Role Playing - Cover

Role Playing

by Canemont

Copyright© 2020 by Canemont

True Sex Story: My wife, if she is role playing, is a great uninhibited fuck.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   True Story   Slut Wife   DomSub   Anal Sex   Fisting   .

A great Role playing Fuck.

My wife is never going to be a shared wife and she certainly would not agree to me playing around. But what I can do is live out my fantasies with my wife by the role playing that she loves to do.

For example, she might pretend to be a slutty real estate agent, or a loose woman in a bar that came home with me, or she is my tenant and owes me rent money. She would never dream of allowing me to be seduced by another woman or for her to be shared, so this is our way of adding zest to our love making. She does not get out of the role when we are in the middle of fucking, and it is a lot of fun to fuck someone new, if only pretend.

Last night, after her bath, she came to bed. I had prepared the room with candles, body oil and placed a towel on the bed. She was lying on her back, naked, as I walked in, fresh from my shower. This night she had taken on the role of a naughty hotel masseuse who was going to pleasure me. I am always happy to play along.

She told me she did not want to waste time massaging my back and shoulders. She wanted to get straight to what would make me feel best. She was on her back with her head propped up on a pillow. She had me get on my knees near her head and told me to fuck her mouth. I played with her large, sensitive nipples as she serviced me. She sucked and stroked my dick while my right hand wandered down to her crotch and found her sopping wet pussy. While she is in this position, I like to grab her head and force my dick into her mouth. She moans in ecstasy when she is face fucked. I wish I had a huge dick to make her choke on.

As I played with her cunt, she paused to talk dirty to me, telling me how much she loved my dick in her mouth and how she enjoyed pleasing her customer. After a while, I gave her mouth a break and re-positioned so that I was straddling her thigh. This allowed me a better angle to rub her cunt, while she began to stroke me with her hand. We use plenty of body oil in sessions like this. She loves it when I slip several fingers into her snatch after rubbing her clit. She wriggled her bottom, allowing my fingers to slip deep inside her. I can tell when she is getting close to cumming, but I never let her. I am in control of her orgasms and will not allow her to cum until I am ready for her to.

She was grinding her crotch into my fist, trying to work more of it in her. I have big hands and have only gotten four fingers in her, but I tried to push my whole fist inside her. I alternated between hand fucking her and using my knuckles to rub her clitty. The entire time I played with her, she stroked me and talking dirty, continuing her role as the naughty masseuse.

I slipped a couple of fingers into her asshole and worked in and out it for a moment. She said she wanted me to do whatever I wanted since I was the customer, so she asked if she should turn over. That is the signal that she is ready for some hard fucking. She lay on one side so I had access to her hot cunt with my left hand and her asshole with my right hand. I slipped my dick into her pussy and worked a couple fingers in and out of her ass. Since we are both buttered up with body oil, everything slipped in easily. I changed positions and slipped my dick into her silky asshole. It felt so tight and wonderful. But there is always room for more, so I added a couple of fingers again and began to pound away.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.