The Submissive New Intern - Cover

The Submissive New Intern

Copyright© 2018 by harry lime

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The submissive new intern certainly had the right attitude for her new position. It seemed like she was destined for climbing the corporate ladder as fast as possible. Of course, she did spend a lot of time on her knees but she had a nice pair of knee pads to make her duties more comfortable.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Spanking   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Size   Small Breasts  

When Jennifer went home that evening she found that she was crowded into the packed mass of humanity on the subway train and she was surrounded by a wall of hard dicks in all directions. She did her very best to look straight ahead and ignore the cocks pressing against her legs, her ass and her sensitive camel-toe with a blank stare and not making any sound at all from the perverted distress.

She recognized the boy right in front of her poking her pubic area with his rampant cock as the junior clerk to her boss. He was a recent hire and she knew he really had no friends in the place. Jennifer was confused as to how he had come to that intimate closeness. She was not quite certain if it were random coincidence or planned perversion due to some depraved obsession with her person that he was unable to control.

Jennifer had never been formally introduced to the boy but she distinctly remembered one of the other male clerks calling him “Tommie Boy”, so her natural inclination was to assume his name was Tom.

It was difficult for her to focus on the sturdy young lad with the oversized male member rubbing on her sensitive clitoris with his arm around her waist because there was no pole to hang on to in the lurching train.

Besides, the older man behind her with the bad breath was beginning to get downright sordid with his inquisitive hands all over her rump like he was looking for a tender cut to take home for supper.

She instinctively pushed back into the older man’s depravities with her soft, sweet ass hoping that he would be gentle and not rude with her much sought after asset.

That helped reduce the stress on her clitoris which was in danger of exploding with the steady rubbing of Tom the clerk on her defenseless pubic region.

She reached behind her with her right hand and grasped the older man’s fingers guiding them directly to the gap between her heated ass cheeks. He got the message because Jennifer was in the habit of not wearing the girdle or shaper that most young women wore these days when riding public transit in mixed company. The simple truth was that she looked forward to the early morning grope fest and the after work dirty business pressed up real close and personal with strange men taking liberties they never took with their wives or girlfriends because it was far to obscene to even discuss in mixed company.

Jennifer would never tell her parents of the indignities she had suffered in going to work because she knew they would forbid her future riding of public transit just on general principle and an attitude to the sanctity of female privacy that was more indicative of a much older generation.

She could tell Tom the clerk was riding her slit to a final destination of full ejaculation from the way her was accelerating his movements between her legs and she assisted him by spreading her legs a bit to allow him greater penetration.

Unfortunately, that also gave the older man behind her greater access to her crack and his thick tip was bouncing on her distraught brown eye with its confused sphincter receiving the green light from her instinctive core and a red light from her good behavior brain that stupidly considered her mind to be still in charge of her flesh and bones.

Soon, she felt the wetness of Tom’s discharge on her frontal skirt as it forcefully penetrated through the thin fabric of both their modest clothing. She looked down into his lust laden eyes and saw the hint of victory there that momentarily caused her to move closer to him in the hope that his juice might even penetrate to her slit.

The older man behind her had his fingers deep in her gap and was delicately rubbing her brown eye with a controlled rudeness that she found quite appropriate for the situation and much in tune with her need for anal scratching that gripped her in her obscene desire for anal penetration of any nature. She would have settled for even a single fingertip inside her sphincter to confirm she was a complete anal bitch and a slut of the worse sort possible.

Tom tightened his grip on her waistline and she felt him harden again with his business between her legs and the dampness soaking through her skirt to the surface of her sensitive skin underneath. The older man behind her was suddenly pushing her briefs aside and pushing his fingers into her soaking wet pussy from behind much to her delight. She was almost on the verge of fainting dead away from the excitement building in her overheated slit. He must have sensed the depth of her excited emotions because he backed off a bit and gave her slack to catch her breath and regain her poise as a dignified good girl simply going home after a hard day’s work.

She noticed that Tom got out at her station as well but he headed uphill toward the row houses on the top of the hill and she went south to the separate houses at the bottom where the little stores were clustered on both sides of the street like friendly natives never moving and staying in one place as far back as she was able to remember.

The older man was riding the train to the last stop which was the next stop at the end of the line. She knew those houses up there were quite a bit more impressive and they usually had the extras like a front porch and a nice garden that required outdoor work to keep them looking well-kept.

Jennifer dashed up the stairs after returning home just barely answering her mother’s greeting and asking, “Did you have a nice day, dear?”

“Yes, mom, I had a great day today?”

She knew she needed a nice hot bath and she had to get her skirt into the laundry before her mother touched it with her knowing hands. Jennifer loved the freedom of working on her own and being able to make her own decisions without getting her parents permission any longer. Still, she was living at home and she knew instinctively that she would have to toe the line with regard to her behavior or at least in concealing her indiscretions and weakness of the flesh that was starting to spin out of control when she was not inside the safety of her own family living a boring existence at home.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.