Things I Never Told My Wife - Cover

Things I Never Told My Wife

Copyright© 2020 by aroslav

Chapter 11

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Actor, director, and admitted cad, Terry Reichert has led a life filled with colorful-and beautiful-women. From his deflowering while skinny dipping to holding the love of his life as she died, from actresses to students, from stage crew to strangers-Terry never met a woman he wasn't interested in taking to another level. And during all this, he is a respected professor, industry professional, husband, and father who can honestly say, "I never went hunting for it."

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Oral Sex  

“I KNOW YOU SAID ‘sooner rather than later’ but I didn’t expect it this soon! Are you okay?” I asked.

“Um, yeah. I guess I’m super fertile and you’re super potent. I’ll just grin and bear it. Do me a favor and get ‘em snipped before he’s born. Okay? I don’t want to quit having sex just so I don’t get preggers again.”

“Daphne...” I pulled my wife into my arms with our little daughter on our lap. Little Shelly. Three months old and already expecting a brother. Or sister, I suppose. Funny how we just assumed it would be one girl and one boy. But two kids less than a year apart. Wow! We’d waited after birth until Daphne had had her first period, like the doctor said to. And then I drilled another kid into her. “I love you like crazy. We have the sweetest little girl I could ever imagine. I’m sure the next one will be just as sweet and lovable. But what can I do to help you? I can cook and do laundry. I could hire us a housekeeper to clean once a month. We can get a nanny if you want. What can I do?”

“You’ve always been thoughtful, Terry. You do help around the house and cook sometimes. I suppose a housekeeper once a week would be nice. But no nanny. I love being a mommy. Um ... I guess there’s one thing.”

“Tell me. I’ll try to make it happen.”

“Well, until Shelly was born, I kept working part time. I thought I’d be going back this month. Can I ... Can we afford it if I quit working and become a stay-at-home mom? There are so many things I could do with our children. I really don’t want to give them to someone else to care for.”

“Of course we can. I’m making better money now than ever. I thought you were working because you wanted to be out of the house. You don’t need to have a job if you don’t want one.”

“I did want to get out of the house. You’re right. But now, I’ve got a different reason and different places to go. The moms from our birth class all get together once a week with our babies. They’re really too little to play together, but it’s so sweet to see them sleeping next to each other while we gossip and drink coffee. Soon there will be more active playdates, Gymboree, preschool, and other activities. And I’ll have two babies to do them with. If I can do this, I’ll be so happy your cock will think you died and went to heaven.”

“Honey, my cock has thought that since the first time I sank into you without a condom,” I laughed. Daphne’s sexual appetite hadn’t abated either during pregnancy or after. Even during the time when we weren’t having intercourse, there was a lot of oral going on. The only thing I really missed was her tits. I still played with them and squeezed them and kissed them. I loved playing with her nipples, though, and sucking on her. Now if I did that, I got a mouthful of milk and she’d push me away with a comment like, ‘Don’t eat all Shelly’s dinner.’ I did love tits.

We agreed and Daphne went in to the costume shop to show off the baby and tell everyone she was quitting. They had a big party for her. She’d been working part time there for more than ten years. From then on, her involvement in theatre was limited to attending openings of my shows and the gala following. Daphne’s parents might have been cool toward me, but they loved little Michelle and were excited about having a second grandchild, but had put their house on the market so they could move to Arizona. They delayed the move until Christmas.

We went back to Ohio at Christmas so the parents could see the baby and get the news that a second was in the oven cooking. My parents were thrilled but my sister was a little jealous.

“We were waiting two years before I got pregnant again,” she sighed. “You could have at least warned me so we could get screwing.”

“I hope you didn’t stop just so you wouldn’t get pregnant.”

“Not exactly but...” Lisa’s little girl was sixteen months old and wanted down so she could cruise the Christmas tree. “Bob hasn’t been as interested since Yvonne was born. Every time he looks at me, it’s like he’s looking at the beached whale I was when I was pregnant. I’ve tried to take the weight off, but if I retain as much after a second baby as I did after the first, he’ll never look at me again. Even three months pregnant, Daph looks the same as she did when we first met her.”

That was true. Daphne’s body was elastic. By the time we started screwing a month after the birth, she was tight and firm. Except her boobs. They seem to have grown a few sizes. I talked to Daphne about what my sister had said.

“If her husband isn’t interested, she needs to go out and get laid by someone else. That’s what I’d do,” she declared. Well, that let me know where I stood. If I ceased to be interested in my wife, she’d find someone who was. I sure wasn’t going to let that happen if I could help it.

That decision was taken out of my hands not long after. This pregnancy was a lot harder than the first. By the end of the second trimester, Daphne was exhausted and the doctor put her on bed rest. Her infamous sex drive dropped to zero in a week. In a month, she didn’t want to be touched at all and even my blowjobs stopped.

I was at a fitting in the costume shop for my next show—a musical comedy in which I was a gangster. That included a black pinstripe double-breasted suit, black shirt, and white tie, and various gangster accoutrements and places to hide them in my costume. Ashland isn’t known for musical comedy and if you haven’t figured this one out, ‘Brush Up Your Shakespeare.’ I’d had to wait until after my performance to make it to the costume shop and most people were leaving.

“Hey, big boy. Give me a kiss and we’ll get started.” I happily gave Pam a kiss and she pushed me into the changing room with our tongues still tied together. “Put this on and then come out so I can mark the alterations,” she said, pointing at the suit on a rack. Then she reached over and stroked my cock, which had risen rapidly during the kiss. “I’ll have to figure out how to hide this.”

It took a lot longer for Pam to mark the alts than it took for her keep stroking my cock up to full stiffness as I stood on the little pedestal. I wasn’t complaining. It had been a month since anyone had paid attention to junior. I looked around the shop and saw most of the lights were off and everybody but us was gone. Pam got me down off the pedestal and shoved me toward the changing room.

“Just one more thing,” she said as she followed me into the little room and closed the door. “Take off the costume.” I pulled off the jacket and shirt, curious about Pam being in the room to take each item and carefully hang it on the rack. She turned toward me and pointed at the trousers. I shrugged and pulled them off. “Now let me take care of this,” she said as she knelt on the floor in front of me. In a second, she had my briefs around my ankles and my cock down her throat. I started pumping into her mouth almost immediately. It was so good! I hadn’t come in a month. It felt so good to spray my seed into her willing mouth. I collapsed back onto the chair to catch my breath.

When I opened my eyes, Pam was standing naked in front of me. I mentioned that we’d dated a few times early on. I’d seen her naked before, but not in a few years. She hadn’t changed a bit. She didn’t say anything else. She stepped up to the chair and put a leg over my shoulder so I could lick her pussy. Pam didn’t shave anything so I needed to part her pussy hair in order to get my tongue on her clit. Since I had a hand right there with the other holding her butt, I slipped a finger up inside her. Pam ramped up almost as fast as I had and moaned out a sweet orgasm. She pulled her leg back down from my shoulder and looked down between us. My cock was right there and showing it was fully recovered. She reached down and lined it up before sinking down on me.

“Oh, God! You are as good as I remembered,” she moaned.

“You’re even better than I remembered,” I said before I captured one of her nipples between my lips and began lashing it with my tongue. Pam bounced on me, moaning out another orgasm before I lost control and started spraying her insides. She collapsed forward into my arms and we kissed. “Thank you,” I whispered.

“Any time. Literally, any time.” I kissed her again and held her close. She jumped up and away from me, looking down between her legs. “Oh, shit! I didn’t intend for you to come in me. Damn it!”

“I didn’t even think about it,” I said. I could tell this was serious.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.