Through the Years - Cover

Through the Years

Copyright© 2018 by Syd

Chapter 15: Reminiscing

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15: Reminiscing - This story is a little different in it started out as a true story and then become the dream and fantasy of the writer. During the story it goes from truth to fiction and back. I am not going to say which parts are true. SpikeCO is my editor with others adding along the way. I like SpikeCO because he relates to the same time in life that I do. Thank You for reading my story and feel free to comment and suggest all you want.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Humiliation   Light Bond   Exhibitionism   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Wild Party a Few Years Earlier

Now it’s 2010 as I sit on the plane traveling to Jamaica for a week in the sun with my three ladies once again.

Why they put up with me is my luck and a lot of other people’s loss. I was fortunate that I inherited money from my family and made some wise investments at an early age. It allowed me to work at what I wanted and when I wanted which is why I was able to help Wren renovate homes. It also helped me to spoil my ladies, which is another reason they probably put up with me.

During the flight, we talked about the cruise we had taken to Hedonism II as part of the ‘Pussy Olympics’. I had an earlier adventure with ladies and their bushes that our trip had reminded me of. During our trip back to Florida, I told Wren and Tam the story. Syndy had been with me and just sat and listened with the other two girls.


I remember when Playboy had the first Playmate of the Month who had a totally shaved bald pussy- July 2006, Sara Jean Underwood (https://www.pasionvaginal.com/wp- content/uploads/2015/01/La-vagina-de-Sara-Jean-Underwood-3.jpg). I think the widespread (forgive the pun) move to bare pussies really took off in 2007 when Bush ran for re-election, and the campaign slogans on a lot of signs were “NO More Bush.” I think a lot of women lost their bushes over Bush. Since then almost 90% of the playmates have been bald down there.

In April 2008, Syndy and I were at a weekend party at my son Matt’s house. He had graduated from college a couple years back and had gotten married to Kim. My wife and I had become very close to our son and his wife after his graduation and subsequent marriage.

It was about noon and there had been a lot of drinking. A bunch of their college friends had shown up and they had started playing a lot of drinking games, mainly “Beer Pong.” They finally talked Syndy and me into joining them.

There was a “baker’s dozen” of us with only four guys and the rest females. Besides Matt and myself there were two other guys - Joe and Tom, who were friends of Matt and Kim. There was Kim, Syndy, and seven post graduate college girls who Matt and Kim met while in college that participating in the games. Some of the girls had gotten really drunk with Syndy and Kim both passed out in the living room and three of the girls up in the bathroom getting sick.

One girl, Pam, was a real trooper as she was sitting with us guys and keeping up. I’m sure she could probably have drunk us all under the table. The remaining three girls had gone out in the back yard, taken the cover off the hot tub and were using it. It was surprising, as April is usually pretty cold in Colorado although a lot us like using hot tubs outdoor in the winter.

Joe mentioned, “Those girls don’t have any suits with them.”

Matt said, “They’re probably in their underwear.”

Joe said, “We ought to steal their clothes, and make them walk back in the house in their wet underwear.”

“I think that would be hilarious,” Pam said. “I’ll help you. I can go check and maybe distract them.”

The guys snuck out and got their clothes. I had stayed at the table and tried to act as a voice of reason, telling them they shouldn’t be doing this. I had another drink and waited for Pam and the guys to return. When the guys got back to the house, they had put all clothes in a pillow case and then hid them in the pantry.

Pam came back in giggling and was about to fall on the floor, laughing so hard. She said, “You’re not going to believe this but they’re skinny dipping out there. You have every stitch of their clothes and all the towels.” The guys had grabbed everything out there, towels and all, but hadn’t known that they left the three girls naked in the hot tub.

We had another round of drinks and were just sitting back talking when the three girls walked into the house and right up to the table, naked in front of us. “All right you assholes! Give us back our clothes!” said Amy. “Sorry about the language, Mr. Decker, but they stole our clothes.”

These three girls were twenty-three to twenty-five years old and naked as the day they were born.

Amy had auburn hair, was five feet eight maybe, with nice breasts that I would guess were 36C, and a very bald pussy.

Next to her was Jill, a blonde. Jill was tall, maybe five feet ten with almost no breasts at all, but she had a great looking set of legs. She had a golden total body tan and not one follicle of hair below her neck. I also noticed she had little gold rings in each nipple and also had her clit hood pierced with another small gold ring.

The last girl, Beth, was a gorgeous redhead with a few freckles, but all in all she was really well put together. She was about five feet six or so and had a very tiny red landing strip about three quarters of an inch wide and one and one-half inches long starting about half inch above her clit and going up. Her breasts were a nice size with very pointy nipples.

As they finally cooled off, Joe told them, “You gals have another drink, and sit with us for a little bit and then we’ll give your clothes back to you.”

