked Nicola.

“That’s Owen, my gardener,” said her mother, “Prince Ghasaan, Princess Aludra, may I present Owen, a close friend of mine,” said Gwenllian, rather formally.

“Your Royal Highnesses,” he said, holding out his hand.

Prince Ghasaan just stared at him, but Nicola shook his hand. Turning to the boy she said, “This is how we greet someone we do not know very well in this country.”

Reluctantly, the young Prince also shook the man’s hand.

Owen then volunteered, “Your Royal Highness, do you know why we shake hands?”

Nicola thought for a moment and then shook her head. “No. I just know everyone does it. And please call me Nicola.”

“It proves that you don’t have a weapon in your right hand,” was the gardener’s reply.

Prince Ghasaan said, “We embrace friends when we meet them, which did much the same in antiquity. But very few people in my country carry weapons,” adding as an afterthought, “except my bodyguard, that is.” Then he turned to the hovering men and snapped his fingers, whereupon one of the bodyguards reached into the car and produced a wicked looking scimitar.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.