The Rector's Religious Retreat - Cover

The Rector's Religious Retreat

Copyright© 2018 by harry lime

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Spreading the word of God in the more rural parts of the Empire is a tedious and thankless task. The Rector has found a way to have a happy ending in his labors in the field and has cast his seed in all directions like it is described in the books of the old testament.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Size  

Reverend Harry was now safely married to the oldest Jones girl and had a pair of her younger sister’s added to his household to help her with the chores and assist with the soon to be arrived addition to the household in only three months’ time.

Farmer Jones had to make do with his still attractive spouse and the four female indentured servants to brighten up his nocturnal hours with all the spice that variety brings to the scenario in those precious hours that never failed to revitalize his manly energy for the next day’s labors in the vineyards of the Lord.

All three of the Jones sisters walked around the house sans clothing according to the Rector’s desires and they were often seen in the vegetable garden bending over and tilling the soil and ridding the plants of weeds with spirited and energetic work that kept them in fine shape for their nightly adventures. The reverend himself would often answer the doorbell with his cock outstanding as he was a believer in the Old Testament where the first humans were clothed only in a single fig leaf for decorative purposes only and not from shame.

No, the Rector was proud of his manly cock and he would often speak of his exploits in front of mixed company giving them all a thrill and a sudden urge to go behind the barn to cleave unto their spouse or daughter or both at the same time.

Reverend Harry was a great one for cleaving and begetting and all the rest except he did his best to avoid the sodomy because he knew the Lord was dead set against it except in unusual circumstances like a sore pussy or other injury that prevented face to face humping looking straight into the eyes of his partner in copulation.

The youngest sister-in-law called Candy no longer wet the bed and she was careful about drinking liquids after the sun went down in the west and the shadows of the mountains grew longer in the valley. She was the wildest of the three sisters and had introduced the Rector to several unusual positions for coitus that she had had studied in the playing cards that the moonshiners played with to pass the time of day. She had experience now in 52 different positions and she made certain the Reverend participated in her training with practical exercises.

Candy was particularly fond of position 27 that had her with one leg on top of his shoulder and her aroused nipples brushing against the tall grass in the pasture as he stroked into her feminine folds from behind. There was no doubt in any of the household that her pretty bottom was the most inviting of all the females in the household and she was always the first in line for sexual favors when there was a call for burying the evil-minded devil inside a pure pussy to put out the flames of unwanted passions deep inside.

The males just naturally gravitated to Candy’s rear door to put out the sparks of the devil’s work in their thoughts and deeds and she was always ready to take their sins inside and extinguish them with her innocent decent soul that focused on giving them solace no matter how long or how hard it was or the effect on her youthful dignity.

Recently, she had been wandering down to the Gypsy camp to gossip with the young girls working the fortune-telling scam and sometimes renting out their feminine folds by the hour for entertaining the customers in need of something strange.

Candy stuck out like a sore thumb with her long blonde hair and her blue eyes. She was certainly no Gypsy girl despite the fact she spoke their language and was of a good attitude when it came to sharing her physical goodies with the needy males in the camp upon request.

One night on a dare, she put on the wig of black and darkened her skin with the boot polish and joined the girls in their carnal rental business right out in the open next to the campfire behind the wagons and out of sight from the road and travelers passing by.

She was excited beyond belief because the customers came from far and wide and they were only interested in poking a Gypsy girl for some good luck on the road ahead of them. She didn’t mind the ones that wanted to use her pussy or the ones that wanted to use her mouth but she was quite put out by those that demanded she bend over and give up her private rear door as that was her secret garden that she liked to keep for the Rector or her father before him and she was leery of lettings strangers roam into her garden without her personal approval of their equipment or their intent.

It was the sheriff from the nearby town that spanked her bottom and told her, “On your belly young lady and get that ass up for me to poke good and proper.”

She didn’t mind that he was ugly.

She didn’t mind that he was fat with a huge belly that almost hung over his dick so far that it was difficult to see his equipment in the light from the campfire.

She didn’t even mind that he constantly spanked her flanks because she actually enjoyed that pastime if the truth be known.

What bothered her was the fact that she knew he was a follower of the Reverend and might tell her mentor about her sinful activities down at the Gypsy camp under the light of the moon and as naked as a jaybird at the same time.

She realized that her concerns were real and she did the only thing she could under the circumstances and bent over and spread her ass cheeks wide open for his demands hoping that he had at least cleaned himself off after spearing her Gypsy friend’s backside just a few minutes prior.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.