Ten Load Night - Cover

Ten Load Night

Copyright© 2018 by Eros Alban

Chapter 4: Flash Back

Sex Story: Chapter 4: Flash Back - When Dave sees his son Jake passed out naked in bed after coming home from a date with his girlfriend, he is overcome with need to eat out his boy's tight str8 pussy. Only Dave finds several thick loads of nut juice waiting to leak out. Jake recounts his date out with his girlfriend. How he keeps getting his boy pussy filled with large cocks and hot loads. What will happen after Jake gets home, and what will happen next?

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   Rape   Reluctant   Romantic   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Sharing   Incest   Son   Father   Grand Parent   DomSub   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Public Sex   Size   2nd POV  

Jake and Max met in the summer between second and third grade. Cara, Jake’s mother had tried to reconnect his father in a failed attempt at what everyone agreed was a very bad idea. During this time, Jake was sent to a sleep away program for the summer. It was at Camp the forges of life fired an unbreakable bond between the two young boys.

From that point on, the boys were almost always together. And when they weren’t, they were still texting, chatting, or in some way keeping tabs on one another. Jake was the more athletic and academic of the two boys, while Max was the more daring and adventurous of the two. So it was a far mix, and they kept each other balanced and grounded. Jake made sure that Max, who didn’t care about team sports, not only joined the wrestling team and kept a B average so that he got a scholarship to collage too. Max in the meantime introduced Jake to everyone, kept him social, got him into acting to become more comfortable in front of people, and planned every trip, weekend getaway, summer break, spring fling. Everything. Not to mention helped him to look good.

As the boys grew up, of course it was only biological that sex happened. Jake talked about girls a lot. He was very shy when it came to doing anything with a girl, but he loved girls. Looking at girls. Talking about girls. Staring at girls. And later jerking off because of girls. Max, however was a social butterfly. He would flirt about but would never settle down with anyone.

One summer day, the boys were at Jake’s house playing Mario Kart when Jake’s dad Dave popped in to see if the boys wanted to go to the lake for a swim. Jake turned to see if Max was interested and there was a look on his friend’s face he had never seen before. Max’s eyes had lost their focus and glazed over, his face was flush, and there was drool dripping out of his mouth. He turned back toward to dad, where his friend had been looking as saw in pops in a new light. His daddy was in his early 30’s and was only wearing a pair of white tight swim trunks with a thin red banding. Dave had a very light dusting of hair covering his flat belly which still showed the edges of his 6 pack. This daddy had muscles everywhere.

Jake passed on the offer, and as the door closed he laughed out loud. His daddy was hot, and his friend had it bad for him. Max was still drooling in lust, so Jake grabbed his crotch and found a rock hard little stiffy. The sudden shock of having his dick man handled for the first time caused poor little Max to groan and cum in his whitey tighties. Pumping a very healthy and impressive load out for the youngster.

“Oh god, Jake.” Max moaned, embarrassed beyond belief at having his first cum with another person with his best friend. “I’m sorry.” He started to sob.

“For what?” Jake genuinely asked, confused at why his friend was upset. It was one of the hottest things of his young life, and he was proud to share it with Max. He was upset to see his BFF crying as Max was closer than a brother to him. Doing the first thing that came to his mind to calm him, Jake leaned in a kissed Max. Kissed him like in the movies. It was deep a long a horribly bad looking back at it. But to the young boys it was heaven. The kiss was their first kiss, for both boys, and it lasted roughly half an hour before their lips parted.

Taking charge for the first time in his life, Jake dried the tears off the now smiling if confused Max’s face. “Oh my dear Max, what are you sorry for? Is it for creaming for your shorts? Cause fuck, you randy bastard that was hot. Are you sorry for drooling over and getting this hard over my pops?” Jake reached down feeling Max’s hard dick and pulled his shorts and soaked underwear off. Max’s dick was a scummy mess. “No need to be sorry for the Maxie, cause damn dude did you see what the guy was wearing. My daddy’s a DILF! Right!”

“A, a, a, di, dil, dilfff?” Max stammered from the shock of his best friend holding his naked cum covered dick in his hand as they talked about his father after just experiencing his first kiss. He had never been so hard. He felt like he was going to pop again.

“Yeah, you know. A Dilf, it’s like a MILF.” Jake said, smiling. He licked his lips and moved to his knees. “A daddy I’d like to fuck.” With that he took his friends wet dripping dick in his mouth.

Max heard the words daddy I’d like to fuck and that set him off a second before his eyes saw a two seconds before his dick felt the hot sucking mouth attack his dick. His young balls pulled inside his body as they drained into Jake’s mouth. Jake wasn’t sure what to do with the cum being pumped into his mouth, but enough older boys at school had teased girls about spitting not swallowing, so his honored his closest friend and took his juice into his belly.

As his friend recovered Jake stood up and wiped off his face. “I guess you do have one thing to be sorry for. You could have told me you liked boys. I wouldn’t have pushed you towards so many girls.”

Max lay there trying to cover his body. He was confused and ashamed. He just experienced some of the best moments of his young life with the most important person in his life. He was afraid if he made a mistake now, he could ruin everything.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.