Please Be My First

by mysteria27

Copyright© 2018 by mysteria27

Erotica Sex Story: An older man in his seventies meets a young woman who wants him to be her teacher in a sexual way.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   .

Henry Lane just finished a long day and went to his favorite watering hole. He sat at the bar and ordered some dinner and a pitcher of his favorite beer. There were mostly young people there. Henry was a more mature man. He wondered if the people there though he was cringy. Young people think everyone is cringy.

Henry’s dinner was put down on the bar. He enjoyed his burger and fries. A cute young woman came into the bar. She appeared to be very young. He saw the barkeep card the girl. She produced a license that satisfied the bartender. She asked for some fruity drink. She appeared to be shy and kept to herself.

Henry noticed her looking in his direction. She whispered something to the bartender and shortly after a beer was put in front of Henry. He waved to her and she giggled. Henry was wondering what her story was. She didn’t talk to anybody but seemed to like Henry.


Henry walked over to the girl.

“Thanks for the drink!”

“You’re more than welcome. Would you like to sit down?”

“Don’t mind if I do. I’m Henry Lane. Who might you be?”

“I’m Molly Daniels. Nice to meet you Henry.”

“The pleasure is all mine.”

Henry sat down next to the girl. She was much younger than him. She had to be at least twenty-one. Henry noticed that she had a nice bosom. She wore a plunging neckline and when she sat a certain way you could see her cleavage. Not that Henry was looking at her like that.

“Where’s your boyfriend? A beautiful girl like you must drive the boys wild.”

“I don’t have a boyfriend. I’m much to shy for any of that.”

“I bet your teasing! You’re so pretty and your smile lights up the room.”

“I’m not kidding! I’ve never had a boyfriend. Not even once!”

“Could I buy you a drink? Let me return the favor.”

“Sure, that would be great. I’m having a Malibu and pineapple.”

Henry put his hand up and told the bartender what Molly wanted. He put the drink down next to her and walked away. Henry continued to make small talk to Molly. He couldn’t believe she had never had a boyfriend. He wondered if she was a virgin. She seemed to really like Henry. He wondered if he’d get lucky with the girl.

Molly whispered into Henry’s ear. This is what she said.

“Henry, I really like you. I’d love for you to show me things. I’ve never been with a man. I’ve never seen a cock. Would you be able to show me stuff?”

Henry started to blush and felt warm pains in his groin. He was shocked that she was a virgin and wanting him to show her stuff. It must have been his lucky day. He smiled at Molly.

“Sure. My house is very close to here. I could show you things there. Would you like to come home with me?”

“That would be great. Could we leave now?”

“Sure.”

Henry paid the bill and he and Molly walked out.

“I’m going to get a taxi. We both have had a lot to drink.”

Henry ordered a taxi on his phone and shortly after a car arrived. They both got into the car and Henry gave the address. Molly was smiling and seemed very talkative with the alcohol in her system.

The car pulled up to Henry’s home. Molly followed Henry inside of his home.

“Would you like something to drink?”

“I’ve had enough to drink. Maybe we could just talk. I really want you to be my “teacher.” Would you kiss me?”

Henry took Molly into the living room and they sat next to each other on the couch.

“Just put your lips on mine and open your mouth slightly.”

“Okay.”

Henry couldn’t believe his luck. He put his lips on hers and kissed her softly. Molly opened her mouth a little and Henry pushed his tongue down her mouth. He explored the insides of her mouth with his tongue. She explored his mouth too. For a first timer, she really was a good kisser.

“I want to see your penis. I’ve never seen one before.”

Before leaving the club, Henry popped a pill to help with his erection. He could feel the pill working. Henry stood up and took off his clothes. His cock was semi-hard.

“Wow, it’s really big. Could I hold it?”

“Yes. Please hold it! The more you play with it the better it will be.”

Henry stood in front of Molly. Molly was on the couch and reached out to his cock. She moved her hand up and down his dick.

“I like the way it feels. What’s the sticky stuff coming off the base?”

“It’s just pre-cum. You’re making me very excited. Why don’t we go upstairs! We can get cozy on the bed. Come on darling. Let’s get your clothes off.”

“Okay.”

Molly took Henry’s hand and they went upstairs to his bedroom. Henry helped Molly take off her clothes and brought her over to the bed. He wanted to please her orally.

“Lie down and close your eyes!”

“Okay.”

Molly lay on the bed. Henry opened her legs and kissed her between her thighs. She softly giggled while Henry explored her pussy. He licked and kissed her most special spot. Her pussy had some hair over her cute pussy lips. Henry hadn’t tasted a young girl’s pussy in years. He took his time exploring every nook and cranny. Her pussy tasted amazing like a ripe peach.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.