Junk Yard Sally - Cover

Junk Yard Sally

Copyright© 2018 by harry lime

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Life growing up in a Junk Yard is not easy but Sally knows what she wants and she knows how to get it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Size   Teacher/Student   Prostitution   Violence  

Sally was all ready to graduate from High School now and she knew that she would miss the halls and the special hiding places where she was able to practice her skills in sex education 101 with both boys or girls that had some interest in her physical assets.

Her nasty experience with the raping Hispanic transients less than a month ago had taught her to be on her guard at all times in the changing society where survival was the name of the game and everybody had the responsibility to look out for their own protection.

The virtual elimination of the local police force due to political reasons was the final blow in the disintegration of the societal structure around her.

No female was safe these days in anyplace of a public nature and in fact even inside their own homes with the doors and windows all locked up.

She had a couple of shotguns hidden in her house despite the ordinance that all firearms were to be turned into the central city hall for storage in a safe facility. The fact that only the law-abiding citizens obeyed this new law meant that the criminal elements remained well armed and the defunded police forces were simply keeping people from breaking the rules of spacing distances and obeying curfews and not gathering in churches on the Lord’s day because the virus was still uncontrolled.

Sally had seen the postmistress pushed down on the ground and taken by protestors with their own agenda of world order. She vowed not to fall into that victim category, but it was only a short time later that she was a victim herself.

One of the things that really made things a whole lot worse was when they let all the prisoners out of the jails and prisons because the spread of the infection was a lot worse inside the confined spaces.

The murder rates were up, the rape rates were up, and the assault rates were through the roof.

She had been building a safe cabin for herself out in the deep woods away from the elements of society that were dangerous to her wellbeing.

Most of the stuff she had liberated from the junkyards and she had even built an outhouse in the back because she hated doing it right out in the open where all the wild animals could see her backside waving in the breeze like a target for molesters.

Sally considered bringing Sydney along with her to her secluded hideaway because she had actually jerked off his cock in school just out of pity because he told her he was still a virgin and had no prospects or promises from any of the females in their class for future carnal relations.

She knew his cock was only average size and he had no real romance or passion in his soul but he was good at following orders and let her sit on his face after she had tugged his dick until he had a nice ejaculation that almost reached the fan above them on the ceiling.

His added muscle helped her finish her building job a lot quicker and she looked forward to moving away from the urban area this very weekend.

It was just in the nick of time because the radio soon broadcast the fact that all nubile females were to report to the city hall for assignment to breeding brothels for non-infected personnel only. She had already heard reports that the infected people were being sent on freight cars to the empty prisons for incarceration and eventual disposal to prevent further spread of the virus from faraway China.

She and Sydney left that same evening for the hidden cabin in the deep woods and they took the shotguns with them for personal defense against looters or protesters with an agenda of their own.

Fortunately, there was a nearby stream with a dammed-up lake filled with edible fish to fill out their food supplies and they both loved seafood so that was a big plus in the scheme of things.

Sydney was confused the first night because he really didn’t know that Sally really liked taking it up her ass and even being spanked like she was a naughty girl and needed to be corrected. After she set him straight on that truth, he pounded her ass with vigor and spanked her ass cheeks until they were a lovely shade of red that matched her colorful ribbon around her ponytail that swung left and right as he humped her from behind like the doggies back at the junkyard.

She had only done that once or twice when the Dobermans had cornered her, and she had no chance of escape and she did it only to survive without much physical damage. It had damaged her sense of self-pride to take it from behind like that from an animal without any feelings of true love or romance in their brute-like mind. She knew they acted on instinct alone and that they would rut on her backside until their doggie dicks were fully drained and then they would forget all about her tears and her pleas for mercy.

She knew Sydney was a lot different.

He could be trained properly to service her physical and mental needs.

“All right, Sydney, stretch out on the bed and let me sit on your face. Don’t worry I will let you breathe when you need air. Open your mouth and get your pink tongue ready for lots of licking action. Do you understand?”

He looked up at his ass-hole buddy and smiled because he understood perfectly.

“Sure. Sally, you want me to eat you out with my tongue. Do you want me to go back and do your brown eye also? I love the musky taste of your pretty ass even better.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.