Her Costume Showed It All - Cover

Her Costume Showed It All

by Canemont

Copyright© 2020 by Canemont

True Story: my wife was a volunteer at a kid's Fall Festival. She was wearing an ill-fitting costume that showed her beautiful naked breasts every time she bent over.

Tags: Ma/Fa   True Story  

My beautiful young wife was a volunteer at the local church pre-school, years ago. It was the Fall Festival and all the volunteers were assigned booths for the kids to dunk for apples or find toys and win small prizes. The Festival was the church’s version of Trick or Treating without the goblins or scary costumes.

My wife was dressed as a Maid of Honor from old English period, I suppose you would say. She just wore a silk dress from the Thrift Store and had her hair done up with small flowers. She looked more like a hippie than someone from Old England, but it was a last-minute costume choice. The dress did not fit too well. It had a wide and low-cut neckline and the dress was a bit too large for her. She pinned it in several places to keep it on and went to the festival. I did not see her in it prior to my arrival to the event.

I walked around and saw all the kids having a nice time. It was late afternoon and the weather was perfect. I looked for my wife’s booth and saw several men gathered around it. They were all very attentive to what was going on. Her booth consisted of a large plastic tub full of little cards that had paperclips on each piece of paper. The kids would use “fishing poles” that had string with a magnet at the end of the line. They would dip the line into the tub and catch the card by the metal paper clip. She would reach down and help the child grab the card to see what prize had been won.

Each time she bent over to grab the card, her dress front would fall open and you could see all the way down her front, and past her breasts. The dress was cut in such a way that she could not wear a bra, so her beautiful naked breasts were on full display every time she bent over. All those men were intensely watching her bend over. You could see everything. Her large brown nipples and the complete curve of her breasts were fully exposed. She did not see me, since she was concentrating on the kids.

I could not believe how turned on I was that all those men were enjoying the sight of her naked tits. This went on for at least an hour. Some men would leave, and others would come by and then stop and stare. I was torn between telling her, and just enjoying the show myself. I could not tell her. It was too much of a turn-on for me to spoil the show for all those men. Since no one else knew she was my wife, we all just looked at each other and grinned at our good fortune to see this unexpected erotic display at a kid’s festival. I never told her about this. She would have been mortified had she learned what every man saw.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.