Game

by sspringer3

Copyright© 2018 by sspringer3

Pedo Sex Story: A man and his girlfriend play a little role play at the mall. He's a dirty old man and she's an innocent 12 year old.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   .

My sub and I decided to play a little game. I would be an older man picking up a little girl at the mall. She gets dressed in her little girl outfit and we drove to a mall where no one will know us. I drop her off and then go park the car, this will give her time to change and then wander into the mall for me to stalk and seduce.

I enter the mall and immediately notice the large number of nubile young girls wandering around. Lots of distractions here, but I have just one quarry in mind, a fourteen-year-old girl with pretty black hair. I search for about 15 minutes before finally spotting her. She was in a music store listening to a cd. I wait outside watching her sway in time to the music, her short plaid skirt hugging her little ass. As she turns around, I notice her breasts straining against her white blouse. As she leaves the store, I “happen” to bump into her.

“Sorry, I wasn’t watching where I was going.”

“That’s ok sir, I wasn’t watching either.”

“You’re a pretty little thing. I see you just came out of the music shop. Did you get anything?”

“No, sir. I don’t have any money. I used up my allowance already. It isn’t fair! My parents only give me 10 dollars a week.”

“Poor girl. I understand. Perhaps if there was a way you could earn some money.”

“My parents won’t let me get a job and even if they did, they wouldn’t let me spend much.”

“Sounds as though you need a way to earn some money that your parents don’t know about.”

“But I’m only fourteen, what kind of a job could I get?”

“Well, I wasn’t thinking of regular job. You are so pretty, I would love to take some pictures of you.”

“You want me to be model!? I’m not pretty enough to be in a magazine.”

“Oh, yes you are. But these pictures would just be for me.”

“Oh, I’m not sure if I should do that.” “ Why not? Just a few pictures of you in that pretty outfit.”

“This outfit?” She says as she swirls around, her skirt lifting in the air a little.

“Yes, I think you are adorable in it.”

“Well, ok. When would you like to take the pictures?”

“How about right now? We could start outside.”

She nods and we start to walk out of the mall. As we leave the mall I reach over and take her hand. She looks up at me but doesn’t remove her hand. There is a little stand of trees beside the mall and I lead her over to it.

“Just stand there beside that tree and I will take a few to see what works best.”

I start to take some pictures, telling her how cute she is and how I want her to stand. Finally, I ask her to bend over so her ass is facing me. She does, and then turns her head to look at me.

“Like this?”

“Oh yes, now just raise your skirt a little so your panties peek out.”

“I’m not sure I should do that, it sounds naughty.”

“Well, it is a little naughty. But it will look so cute. You’ll see, when were done, I’ll show you the pictures I’ve taken. Did I tell you I was going to pay you $50 dollars for the pictures?”

“Fifty dollars!! Wow!”

With that, she got back into position and raised her skirt until her panties were showing.

“How is this?”

“Very nice, very nice. Now raise it just a little more.”

“But my panties will be showing.”

“That’s ok. I’ve seen panties before.”

So she raised them until her whole lovely bottom was showing.

“Now stand up and turn around. I want you to raise your blouse so I can see your little belly button.”

By now she is getting used to my commands and immediately does as I say. Soon she is standing there with her blouse unbuttoned, looking so delectable. I was getting so hard just thinking of my next steps in seducing this little preteen.

“How about we take a look at the pictures I’ve taken so far. It is a little bright out here to see the screen on the camera. So why don’t we get in my van where it is a little darker?”

“Ok, I sure want to see the pictures. Do you really think I am cute?”

“I sure do! My van is just over here. Let’s get in and I’ll show you. We can get in the back where it is a little darker so you can see them better”

We get in the back of the van and settle down beside each other on the bench seat. She sits very close to me as we start to look at the pictures. I place my arm on the seat back and start to gently massage her neck. When we get to the last set of pictures showing her panties and bra, she squirms a little in the seat.

“Do you like these pictures. I sure do.”

“I guess so, they make me feel a little funny though.”

“Funny? What do you mean?”

“Well, it is hard to tell this, but I am a little wet in my secret spot.”

“How about I give you 5 bucks and you show me?”

“Oh, I don’t know. Can I just show you my panties?”

“Well, I guess.”

I put my hand on her knee with 5-dollar bill in it. I could tell she wanted that money, it didn’t matter if it was such a little bit of cash, you could tell she wanted it. She slid my hand up her leg a little further so that my hand was on her thigh. Her legs were long and strong, I guess she played sports to have such nice legs. My breathing started getting so deep and I was so close to cumming right then. She took the money from my hand and spread her legs a little wider to allow me to have what I wanted.

“You can touch it if you wanted.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.