A Dream? or Not? - Cover

A Dream? or Not?

by Canemont

Copyright© 2020 by Canemont

Romantic Sex Story: I had a brief encounter with the mystery lady in the hotel room next to mine.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   .

Last night I woke up after having been asleep about an hour. I often do this on business trips. The first night in a hotel is hard to sleep. I was laying there when I realized I could hear a woman in the next room making sexual sounds. She was making the kind of noises that a lover makes when totally enraptured by the moment. She sighed heavily each time she was apparently being entered by her lover’s dick. Her voice was soft but strong as she said “OOOHHHH” and “YYYYESSS”as she was being stroked by whom I supposed was a lover. I was surprised I could hear her so well.

Most well appointed hotel rooms are insulated from each other for noise. Then I realized we had adjoining rooms with a door on each side separating us. The sounds of her intimate whimpers were enough to make me begin to grow an erection. I imagined what the scene was like in the next room, just a few feet from my bed. I could see in my mind that a beautiful woman was being pleasured.

My dick stiffened as I listened jealously in my room. Tried as I could I never heard a corresponding groan or grunt from her partner? I would think that with all the sounds she was making I would hear more from him. I didn’t even hear the bed move. When I checked into the room earlier in the evening, I remembered that I actually saw the woman who went into the room next door. She was a lovely blonde headed lady. She was struggling to get her luggage thru the door as I walked by. Her smile was memorable, but more importantly, she had been alone. Being the gentleman that I am, I helped her move her stuff into the room. She told me her name was Kim. I introduced myself and said I was next door. I was not bold enough to have the conversation go further, so I left.

I suddenly wondered if she was in the room next door playing with a sex toy. That thought hardened my dick immediately and I began to stroke it. I laid back and matched her groan for groan as I visualized her on top of me. But jacking off just wasn’t doing it for me. I wanted more. I felt suddenly emboldened. I hastily grabbed the phone and called her room. I instantly heard the moaning stop and a weak, timid voice answered. I summoned up all my courage and quickly said “This is Bill, next door. If you want more than what you are giving yourself, come to my room. I will unlock my adjoining door.”

She said nothing. The phone line went dead. I listened intently for a sound ... any kind of sound. I got up and unlocked and opened my side of the door and laid back down in the darkness. I could imagine her sitting on the side of the bed, confused, yet still needing to reach her orgasm. I continued to stroke my stiff cock, hoping that my mystery neighbor would somehow join me.

Then I heard the faint click of the lock on her side being opened. Her door eased open. She hesitated, then slithered in thru the opening. I could see her outline in the gray light. She was tiny, with a slim waist and proportional breasts. I could see the outline of her large nipples. The kind you want to bite and suck. She hesitated for a moment, then, without saying a word, reached out and found my cock protruding in the dark.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.