Best of You - Cover

Preview

Best of You

by Bytor

Copyright© 2018 by Bytor

Erotica Story: This is the story of Henry and Cindy, two young people who came together as friends and in time became more than that. They grew together as a couple and became stronger individuals, they talked of their future together and what they wanted to get out of life. But fate interviened and turned their lives upside down, causing their plans to be cast aside and putting their future in doubt.

Tags: mt/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Tear Jerker   First  

{3}Best of You
Has someone taken your faith?
Its real, the pain you feel
The life, the love
You die to heal
The hope that starts
The broken hearts
You trust, you must
Confess
{ci}Foo Fighters, from the album Skin and Bones
{/notice}

Prologue

Too often when we are in the middle of a life altering moment we can lose sight of what makes us who we are and allow another version of ourselves to take over who we are and go down a path that we would normally not have chosen, changing who we are into something we are not, for reasons that are both foreign and wrong for us. So, we then move on, making the best of what we can. We gather our strength and find a way to make sense of what happened and learn from it.

Because that is what life is.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.