Ten Load Night - Cover

Ten Load Night

Copyright© 2018 by Eros Alban

Chapter 15: The Tenth Load

Sex Story: Chapter 15: The Tenth Load - When Dave sees his son Jake passed out naked in bed after coming home from a date with his girlfriend, he is overcome with need to eat out his boy's tight str8 pussy. Only Dave finds several thick loads of nut juice waiting to leak out. Jake recounts his date out with his girlfriend. How he keeps getting his boy pussy filled with large cocks and hot loads. What will happen after Jake gets home, and what will happen next?

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   Rape   Reluctant   Romantic   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Sharing   Incest   Son   Father   Grand Parent   DomSub   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Public Sex   Size   2nd POV  

A present, there was a present for me. Laying there naked on his bed as my cock tried to take control and pull me toward it. Falling to my knees, I called out Jake’s name, but he did not respond. Slowly I pried his firm ass apart exposing his rosebud. It was a dark purple, like it had been used recently. His straight hole was tight as I expected. Tighter maybe, as I gently pushed my finger inside him. Yet as I pulled my finger out, a stream of a thick cream followed. Grunting, I pulled my son Jake’s ass checks as far apart as I could and buried my tongue inside his tight hole. Licking and digging at his pucker. Yes inside my son’s ass was cum. Cum that he got while he was on a date with his longtime girlfriend.

“Nnnoo Dad! That’s for Max!”


Earlier this evening.

Knock Knock

“Shit I must have dozed off.”

It had been a long week. In a rare occasion, I had to go into the office every day for the last three weeks. And in addition I had three site visits too. Normally I only go in four or five times a month. I’m the owner of a software cloud telecom support company and can afford to work at home while on whatever schedule I choose. It was very cushy, and had allowed me to be there for Jake whenever he needed me as a child. With him all grown and finished with college, I had turned my attention to expanding the business. This kept me busy yet I could still do most things from home. But this month there had been a system wide upgrade that was not going so smoothly, requiring a lot of hands on support.

Waking up to the loud knocking I stood up from my sofa. Making my way to the door I opened it only to find Max there. He took one look at me and his mouth fell open. My shirt had pulled up exposing my fury abs. Drool began to drip from his lips as I turned and walked up the stairs. It wasn’t until I was at the top that I heard him close the door and follow.

Max felt like a second son to me. He had been best friends with Jake for fourteen years. And in all those years he had never once said anything about his interest in me. However it had been more than obvious. And while I honestly found him to be a hottie, the love he shared with my son prevented me from crossing that line. Not to say I wouldn’t enjoy a chance at both of them if given.

“Getting ready Jake?”

I found my boy naked in the bathroom, shaving his face clean. His firm toned body glistened in the steamy light. His ass tight and round, while his crotch was pressed against the porcelain sink. Water and shaving cream dripped down his chest and cut abs. I grinned to myself, seeing his eyes mimic mine, until they reached my crotch. Glancing down I noticed the source of his gaze, my piercing was peeking from under my shorts.

“Your boy Max is here.”

“Aw sweet! I’ll be out in a second.”

Jake turned around to turn the shower on. His pink tight hole winked at me. Fantasies of ramming my hard cock into my boy filled my mind. A soft moan came from the shower. The kind of sound that is common at the gym. I can image how Jake feels, he has been pushing his workouts hard the last few months. Looking up from my fantasy I watched Jake thru the open shower. He was tweaking a nipple with one hand and slowly stroking his hard cock. With soapy water streaming down his body my boy was pure sex on two legs. Hearing Max reach the top of stairs I quickly turned away from Jake.

“He’ll be out in a moment, Max.”

“Thanks Mr. Miller.”

I could hear Max’s voice quivering. Shit, I was not only rock hard, but my cock was sticking out of my shorts completely on display to him. He tripped and banged against the wall. I retreated to my master bedroom as I heard Max enter Jake’s room, while Jake shut off the shower. My hard cock demanded attention, but I wanted more than just a warm hand. While I’ve had a number of lovers and partners throughout the years, lately I had been too busy with work to have much opportunity.

