Junk Yard Sally - Cover

Junk Yard Sally

Copyright© 2018 by harry lime

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Life growing up in a Junk Yard is not easy but Sally knows what she wants and she knows how to get it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Size   Teacher/Student   Prostitution   Violence  

Sally saw the huge guard dogs come up to a sitting position from their prone positions on the mat just inside the metal gates of the filthy junk yard. They were tense and ready to attack any intruder but unlike ordinary dogs remained silent to not send a warning to their prey.

She was in the late stages of pregnancy these days and she was careful not to disturb the dogs if it could be possibly avoided. They had both used her as their bitch in the early days of her residence at the junk yard, and she knew they were smart enough to see her as a cum bucket receptacle rather than a threat to their dominance.

The big one was quite a bit rougher than the younger dog and he would nip her ears and neck with his vicious teeth if she didn’t give him exactly what he wanted in the usually deserted interior of the yard. It wasn’t that bad when she was agile and not weighed down with an almost grown little person inside her swollen belly.

She hoped her little baby would not be affected by the rough poking of the two horny dogs.

She knew they didn’t mean her any harm.

Sally hated it when they got so excited that they buried their huge knots inside her feminine folds because it meant they would be locked together in an eternity of vaginal pressure and unrelenting pain.

She padded slowly past them sliding out the side door to the street and waddled down to the bus stop to make it to the clinic for her final check up before the happy day of birth.

Sally hoped the baby was her boyfriend’s and not the random illegal Hispanics who had cornered her and used her body for their pleasure calling her a whore and a fucking “white gringa” like her origins were some faults of hers when she never had even had a real father or mother. She liked the fact that they tended to prefer anal sex over normal relations because it cut down the odds of having a baby by one of them against her will.

She hoped her current boyfriend would accept her story that “It was probably my Puerto Rican blood on my mama’s side that caused the baby to be somewhat dark skinned at birth.” Not that he was a white nationalist or anything like that, but he was desperately wanting to believe her when she told him, “Of course, it is yours, you know I don’t fool around.”

Well, it was partially true, but she had to play submissive when the Dobermans had her cornered, and of course they didn’t count because they were another species.

Then, there was Mister Patel down at the little food market who liked to give it to her from the back.

He allowed his overweight wife to watch him sodomize her to get a good discount on the food supplies. She didn’t count him because he had a tiny dick and with his wife watching it was almost like she was a part of the family.

She didn’t count the homeless Hispanic illegals because they were not really part of society and the only reason why they humped her standing up in the doorway was because it was her tax to pass through their territory. It wasn’t like she was selling her ass down on the street corner like the bleached blond cunts collecting cash for their pimps sniffing the white powder up their noses like it was candy.

Her boss was another story.

Sure, he was an arrogant prick.

She didn’t hold that against him because he was at heart a true gentleman.

He always wiped her bottom after he humped her over the side of his desk, and he even kissed her now and then with his pussy eating lips that she loved going down on her at special times. She knew he was doing all the other female employees as well but at least he closed his door and wore a condom like a real gentleman.

She had met his wife on payday and didn’t mind when the older woman told her to lift her skirt and show her pussy and ass for her viewing. In fact, she found it quite stimulating to think about another female using her assets for pleasure. Unfortunately, all the pissed off woman wanted was to get her positioned for her spirited spanking all over her tender posterior and right up in her feminine folds where she was super sensitive to rough handling.

The boss laughed at her discomfort and made her bend over his desk for a hard pounding from behind like she was his slave and not a hired worker. The depraved wife kissed her full on her lips whilst her husband was engaged in the humping exercise, and she found it to be a pleasant motivator to her shameful orgasm hanging on the tip of the husband’s thick dick.

She left that office with her knees still shaking from the onslaught and knew the other workers understood the extent of her humiliation. The fact that she was in her last trimester of giving birth weighed her down with contained guilt at her perverted submission.

At least, she had the paycheck to bring home to pay the bills as her current boyfriend was still unemployed and he went through money fast buying beer and smokes to fees his need for luxury items. She was ok with that if he kept his man juice for her and didn’t fool around with the whores looking for cold, hard cash.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.