Ten Load Night - Cover

Ten Load Night

Copyright© 2018 by Eros Alban

Chapter 2: Getting Ready

Sex Story: Chapter 2: Getting Ready - When Dave sees his son Jake passed out naked in bed after coming home from a date with his girlfriend, he is overcome with need to eat out his boy's tight str8 pussy. Only Dave finds several thick loads of nut juice waiting to leak out. Jake recounts his date out with his girlfriend. How he keeps getting his boy pussy filled with large cocks and hot loads. What will happen after Jake gets home, and what will happen next?

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   Rape   Reluctant   Romantic   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Sharing   Incest   Son   Father   Grand Parent   DomSub   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Public Sex   Size   2nd POV  

Hi, my name’s Jake. I was getting ready for my date with my girl Jen when pops knocked on my door. My dad Dave is my hero. At, what 38 or 39, he is stacked. He was a swimmer in high school, and while he knocked my mom up, he still got a scholarship for swimming to collage. And the body had been kept in shape since then. Plus he has never been shy about who he’s banging. So yeah Dad’s my hero, he’s hot, sexual, successful. Fuck yea.

“Getting ready Jake?” He asked, as if he didn’t already know. I had told him I was getting in the shower like five minutes ago. I could see his eyes raking over my naked body. Dad was dressed in his after work pre-workout gear of a tight tank top and these 70’s style shorty shorts. I could see my daddy’s cockhead start to poke out from under the bottom of the leg of his shorts. It was bulbous, red and his prince albert caught the light and sparkled. “Your bestie Max is here.”

“Sweet, thanks pops. He’s gonna make sure I look fly for Jen. Tell him I’ll be out in a second.” I responded bending over to turn on the shower and giving the old man a peek of my pink eye.

The warm soapy shower felt great on my sore muscles. Practice was over months ago, but my trainer kept pushing me in the gym. Lacrosse wasn’t something I could take pro, but I had been getting offers about either modeling or trying my hand at American Ninja. I rubbed the soap across my hard pecs, tweaking the little erasers of pink I have for nipples. Lightning flashes of pleasure races thru my body. I toyed with my cut 8 pack I was so proud of, tracing patterns over and over in the soap. My cock grew hard so I started to slowly stroke it and revival in the sensation. I forced myself to stop. But I wasn’t done. I didn’t the classic reach around to my own ass and ran my soapy fingers long the smooth crevasse.

I slid a couple of my fat fingers into my pink pucker. My boner snapped back to full hardness as I opened my hole up. Fuck that felt good. I loved that sensation. However if I kept this up, not only would I cum all over the place, but I could end up being late. So I got out, dripping wet, grabbed my towel and headed to my room.

“Bout time bitch, lock your fucking door. Your daddy DILF was walking around here with a fucking boner sticking out of his shorts the slut.” Max was laying on my bed naked stroking his tasty wet boner.

“Fag, you know you’ve been wanting to fall to your knees and blow that daddy dick Max.” I stared at my best friend as I dried the water dripping off my body, not even trying to cover myself. “Did you just come here to wank it, or are you gonna help get ready for Jen?”

“Whine, whine, whine. Suck my dick. I’m gonna fuck your ass than make you look good for your date. I don’t know why you keep going out with this chick. It’s not like you two are fucking, are you?” Max always asks me this question.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.