Taking my cock in hand, I closed my eyes as the image of my son’s naked pink hole filled my mind. That was replaced with an image of Max, naked and splayed out on the ground. The fantasy Max was joined by a fantasy Jake. As he began fucking Max into the ground I groaned and emptied myself across the hardwood floor.

I felt a bit guilty jerking off while thinking about my son fucking his best friend. While Max was openly gay, as far as I knew Jake identified as straight. Cleaning up my mess, I stuffed myself into a soft jock and stepped back into my shorts. Fuck I really need a good fuck. Or a swim and a workout.

Before I had dozed off, I had changed into my work out gear. Grabbing my gym bag I left the boys alone and drove off. At a red light only five blocks from my house I stopped and I turned to the car next to me. In the backseat a sexy older woman had her large tits out as she bounced in the lap of a man much younger than her. I cracked open my window and her moans filled my car.

“Oh baby, that’s it. You feel so good in my wet pussy. Oh fuck baby, you’re making me cum!”

“Good job boy, now you can cum too. Shoot your load deep inside her. Knock her up.”

I couldn’t believe my ears. The driver was the woman’s husband. He was encouraging a teenage boy to impregnate his wife, to cuckold him. All while in the backseat of their car, where anyone could see them or hear them. It was so hot. But as the light turned green and the car started to move I heard one more comment.

“Shit mom, I’m cumming!”

Honk

The car behind me was impatient for me to move as I sat shocked at the sight I just witnessed. My renewed hardon begged for attention as I continued my drive. Cock slop pooled onto my car seat and sprayed all over my legs, each time I turned a corner. Getting out of my car, my bulge looked huge but at least I was decent. I didn’t want the manager upset again. A year ago there were a woman who walked into the men’s locker room and afterward the Karen bitch complained I was exposing myself. While her complaint did cause me a small amount of discomfort with the manager, it was nothing compared to what might have happened had the Karen walked in five minutes earlier. She would have seen me emptying my nuts inside her sexy but submissive husband’s tight ass.

For a Friday evening, the gym was rather empty. This allowed me to have an uninterrupted swim for an hour as well as a few cycles through the weights. On my last round I noticed an older silver otter watching me from the treadmills. He was toned, inked and hairy. A fine grey pelt covered his hard chest, and ripped abs. When he saw that I had noticed him, he paused in his run and turned around. Damn what a fine ass. We continued to eye fuck each other as I finished my circuit.

As I headed to the locker room, I saw him start his cool down. Grinning, my cock started to chub. The locker room was empty and I stripped naked and threw a towel over my shoulder. I heard my silver otter behind me as I walked past the showers and headed for the steam room. My hard cock throbbing and dripping with each step.

The wet heat was relaxing as I sat on the tile. A light sweat covered my body. It was a few minutes later when the door opened and my otter entered. Unlike me, he was not naked, but wearing a pale blue mesh jock strap. I could see a small but hard spike straining in his jock. His body was fantastic, hard and quiet defined. He had tribal swirls tattoo’ed across his chest and down both arms. A small irish flag was over his heart. While the hair on his chest and belly was thick and luscious, the rest of his body hair was fine and looked soft.

While I was checking out his body, his full attention was fixed, locked onto my wet boner. He stood still for a minute before stepping forward and dropping to his knees. Without a word, he inhaled me to the root. His throat was like warm velvet wrapped around my cock. His tongue was probing my balls. I led back and groaned, letting this older man pleasure my aching cock. With a well-practiced move, he released my cock, now coated in his throat slime, stood up spun around and sat down.

“Fuck!”

My cock went from a warm soft wrap to a super-heated vice grip. I don’t know if he pre-lubed his man cunt or if it was just the sweat and spit, but I slid in easily.

“Oh lordy that steel is scrapping me.”

His clenching hole make my cock throb, sending globs of precum into him. Each thrust grew a bit easier as he moved his ass up and down my cock. I leaned back and closed my eyes, enjoying the pleasure coursing thru my body. The wank earlier kept me hard and far from cumming.

“Hey Papi, I thought I saw you come in here. Does the, em, steam feel good?”

