The Cover of Darkness - Cover

The Cover of Darkness

Copyright© 2018 by harry lime

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Daylight is a mortal danger to Mary as she is afflicted by "Dracula Syndrome". Thus, she lives by night and her life revolves around nocturnal happenings. That doesn't mean she is a bad girl, she just seems to get into trouble a whole lot easier than normal girls her age.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Clergy   Doctor/Nurse   Size  

Mary got up the next morning and got ready for work. Her shades were still pulled all the way down to keep out the rising sun. However, it was still dark outside because she had taken the early morning start time due to her “Dracula Syndrome” of not being able to survive in the rays of the daylight sun.

Her job at the bank was in the basement and even when she went up to the roof for a smoke break, she kept inside the air conditioning shed which was always dark and sheltered from the sun light. She sometimes used the place for her shameful “bend over” sessions with like minded male employees looking for some fun and games to escape the boredom of work.

This morning she had set a date to meet the IT guy who had fixed her computer and used the opportunity to lick her pussy under the desk out of sight of her fellow co-workers. The memory of his busy tongue set her slit on fire with an itch she knew she had to scratch with his hardness sooner rather than later.

She was already in the air conditioning shed waiting patiently for him to appear.

Mary had removed all her clothing below her waist and was rubbing her bush with her palm in a familiar circular pattern. The door opened and she turned to greet the impulsive repairman with her submissive pussy.

A moment later, she tried to cover her naked privates with both hands because it was the owner’s son, Jeff lighting up his cigarette with his expensive gold lighter and staring at her naked bottomless body with surprise.

“Why, Miss Conner, your pussy is showing.”

Mary was speechless but she did her best to cover her nakedness and acted as nonchalant as possible under the circumstances.

“I came here for a smoke and had to change my undies suddenly due to a bladder problem that has been bothering me lately at unexpected times.”

The young man saw her panties and skirt neatly folded on the table and offered his jacket for her to put over her shoulders to cover her nude bottom.

His muscular arm around her torso was all it took to give her a shuddering tingle and she held his hands in hers and stroked his fingers with suggestive hints of feminine desire.

The boy quickly got the message, and he did not hesitate to push up his own jacket and pressed her down over the edge of the table for his pleasurable insertion from the rear.

“Oh, Sir, that feels so good inside me. Don’t take it out until you give me all your morning load of young man juice deep inside.”

The next minutes were filled with the sound of his muscular legs slapping into Mary’s exposed buttocks with enthusiastic energy.

Mary felt the young man’s dick start to swell inside her and she knew he would soon be flooding her sensitive feminine with his early morning spunk delivered with his fertile morning “wood” after a weekend of solitude after his breakup with his long time girlfriend who had dumped him for an Italian salesman with a huge salami of a dick that had no conscience. He had never gotten past second base with her after almost two years of courting. The poor girl had tired of his fumbling, and she spread her legs for the married salesman in desperation for a real live cock.

Now, the boy was buried to his balls inside of Mary’s cunt and he gave her all his frustration and sexual urges in an explosion of male dominance that surprised himself.

Poor Mary panted with her labors of love or lust, and she pushed her naughty buttocks back for more from the owner’s son in full knowledge of her sinful ways.

When they were finished, she allowed the boy to beat a hasty retreat because she was expecting the IT repairman at any minute, and she didn’t want him to know she had already given up her secrets to the impulsive young man that only wanted a smoke but was happy to settle for a willing cunt instead.

Her own personal IT repairman showed up shortly after and he convinced her that she needed a tune-up in her motherboard. He showed her exactly which position was best for the upgrade and she bent to the task with excited reaction to the high tech tools he used to explore her interior capacity.

Once that was resolved, she knelt in front of him and gave him high oral marks on his performance and asked if he would be available for a follow-up maintenance job in the near future. She knew the boy was recently married and that his wife was pregnant. She had seen guys in that situation before and knew it was all in her favor that the wife was pretending to be “off limits” for the duration leaving her husband literally high and dry in the bedroom.

Upon her return to the basement worksite, Mary sat at her position in a state of emotional confusion. She knew that she was being unusually naughty this day because she had already had carnal relations with two members of the opposite sex, and it wasn’t even noon as yet.

She didn’t feel particularly guilty because one had happened without any prior planning on her part and the other was more in the fun and games category and she had no attachment to the young repairman’s dick in the slightest. Besides, she was not one to mess about with a happily married couple with children in the picture.

Her current agenda was to work in the basement until dusk and then walk over to the doctor’s office for a check-up on her affliction that restricted her outdoor activities.

In the back of her mind, she had already decided that if any major repairs were necessary, she would put them off because whilst annoying, her current lifestyle was quite satisfactory to her both mentally and physically. Her well-intentioned grandmother had constantly warned her against giving any blood for DNA analysis because of a family genetic composition that was best kept confidential. The doctor had seemed a bit put off by her reluctance to submit to testing and he had proscribed a sleeping potion to her to keep her sedated during most of the daylight hours.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.