They sat and drank, and even played a game of ‘Never Have I ever... ‘ It was fun. I really don’t think the girls were embarrassed at all about being nude. Of course, the guys tried to talk Pam into joining the nudity, you know you can never have enough naked ladies to watch, but she kept saying, “No way.”

After a while, the guys decided to give them their clothes back and Pam went and got them from the pantry. Funny, they didn’t even get dressed but just left the clothes in the corner and had another round of drinks. After the round of drinks, they tried to get the guys to get naked as well, but that didn’t work. Then they tried to get Pam to join them in their nakedness, and that didn’t happen.

About this time, the three girls from the bathroom returned. Linda, one of the three girls from the bathroom asked. “Did you girls bet and lose your clothes again?”

The guys did a double take and almost as if rehearsed said at the same time, “Again?”

Amy informed her, “No, they stole them when we were skinny dipping in the hot tub.”

“You girls will never learn,” said Linda. All three of the new girls were laughing at the three from the hot tub, and shaking their heads.

The naked ones tried to get the three other girls to get naked with them. They were holding out, and I thought the party was about to end.

One of the dressed girls, Sue, was the older sister of Beth then said, “I’ve got to go. My boyfriend is coming to pick me up.” She had called him before coming down stairs and he was already on his way. She got up and went to look out the front door for him.

Amy mentioned to the others, “The hot tub was great.”

Linda who had black hair, looked to be very darkly tanned and probably five feet six said, “It would be fun to sit in a hot tub.”

Sue came back. “You’re not going to believe this but it’s snowing outside.” Her phone rang just then, it was her boyfriend who was outside waiting for her. She said goodbye to all of us and went on her way.

The girls all started talking about the hot tub and the two dressed girls wanted to go and use it.

Amy told them, “You have to strip naked first and have one more round with all of us before you can.”

I was now sure this was the end, but then Linda stood up and started stripping off her shirt; she had a black bra under the shirt. Next, she unfastened her pants, then slid them down her legs and stepped out of them showing a black thong panty that matched her bra. Reaching behind her back, she undid the bra and let it fall to the floor. She was perfect, nice breasts, with white stripes on her dark tan lines.

I think she may have been one of the most beautiful girls I have ever seen topless. Turning so she had her back to us, she slid her fingers in the waist band of the thong, and started pushing it down her thighs. When it reached her knees, it slid the rest of the way down on its own to the floor before she stepped out of them and kicked them over with the rest of her clothes. Linda had gorgeous tan line on her naked butt. As she started turning towards us, and I was expecting to see a nice black landing strip, but instead saw another very bare pussy, bald as could be with those gorgeous tan lines.

The other girl, Ann, was a blonde. She started unbuttoning her shirt to show a green bra and it looked like she may have the biggest breasts here tonight. It was a little different, in that she removed her bra next, letting her nice tits come out to play. She was maybe five feet four nicely put together and was wearing a skirt instead of pants. Unsnapping the skirt, she slid the zipper down and then shimmied the skirt down over her hips, dropping it to her feet. She was naked underneath the skirt having gone commando tonight and was also sporting an almost naked bush. It really wasn’t a bush. Instead she had an “imp” tattooed on the center of her mound where her pubic hair would be. I was staring; I couldn’t help it.

Tom asked her, “Wow, Ann! No panties and a tattoo?”

She said, “It’s a

Henna Tattoo

so it’s temporary, not permanent.”

I kept looking at Ann’s body and the tattoo then looked over at the blonde Jill with the rings.

Jill noticed me looking at her. “What’s wrong?”

“Nothing is wrong. I’ve seen a couple ladies wearing those types of piercings before.”

Amy chuckled, “Jill, you should get your chain out and show it to them.”

Jill went to her purse and came back with a gold chain, probably five feet in length or so with small clasps on it every so often. We watched as she fastened the first clasp to her clit ring, then the next to her left breast nipple ring, then the next one to her right nipple ring, and the last back to her clit ring. She modeled the new addition for us, the gold chain made a nice triangle connecting all the important parts.

“I love it, and think you’re very beautiful wearing it,” I said. “Girls, I love the bald look. It wasn’t popular until the last few years.”

Beth said, “My sister is also bare down there.”

With this last information from Beth, I now knew that two-thirds of the females here tonight at the party had bald pussies. Of course I have to wonder if the two remaining here had any pubic hair or not.

Joe asked, “Hey Pam, you should get naked and join them. Show us your style.”

Pam ignored the comment for a while but with the other girls looking at her with questioning looks, she finally said, “I’m not bare. My bush barely fits in a bikini.”

Beth commented after that, “I’ve been thinking about losing mine.”

Joe spoke up, “Redheads with natural bushes are so unique. You need to keep it just like it is.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.