Peeking one eye open, there was a young boy, maybe Latino, standing at the door. He was short, 5’2 or 5’3, lean, not thin but jacked. He had to be eighteen to use the gym but wasn’t much older than that. Like the older man, he wore only a mesh jock strap, a light red one, but unlike the man, the boy had a rock hard cocklet, sticking out about four inches. Since the man posted on my cock didn’t react to the kid seeing us fuck, I didn’t move. The man kept riding me, moving slowly up and down my shaft.

“The steam, it feels, ugh, fucking awesome. Just the thing I needed after a long day. You should come in, ugh, and get some steam too.”

“Oh I’m not sure, I’ve never, ah you know, gotten steam, before.”

“That’s ok Robby. But that’s why we’re here right?”

“You sure my Dad won’t find out?”

“Baby boy, your daddy is an idjit. He’s my son, and I love him, but unless he sees you naked taking dick, he’ll never know. Now did you follow my instructions? Then sit over there, and lay back.”

The otter pulled off my cock and moved away. I opened my eyes and saw the silver otter was across the room, gently stoking the kid’s head. He was staring at me, and when our eyes met he flicked them over to the kid’s crotch. The boy lifted his legs exposing his tight bubble butt. Looking back at me he grinned and looked at my hard cock.

“Damn gramps, that’s a lot of steam.”

“Yes Robby it is, but if you stay calm and relaxed, I know it will make you feel good. Just close your eyes and breathe slowly.”

Moving closer, I pushed his legs back more until the man took hold and pulled them to the kid’s chest. Looking down I was shocked to see that between Robby’s plump cheeks was a black rubber plug. I gently pulled it out as the kid groaned. A stream of clear lube dripped out behind the plug. Fuck it looked tasty, and normally I would feast, but I needed to give him my cock now. I placed my hard pierced cock head at his hole.

“Grandpa Elias?”

“Its ok baby boy. Just breathe.”

Holding his grandson’s hand and stroking his head, Elias the silver otter, nodded at me to proceed. To slide my hard cock, all ten inches of it, deep inside his grandson. To fuck him. I couldn’t help but grin. Taking my hardon in hand I pressed it against the teenager’s hole but did not enter him. Instead I moved it up and down, dragging my cock head thru his spread ass trench. The steel ring scratching at his tender flesh, making him aware of his own boy twat. His heart beat and breath grew faster. Using my dickhead, I gave him a sudden series of slaps, first on his covered cock then five more right to his hole. He went still and then the air went out of him. It was at that moment I pushed myself inside him. Two inches in little Robby tensed up.

“Breathe baby boy breathe.”

Not waiting for him to relax, I flicked his cock with my finger then quickly reached up and twisted both his hard nipples. He gasped a single time as his eyes went wide. His body and his legs went rigid. But his hole spasmed and gobbled me. I didn’t move and allowed him to get use to having over ten inches of hard man meat in his new cunt.

“Papi, oh Papi.”

“I’m here sweetie. Breathe baby, the pain will fade soon. I’m sorry, I know it hurts.”

“No Papi, there’s no pain. Its, I don’t know, It’s just so, my god its wonderful. Oh Papi, I have so much cock in me. A real cock. Oh Papi, I want him to fuck me now. Please Papi, have the man fuck me. Please oh gawd so much cock.”

Elias gave a loud laugh, all pretense gone. He nodded at me with a great big smile.

“Oh I knew you were such a hot fag for cock boy. Please mister, fuck my grandson hard. I just knew you’d be a great first fuck for him, but I’m shocked. You cored him out in one thrust. What a fucking stud you are. Fuck him mister fuck him good.”

Pulling all the way out my cock bobbed in the air, letting Robby get a good long look at the cock about to fuck him. Both the kid’s eyes and his grandfather’s locked onto my cock. The man could only grin like a fool while the teenage kid’s jaw dropped, drool dripping from the corner of his mouth. I took a finger, collected some of the slop from my crown and brought it to the boy’s mouth. His tongue reached out to taste it. Suddenly he was sucking on my finger like a new born. I used that moment to thrust back inside his teenage twat.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.