Key West Nudist Queen for 2018 - Cover

Key West Nudist Queen for 2018

Copyright© 2018 by harry lime

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Cindy Weston preferred a one-piece swimming costume. She never thought she would be parading up and down in six inch heels totally naked and competing for the Key West Nudist Queen Contest in 2018. She never expected to do the things she had to do to get the judges on her side.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Nudism  

It would have been a perfect holiday except for the fact that the cloud cover kept the sunshine from the vacationing tourists on the Key West Beaches.

Still, it didn’t dissuade the nudist campers from their festive parade for the nudist queen of the summer fiesta in their birthday suits on the white sandy beach.

Cindy, the former nudist queen from the UK looked out her motel room window at the nude guests mingling in the pool area. She had a headache and knew she had been a bad girl the night before with the college students with a hedonistic attitude.

Thankfully, she still had her vaginal cherry intact but had lost her anal cherry because she was so distracted by the shaven pussies offered up for her expert tasting session.

She was still only twenty-one years old and was one of the youngest contestants in the event. Her best friend Josie was safely married to a local cop, and she already had a child to show off at holidays to admiring friends.

It bothered her that she was the one with the bad reputation whilst Josie had passed the one hundred mark with carefully counted vaginal insertions before she got married to her straight and narrow husband. She on the other hand had never had even one cock in her pussy and only recently lost her anal cherry due to a mistake in judgement.

They no longer had extra credit for virginal slits, but she didn’t care because she knew she had won the other contest by a lot more than a mere five points.

Besides, she had discovered that the intimate inspection of her most private region was traumatic for her inside her hidden thoughts in full retrospect.

In her private life, Cindy had found that such touching of her private parts was more acceptable for female persons rather than males and she feared that it was some sort of indicator of her gender preference for sexual matters.

Her recent efforts in that expression of her personality had focused on male experiments with the use of her oral skills and more recently her anal capabilities were put to the test with various sized dicks attached to faceless males of certain physical features.

She had found that she really didn’t like the muscular males with rough attitudes and a cavalier manner of treating her personal assets.

She was most attracted to those men that were quiet, somewhat shy, and most appreciative of her freely given gifts of oral or anal treats.

One such boy was the eighteen year old Martin with his wild red hair and his long, stout cock that seemed to be hard whenever he was in her proximity either day or night.

She had been caught by him ogling his equipment and she was so embarrassed that she had immediately fell to her knees and introduced him to her “Cindy Special” which included a wet and wild exploration of his hard shaft, his swollen balls and even back there where the sun doesn’t shine to test his sphincter for delicate tightness.

The boy was so overwhelmed by her enthusiastic offerings that he returned the favor by licking her hairless pussy with complete abandon and her happy orgasm that left her shaking with convulsive tremors for quite some time.

Since then, they had graduated to anal paradise with the boy riding her frenzied hips shoving his business up so far inside her that she was forced to tears of joy spurting her female juices almost to the fan above the bed. She begged the reticent boy to spank her bottom like he really meant it because she was in desperate need of a correction to her outrageous behavior.

He completed that task to her complete satisfaction, and she kissed his long fingers sucking them suggestively inside her ruby red lips.

As far as Cindy was concerned, Martin was a keeper despite his young years, and she would concentrate on training him in those things that most appealed to her. He was ever respectful of her feminine folds only using his mouth and his inquisitive fingers to explore her sexual response. She appreciated that fact he did not press her on entry there because she was in a mood to keep her virginity, if possible, probably all the way to her bridal bed as a special gift for her husband-to-be.

Now, she was in Key West for the Nudist Queen contest, and she was without her Martin to satisfy her sensitive libido.

She fooled around with a couple of the other female contestants with their perfectly shaved pussies, but she found them somewhat tasteless and far less eager than her for some oral bliss. Not that she was a lesbian because she still loved a hard dick as long as it was in her mouth or her pretty young thing ass. The problem was that the nudist men were mostly geriatric senior citizens with lots of experience but problems with getting it up at the magic moment.

She found a pair of lifeguards at the nearby beach, but they confessed their close personal liking for each other, and she had to scratch then off her list of possible anal partners.

Her frustration was overwhelming her persona when she saw the Hispanic policeman giving out tickets to tourists parked in the wrong parking zone. Sure, he was beefy and muscular but that could be overlooked because of his nice smile and his friendly attitude to the very people he was ticketing showing his ability to win friends and influence people.

The cop had an interesting bulge in his tight uniform trousers, and she found herself imagining his thing sliding down her throat with infinite slowness and immense tasty pleasure. He looked like a gentleman, and she hoped he would be more friendly than demanding on her poor, unsatisfied mouth, and ass.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.