Soup of the Day 195 - Cover

Soup of the Day 195

by MysteryWriter

Copyright© 2018 by MysteryWriter

Drama Story: John makes the move

Tags: Ma/Fa  

John Allen
Lucy Allen Seabolt / Martin and /Rita
Jerome Morris the director of vocational education for the Cleveland school system
Bobbi James the radio personality
Amos Hardee deputy sheriff
Lori Moore deputy sheriff
Marcus hostage taker
Sara Thomas newspaper writer
Everett Martin the current leader of the Cleveland meetings of Freebird.
Mark and Happy Jones swingers.
Jethro Morris murder victim.
James Western the second murder victim.
Sarah the cousin who sold him he land.


It had been almost a week since I broke the news to Lucy about moving the trailer. One or both of the kids had been around during those evenings, so most of Lucy’s conversations with me had been on the cell phone. Not ideal for personal conversations, I admit. I didn’t just miss our conversations, I also missed Lucy’s body. To be absolutely honest Lucy was an enthusiastic lover. That made her a special woman indeed.

Almost six months before, when I moved in the Plumber had shown me how to turn off the water supply. So even though he hadn’t returned, I found enough tools around Lucy’s house to turn off the water and disconnect the hose. The next morning I rode the Honda Trike to the store where I bought a faucet cap. It would prevent the pipe from dripping until the plumber came to remove the line supplying water to the pipe which I had used for the cold water supply.

I went to the circuit breaker box and tripped the circuit to the camper. Then I read on the internet how to remove the wiring to my camper. It took almost a half hour before I was satisfied that it was safe. All that was finished before the tow truck arrived to pick up the camper for the move.

I was surprised to find that the tires were not dry rotted. They stayed inflated until we got to the new location for the trailer. The tow truck driver just unhook it and dove away. That left me to level it and block it up.

Since there were way more concrete blocks than I needed to level the small camper, it was just a matter of time until it was finished. Well I had to level and then adjust the level two more times, before it felt level to me. I just removed the cap from the plumbing connection. I found that I needed an adapter just one more thing to take care of I thought. Before I returned to the hardware store for the adapter I called the electrician to come hook up the power. He had to install the power to trailer before the power company would turn on the power. It was reasonable precaution before the site went hot. Everything was ready by dark. I did have to attach the hurricane tie down cables before the trailer would be officially declared safe.

I called to invite Lucy down for a visit. She showed up at the trailer with several plastic containers of left overs. I smiled then allowed her inside. She came to me for a very passionate kiss. I felt vindicated about the move. It meant there was zero chance of her kids walking in on us, which was a good thing.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.