The Rector's Religious Retreat - Cover

The Rector's Religious Retreat

Copyright© 2018 by harry lime

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Spreading the word of God in the more rural parts of the Empire is a tedious and thankless task. The Rector has found a way to have a happy ending in his labors in the field and has cast his seed in all directions like it is described in the books of the old testament.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Size  

The dedicated Rector was happy in his home filled with his wife and two beautiful sisters-in-law with pious and obedient slits willing to pleasure him in the nocturnal hours to share the wifely chores with their eldest sister in performing nightly duties.

It was an entirely satisfactory situation to the man of the cloth, and he took advantage of the three sisters in a way that spoke to his desire to educate them in matters of the heart. It was his way of introducing them to the sinful ways of men with their shifty promises to persuade them to lower their bloomers in secret harmony.

He was aware that the youngest sister had secretly been visiting the Gypsy camp and getting into sordid situations involving sexual experiments. He didn’t mind that overly much, but he knew she had to toe the line in her obedience to him and he was prepared to dish out her discipline if she crossed the line.

That was the reason why he led her down the stairs to his religious retreat space where he fully intended to teach her the error of her ways and instill in her appreciation for the right path to salvation.

“Come, child, kneel next to me and let us pray for your eternal soul. You must listen to my words, and do exactly as I say, do you understand me?”

Candy was filled with a sense of dread.

She knew she was a terrible sinner and that she deserved the reality of penance and punishment for her sins against the law of God.

Strangely, her contrite attitude made her more than willing to follow the Rector’s orders and she put her body into his hands to show her the way.

Slowly, he removed all her clothing.

Candy knew she was completely naked now.

“See, my child, you are as you are when you came into the world. Still, you have many sins on your soul and we must drive them out with my purifying cock. Even if they hide in the deep corners of your pretty, little pussy or in the dark recesses of your delicious bum up where the sun doesn’t shine either day or night.”

Candy shivered and was ashamed of her nakedness.

Then, she realized her shaking was not due to the chill in the air but her deeply hidden fear of rejection from the Rector who was her mentor in every way.

He sat her on the edge of the spanking stool and her ass cheeks spilled over and drooped slightly due to the law of gravity. The Rector spread her soft, sweet cheeks and tested her brown eye for clenched tightness. Just as he feared she was in a shocked defensive mood, and he would have to take steps to loosen up her sphincter before giving her the instruction she needed to shape her moral compass.

He started by flushing out her rectal channel with a hose connected to the deep dish sink in the corner. He had the stool sitting in a large metal basin that contained the residue for later disposal. Then, he transferred Candy to the larger spanking bench with the proper angle for deep penetration. His wife and the other sister came in to watch his progress. They both had witnessed Candy’s slow spiral down into the hedonistic world that surrounded them with shameful indifference.

Next, he lubricated her brown eye with gobs of special cream that boosted her sensitivity down there inside her internal core. He inserted various toys into her rear door watching her reaction until he got the one that did the job. Then, he played with her backside with encouragement from her sisters for quite some time.

Eventually, he exposed his genitals and his older sister-in-law sucked him into an adequate hardness for her lesson to begin. The sensitivity cream was working quite well judging from his first tentative poke that made her scream and yell begging him to cease and give her some respite.

His wife laughed at her younger sister and spanked her ass cheeks with a spiteful force that raised instant welts on her tender skin.

After those preparations, the Rector settled into a steady humping action that made the poor sister-in-law to pant like a frightened animal wanting nothing more than a quick escape.

His wife donned her personal strap-on and mounted his own defenseless rear flanks and gave him the full ten inches to drive him deeper into her misbehaving younger sister.

It was so supremely motivating that he furiously rode Candy’s flanks and sprayed his full creamy load inside her quivering rectum.

His prostate was in dire circumstances after the insertion by his spouse and he allowed Candy to run up the stairs to wash away her sins in the upstairs tub.

The other two sisters took turns licking and sucking his dick until he was forced to spurt his remaining his final manly juices down their thirsty throats.

He and his wife repaired to the downstairs bathtub and the other sister-in-law ran up the stairs to join Candy in the upstairs tub. The four of them soaked away their shame and sins and answered the cooks call to dinner almost a full hour later.

Things in the household changed from that point of sexual penance.

Candy changed her attitude and was obedient to the Rector in all matters relative to their domestic harmony.

The Rector’s wife assisted him in his discipline methods and all three sisters prayed together at least three times each day.

With his family under firm control, the man of the cloth turned to his flock to weed out any female against the laws of God and who hid the guilt of disrespect for the norms of decent society with carnal explorations.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.