The Submissive New Intern - Cover

The Submissive New Intern

Copyright© 2018 by harry lime

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The submissive new intern certainly had the right attitude for her new position. It seemed like she was destined for climbing the corporate ladder as fast as possible. Of course, she did spend a lot of time on her knees but she had a nice pair of knee pads to make her duties more comfortable.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Spanking   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Size   Small Breasts  

Jennifer walked into the upscale restaurant near her place of business.

Mrs. Love was seated at a booth in a corner in the back.

It was the middle of the day, but the place was dark and shadowed giving it a romantic glow that made her belly churn with desire and anticipation of some sort of dangerous action.

She was wearing her string bikini underneath her frilly dress, and she hoped that Mrs. Love would be ambitious enough to venture a foray under her garment to give her the thrill she was dying to receive.

The submissive new intern remembered with clarity how Mr. Love would push up inside her delicate sphincter with his oversized and oversexed cock with her eyes almost glued to his wife’s photo on his desk with her smile of boredom that drove her crazy with desire to kiss her at the moment of ejaculation.

“Sit right here next to me dear. We can whisper in each other’s ears and no worry about being overheard.”

The older woman’s fur coat was thrown open over her shoulders and her boobs were sticking out with impudent boldness daring to be touched by man or woman with a need for testing their firmness in their greedy palms.

Jennifer’s own boobs were small in comparison, but she loved to have them treated roughly as a way of foreplay before anal or vaginal insertion by friends or other strangers whatever the case might be.

She loved her job where Mister Love and the remainder of the high-level staff used her body for sexual release as part of their perks of employment, and with her full consent for whatever they wanted in terms of the most depraved desires.

Jennifer knew that Mister Love would disapprove of her clandestine meeting with his spouse, but she had a yen for his wife’s slightly sagging tits and her deliciously drooping ass cheeks because she triggered a desire inside her to taste her bosses official bed partner with full carnal knowledge.

She knew they also had two delightful daughters with different desires. One, the eldest was somewhat bisexual in nature and she alternated between older married males with depraved desires for young girl sex providing she proved sufficiently submissive to their orders, and the beautiful but bored wives with their thirsty pussies that needed constant reassurance that their snatches were still desirable to young girls with an open mind.

The younger daughter was sweet sixteen and was reputedly still a “Virgin”.


Her boss would brag to her as she was on her knees in front of him about his youngest daughter’s virginal vagina, and that she was so modest that she would only sit on his lap with her panties and pajamas in place to protect her feminine slit and delicate anus from contact with his manhood aroused by her slender curves. He told her that the young girl would have real orgasms in such situations, but her virginity was still intact, and she was as innocent as a dove.

He confessed to her that he had “given it” to his eldest daughter, but it was only because the mother was too drunk to take care of business and he was too tired to look further than the next bedroom for his much needed release from frustration.


They both ordered the special chicken salad the restaurant was famous for and fed each other tasty pieces from each other’s plates in the spirit of close contact and new friendship.

Thankfully, the restaurant had an upscale décor that included long flowing table clothes that hid their naughty fingers from observing views.

Jennifer did her best to hide her excitement that Mrs. Love’s fingers were extracting from between her partially exposed labia. The older woman had skills with her fingertips that had been perfected over the years with many of her female servants and other bored wives in need of a little spice in their lives.

They had each consumed three martinis at lunch and got into the taxi on unsteady legs. Jennifer had been invited back to the estate to try on some of the upscale clothes the older woman had purchased. She even had a little black number of her own that was a “present” from Mrs. Love.

“It will show off your perfect little butt nicely, dear. Don’t bother wearing any undies. It will be far too tight for that.”

Jennifer wore the sleek dress with the excitement building in her nether regions.

She knew her precious twat was leaking with her female juices just thinking about Mrs. Love sitting on her face as she had promised her on the phone.

Her desires were answered only moments later as she was pressed into the sofa cushions and Mrs. Love surrounded her head with her Chanel Number Five scented inner thighs and had her lips introduced to the woman’s sensitive feminine folds. She like the fact that the older woman was already soaking wet with her anticipating passion.

Jennifer used her busy tongue to lap up Mrs. Love’s sticky residue and even pushed her face down further to taste her mysterious brown eye. She was rewarded by the older woman’s groans of pleasure and enjoyed the tingle that her pretty anus caused inside her mouth with its confused contractions.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.