A Ball With Mother - Cover

A Ball With Mother

Copyright© 2020 by Kathy Andrews

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A woman and her family are forced by their desires to come to grips with turbulent emotions. What happens to them when they confront these emotions together reveals their ability to be honest with themselves and to be unafraid of their own inner feeling

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

Sally was anxious. She kept seeing her brother’s cock inside their mother’s asshole, and her ass tingled with eagerness to try it.

They were in the living room again, and Marla watched her daughter teasing Bob. She knew Sally was taunting her brother with her ass, knew she wanted to get fucked there. She was amused with Sally’s antics, since all she had to do was tell Bob where she wanted his cock. But then on the other hand, Marla preferred the teasing to outright request. It was much more fun, much more exciting, to tease each other into fucking.

Bob was sitting on the floor, leaning against the couch, between his mother’s knees. Marla, as she watched her daughter’s teasing, draped her knees over her son’s shoulders, hugging his neck with her thighs, her toes playing with his cock and balls. Sally was prancing about, naked, tempting not just her brother, but her mother, as well. She had put on a wild, primitive-sounding record on the stereo, and was doing her version of an erode disco dance, shaking her tight ass, parting her legs and performing fucking motions and cupping her tits.

Bob’s cock had swollen as he watched his sister, helped along by his mother’s caressing toes. With his eyes still on Sally, he turned and licked at his mother’s thigh. Sally presented her sweet ass to them, wiggling it wantonly as she kept moving to the beat of the music, spreading the cheeks of her ass and making her asshole pucker. With graceful dance steps, she moved back toward her brother, and leaning over, wiggled her lovely ass in his face. Bob and Marla gazed at her tiny asshole, seeing Sally’s cunt between her slim thighs.

“Kiss it, Bob,” Marla urged her son, pushing at the back of his head. “Kiss her hot asshole.”

Bob didn’t hesitate. He shoved his face into the hot cheeks of his sister’s ass, and kissed her on her hot asshole, making Sally gurgle with delight. Bob licked a circle about his sister’s asshole, then tasted the creamy smoothness of her asscrack. When his sister squealed with pleasure and pressed her ass against his face, Bob licked her asshole, working his tongue part way into it.

“Ooooh, Bob!” Sally giggled. She waggled he ass tightly into her brother’s face. “Ohhhh, that’s real nice! I like it, Bob!”

Bob slipped his tongue downward and thrust it into his sister’s sugary cunt. Over the top of his head, Marla saw his nose close to her pink asshole. Leaning forward, she moved a finger into the crack of Sally’s ass. Sally, squealing with pleasure as her brother tongue-fucked her pussy, cupped the cheeks of her ass and pulled them wide-apart.

Marla stroked a fingertip about her sensitive ass-bud, and Sally shook from head to toe with pleasure.

With her son’s face buried into Sally’s back thrusting crotch, Marla worked her finger into her daughter’s asshole slowly. Sally gasped with pleasure, feeling her brother’s tongue lapping her cunt and her mother’s finger up her ass. She leaned over, hands on her knees, shaking her ass into her brother’s face as Marla began pushing and pulling her finger.

“Ohhhh, this feels so good!” Sally gurgled.

“Tongue my pussy, Bob! Ooooh, fuck me with your tongue Mother, your finger feels great in my ass!”

Marla pushed her finger in and out, listening to her son slurping wetly at Sally’s succulent cunt. The ring of her daughter’s asshole was very tight, and she wondered if Sally could take her brother’s cock inside it. She wiggled her finger, pushing it ill the way up her daughter’s asshole.

“Sally, are you sure you want his cock in here?” she asked. “You feel awfully tight, honey.”

“I want it, Mother!” Sally moaned. “Oh, yes, I want it! I can do it just like you, Mother!”

Marla pulled her finger from her daughter’s asshole, and Sally pulled her cunt from Bob’s face, turning and seeing her brother’s cock standing up with throbbing hardness. With a squeal she went down on her knees and leaned forward. She swiped her tongue about the smooth head of his cock, licking up his seeping cock-juice. Then, moaning, softly, she pulled Bob’s cock into her mouth, sucking up and down on it with vigorous greed.

Marla watched her daughter sucking Bob’s cock, still apprehensive about it being inside Sally’s asshole. She certainly didn’t want any harm to come to her. If she saw her daughter was in pain, she was determined to stop it quickly.

Sally lifted her mouth, her eyes glassy with steaming desire, lips puffy.

“Do it to me now, Bob,” she pleaded in a low voice. “Do it to me in my asshole now!”

Since her daughter was determined to do it, Marla had her son spread out on the floor on his back. His cock stuck in the air, hard and dripping. She crawled between his legs, pushing her face into his crotch and sucking his balls a moment, then going to his cock and swallowing it. She sucked up and down a few times, then lifted her head.

“Sit over his cock, Sally,” she said. “I’m going to watch, and if I think you’re in pain, you stop right then, hear me?”

With an eager giggle, Sally straddled her brother, her back to his face. She bent her knees and squatted, her hands holding the cheeks of her ass open. Marla watched her daughter’s pink, wet cunt and asshole, her face only a few inches from Bob’s balls.

“Now, sit down on his cock easy, Sally,” she warned.

Sally lowered herself, holding her ass open. Bob adjusted his cock so his cockhead was on her asshole. Marla held her breath, seeing Sally’s pink ass pucker sink inward. Sally groaned softly as the pressure grew on her asshole.

Ready to push her daughter off Bob’s cock, Marla stared as she slowly lowered herself. She watched her pink ass ring open and then the swollen head of Bob’s cock slipped into his sister’s asshole.

“Oooooh, Mother!” Sally groaned.

“Does it hurt?” Marla asked.

“Oh, no!” Sally hissed. “It’s burning, but it feels wonderful!”

Her ass trembled, and she clung to her ass cheeks tightly, keeping them parted. Slowly, Sally moved her ass down, feeling her brother’s cock penetrating deeper and deeper. Like her mother, she was holding her breath.

“Ahhhh! Oooooh!” Sally moaned.

Marla gazed at her son’s cock stretching her daughter’s asshole, and when Sally had half of it up her ass, she paused, wiggling slowly. Then she went down hard. She gasped as her asshole was filled with Bob’s cock, every inch of Bob’s cock inside her asshole.

She sat there, her knees up and spread wide. Marla, her face about six inches away, gazed into her daughter’s cunt, seeing Bob’s cock all the way up her hot, sweet asshole. While Sally sat and wiggled, Marla brushed her fingers about her daughter’s cunt and her son’s balls. She lifted Bob’s balls and rubbed them at Sally’s pussy, coating them with the sugary juices bubbling from her cunt.

With a moan, Marla shoved her face into their crotches. She inhaled the erotic scent of her daughter’s wet cunt and son’s hot balls. With an intake of breath, Marla began to lick at them, slurping her tongue from her son’s balls to her daughter’s cunt. She plunged her tongue up Sally’s pussy a few times, then dragged it out and down. She pushed her tongue against the base of her son’s cock, tasting Sally’s stretching asshole, then lowered her mouth to his balls. She sucked them into her mouth, and that was when her daughter began to bounce up and down, fucking Bob with her asshole.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.