Nursing Leads to Being a Slut - Cover

Nursing Leads to Being a Slut

by AnnaTartyWife

Copyright© 2018 by AnnaTartyWife

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Fiction written for me as I nurse old men and act the tart

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Slut Wife   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   .

With the current economic problems and the biggest flu epidemic for years, I got a call from a nursing agency, looking for part time relief nurses.

When I was young I had trained for a time as a nurse, though I’d never practised as one for a while, and the agency had trawled through nursing records.

As our situation was a bit precarious economically, purely because of things out of our control, I accepted.

The job was to visit a number of older people who had been referred to the agency by doctors as they lived alone and all were suffering from flu, just to check that they were ok and eating!

I didn’t have a nurses uniform but the agency supplied me with a plain white one, just above knee length.

After the first day when I visited 10 different people, I changed the tights for stockings, and just had bra and knickers.

These people all had their heating on so high it was uncomfortable, hence the reason for the change, 8 hours in the car or in red hot stuffy homes wasn’t pleasant.

Most of the people I visited felt so bad they barely wanted to speak.

I just made sure that they were taking their tablets, eating and washing regularly.

However, as in everything, there were a couple of old guys who obviously weren’t that ill and literally undressed me with their eyes every time I visited them.

I must admit that I liked the attention and some of the suggestive comments some made.

There was one old guy called John who I had visited a few times as he had quite a bad case of the flu.

He would compliment me on how I looked and would say he was pleased he was ill because he could feast his eyes in a “sexy young piece!”

Like all women, I liked the attention and used to make sure that my uniform was really tight when I visited him.

I’d squeezed into a size 8, fuck it was tight, but I wanted to give some of these guys a treat, by the time I’d finished my shift my twat would be sopping and I’d go home and fuck my husband daft, I’d turned myself on that much.

The flu epidemic didn’t stop so I was visiting some people each few days, a few even gave me a key, so I could let myself in without them having to get out of bed or whatever.

John was about 70 and very well mannered and he had given me a key as he a really bad case of the flu and I had to help him to the bathroom.

As I said he was very well mannered but he used to undress me with his eyes and would make the occasional risky comment.

It must have been the third time I’d visited him and he was very weak, he asked me to take him to the bathroom, he was dying for a shower he said.

His robe was hanging at the end of his bed, I passed him his robe and he tried to get out of bed.

He was wearing pyjamas and I helped him put in his robe.

He was a tallish slim guy and as he twisted, his knob flopped out of his pyjamas, he hadn’t noticed, fuck it was fat and about 7 inch.

I pretended I hadn’t seen it, but my fanny was already telling me something different.

I got John to the bathroom, and waited outside whilst he showered.

As I waited outside my mind went straight back to the image of his fat prick.

Although his knob was about 7 inch max, the look of it was gorgeous, he obviously had a big bell end as the rim of it was clearly visible.

Without realising it my hand was in my knickers and I was rubbing my engorged clit, my fanny was creaming.

After about 5 minutes the sound of the shower stopped and I waited a few more minutes before knocking on the door to help John back to his bedroom.

I knocked four or five times and started to get a bit worried as there was no answer.

I opened the bathroom door slowly, I didn’t want to rush in and probably give John a heart attack.

As I opened the door gently the toilet bowl came into view.

John was standing to one side of it, he was totally naked and had his cock in his hand.

He was having a piss, fucking hell, he’d got his cock in his hand and his foreskin was pulled right back. His helmet looked gorgeous, I’d a perfect view of it all swollen as he pissed, his pee hole was massive.

I just stood by the partly opened door and watched, my fingers were back in my knickers, in fact I’d got three jammed up my sopping hole as I watched him piss.

I don’t know why I was so turned on, but I was, I did manage to stop myself barging into the bathroom though, I closed the door quietly.

I knocked on the door louder this time and he replied that he was ready.

When I entered the bathroom he had his robe on, I helped him back to his bedroom, perhaps I was holding him a little tighter than before as I couldn’t get the picture of his prick out of my mind.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.