Key West Nudist Queen for 2018 - Cover

Key West Nudist Queen for 2018

Copyright© 2018 by harry lime

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Cindy Weston preferred a one-piece swimming costume. She never thought she would be parading up and down in six inch heels totally naked and competing for the Key West Nudist Queen Contest in 2018. She never expected to do the things she had to do to get the judges on her side.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Nudism  

Here it was almost two years after Cindy Weston from Bath, UK was crowned the Key West Florida Nudist Queen for 2018. Her best friend forever Josie was married now and she had toned down her sexual adventures to a mere imitation of her former blazing hot self. Her husband was a constable in the local police force and he was a proponent of domestic discipline for all wayward wives and daughters. He was in firm control of Josie’s pussy and bum and she was all the better for it although she did miss the wild days a tad when the moon was full.

Cindy had just passed her twentieth birthday and she told the priest in confession about her terrible sins of using her mouth and her hands to bring off most of the males in her immediate proximity but she was still an anal and a vaginal virgin with both her cherries intact. The fact that her best friend had already rang up over one hundred male cocks on her wall of shame was not lost on her because she was certain there was something wrong with her to pass up all those opportunities of spreading her legs and getting the dirty business over once and for all.

The priest was so impressed with her fortitude that he pestered her for some oral example of her skilled tongue under his long black robe. Cindy didn’t mind because he was a nice man and polite as could possibly be under the circumstances. She considered it her penance and even swallowed the evidence down into her tummy to hide their transgression in the eyes of the lord and the orally enamored religious man patted Cindy on the top of her neatly brushed hair and told her, “You have done very well, dear.”

Cindy had proposed a trip to Florida with her friend Josie but the husband put Cindy over his knee and whacked her ass so hard that she could hear her teeth rattle like poker chips fallen to the floor. She was totally embarrassed by the whole thing and did her best to hide her orgasm from the hard stick poking into her feminine folds from between his legs. It was hard for her to believe her best friend Josie taking that huge thing into her petite slit much less into her impossibly tight bum home that she seldom used to pleasure the men she granted her sexual favors to before they got married.

She didn’t ask Josie a second time because she was afraid of the big constable and knew that his oversized cock would be ready to give her a lesson she really didn’t want until after she was safely married and able to negotiate with her new husband about her wifely duties.

The airline tickets were ridiculously cheap and she knew it was all because of the virus thing that everyone was “social distancing” and wearing masks like the bandits in a wild western movie with bad-men galore.

She had once given out free blow jobs to a bunch of visiting professors from the university wearing a mask that covered the upper part of her face leaving her mouth wide open and free as a bird to please any wish they had inside her lips. All she remembered from that episode was that her pretty pink dress had been irreversibly stained with spunk and no matter what she used it still remained ruined and she was unable to explain to her parents the cause of the disaster due to the circumstances of her moral shortcomings.

The airport workers seemed totally disinterested in the passengers any longer and she found the plane only half loaded due to the lack of interest in virus endangered travel.

All Cindy could do was to constantly wash her hands and wear her mask like all the signs proclaimed was the safest way to mingle with the other humans along the way.

She checked into the Key West motel that featured the nudist beach and noticed that it was only lightly populated for this time of year. The women at the pool were wearing only their high heels and their masks in line with the protocol of the nudist colony in authority.

Cindy loved parading her fantastic body sans clothing like she was back in her childhood and the way the men ogled her bum was a huge confidence builder for her shattered ego.

She wished Josie was here because she loved showing off her shaven pussy and her nicely rounded buttocks at the same time. Still, she met a pair of girls from Atlanta Georgia and they were hot to trot about the upcoming nudist queen contest that coming weekend. Cindy confided in them that she had won the 2018 contest and showed them the picture of her naked glory on the wall holding the trophy in her front of her naked nipples and her large black bush that looked wild and untamed from any angle.

They asked her to bend over and wave her backside in little circles to show her style in winning the contest. When they asked if she had to give any of the judges sexual favors to win the prize, she laughed and said, “That’s for me to know and you to find out.”

Cindy was offered all kinds of liquid refreshment but she declined because she had heard from Josie that sometimes it was just a way to get her all limp and passive to allow the men to take liberties with her privates when she was unable to resist their advances. She had seen other young girls fall into that trap and it was far too late to defend their honor without causing a scene that might result in violence.

Even now, as she looked out at the side of the pool she saw a middle-aged nude female with glorious cheeks on her face down and passed out without any companion except for the males that kept up a steady pace in humping her bum without any response at all.

The fact that she looked peaceful during this display was enough for Cindy to mind her own business because it was so matter of fact in the doing that it was almost like watching a movie made for the purposes of porn. It was easy to see that her naked ass sticking up like that was a written invitation for any male butterfly to dip his wick in her juices and deposit some more cream to the puddle between her cheeks. Her visible sphincter was gaped open so she must have been in that position for some time and possibly some of the gentleman callers were having “seconds” because it was so inviting and tempting to a hard cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.