Ten Load Night - Cover

Ten Load Night

Copyright© 2018 by Eros Alban

Chapter 13: WPD

Sex Story: Chapter 13: WPD - When Dave sees his son Jake passed out naked in bed after coming home from a date with his girlfriend, he is overcome with need to eat out his boy's tight str8 pussy. Only Dave finds several thick loads of nut juice waiting to leak out. Jake recounts his date out with his girlfriend. How he keeps getting his boy pussy filled with large cocks and hot loads. What will happen after Jake gets home, and what will happen next?

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   Rape   Reluctant   Romantic   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Sharing   Incest   Son   Father   Grand Parent   DomSub   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Public Sex   Size   2nd POV  

Jake waved to the two and got into his car shaking his head. That turned out different than he expected. Turning on the engine and checking his mirrors he didn’t notice the car across the parking lot. Pulling out onto the street and pulling away, the car followed. It wasn’t until two blocks later as he sat at a red light did Jake look behind him.

“Fuck is that a cop?”

Woop woop

The air turned red and blue as the cop flashed him to pull over.


Car 149 Delta, we have a possible six four seven on the corner of Brash and Lavern.

“Copy Dispatch. Is it that Teasdale kid again?”

That’s a negative big D, two males unknown identity at this time.

“Ten four Dispatch, I’ll check it out. Over.”

My name is Marcus Daylon, and I am a Police Officer III Field Training Officer for the Wolferton Police Department. I’ve been on the force since I graduated six years ago from the academy. While my captain keeps pushing for me to take the detective’s exam, I enjoy training the new recruits. So many cities have shitty cops that are in it just for some sense of power or to punish people they don’t like. However in a city like ours, one where all kinds of things happen, a cop needs to be calm, understanding and respectful at all times. Whenever I get a trainee that is after power I knew that if not corrected, they will end up on the wrong side of this town sooner than they want.

“Ten four Dispatch, I’ll check it out. Over.”

With hope it’ll just be some normal pervert. As I reached the street, I saw a car drive off, but no one else was around. I slowly followed the car, but everything seemed in order. The car drove for only a few minutes before stopping at a local dive, the Iron Peg. Two men stepped out and when into the bar. The driver, a very hot but young man in his early twenties, was dressed in tight jeans and an unbuttoned shirt. His skin glistened in the night air. The passenger, and older man, mid to late fifties. He was dressed very casual but smartly. And was well known to me. Mr. Galen Daivs. Completely harmless with a reputation for handling out of control young men in the area. Running the plate I could confirm the car’s owner was one Jake Miller. With nothing on his record, I circled back around to the address. Yet after half an hour of driving around the block, and even parking at walking around the area, I was content to say a big nothing was happening.

“Dispatch, its Car 149 Delta, that six four seven is a big 10-74. Nothing going on around here.”

Copy big D. Thanks for checking it out.

“Any time dispatch. I’m 10-42, headed home.”

Ten four Car 149 Delta, have a good night. Over.

A good cop relies on feeling as much as facts alone. Sitting at the light before my turn onto the highway, I couldn’t shake the feeling I should speak with those guys. Shaking my head, I turned left instead, and headed back to the Iron Peg. The car was still sitting in the parking lot, alone and untouched.

Opening the outer door to the vestibule an uneasy feeling washed over me. There was something in the air. It was like I was moving super slow to open the inner door into the bar. That’s when I heard it.

“Fuck two loads in your boy twat. Shit man that’s hot. I mean fuck, its nasty.”

“Heheheh. Two loads, fuck try six loads. All from different guys.”

I let go of the door and stepped back, holding in the gasp. I knew that voice. I hadn’t seen his face before, as he was always on the other side of a wall, but that voice I couldn’t forget. It was so soft and warm. Just like his mouth. He was one hell of a cocksucker. And to think is was so hot. And if what I heard was true, he was carrying around the load of six different guys. What a slut. It was so hot, so sexy. I could feel the anaconda in my briefs waking up.

It suddenly hit me, the 647 that was him. That was Jake Miller likely getting a load of steaming out nut scuzz from that older daddy. And if the report was correct, he was getting fucked openly on the street. Fuck me that was hot. Shit I should go back in and speak with him. Fuck was I nervous? Why am I nervous? Look at me, 6’4 and 230 lbs. of pure muscle. And a fucking cop. Why should I be so nervous? I’m fucking terrifying. Collecting myself, and adjusting my dick I stepped back inside.

Slowly opening the door again I was floored. There was a loud deep groan. I peeked in and saw the old man Davis ripping Jake free of another guy’s dripping cock. Jake gasped for air as Davis dove forward. Gagging himself on the bobbing fuck meat.

“Oh fuck me! Two sluts sucking me off. How the fuck did this happen?”

I didn’t know the third guy, but as I couldn’t see anyone else, and since they were openly fucking around in the bar, he must be the bartender. I have to admit, it was hot three sexy fuckers getting it on.

“FUUUCK! You bitch, you cock sucking whore. Bite my nipples again! Chew on them you fucker.”

Shit, I wasn’t paying attention. But what to do. I don’t want to stop them but shit, anyone could walk in. Looking around I saw a bunch of switches one of which was labeled open. Taking a chance I switched it off and was pleased to see it was for the open side next to the door. Trying to be as quiet as I could, I bolted the door shut. Now no one would walk in.

A high pitched mew broke the air as I rushed back to my peeking spot. The third guy was creaming the faces of Jake and Davis. Fuck that was hot. I pulled my phone out and started recording. I still feel really bad about doing that as it’s very illegal, but I couldn’t miss that hot facial. I swore to myself to never share it. They were busy laughing and kissing, so I quickly rewatched my short porn.

“Oh no oh no, please don’t hurt me.”

My cocksuckers cry grabbed my attention. Fuck! The bartender was mauling Jake’s ass cheeks. They were so smooth and firm. The kind of ass you just wanna take and smack or eat or fuck. Which appeared to be just what was on the menu.

“Oh not my hole, no not my poor hole man!”

The bartender was going to town on his ass. Feasting on it with the sounds of a wild animal. Grunting and snorting. He was absolutely loving that ass. I smacked myself in the head. What a dumb ass I am. Here I am holding my phone, and not recording. I hit record just in time to see the lil piggy (is that was Davis called him?) stand up to fuck him, only to spray his load across Jake’s ass.

“He needs to be punished.”

Davis started spanking the bartender’s ass. Turning it a bright red. It was like I could feel the heat from across the room. My cock was hard and dripping in my briefs. I ached to join them, but there wasn’t a way I could think of that wouldn’t startle any of them. Aching to have his plump lips around me, I watched as Davis moved the bartender so he could slid inside Jake’s waiting ass. Fuck that looks so hot and tasty. I want that hole too. Davis moved from eating the bartender’s ass to fingering it. Was he gonna fuck him? I could see Davis’ cock and while it was short, it was very thick.

“What nooo, not my hole. Oh Daddy no, don’t pop my cherry. Please Daddy don’t put that thick fuck stick in my little boy hole. Please don’t hurt me Daddy, I’ll be good. I promise ahhh.”

It actually fit. Inch by inch he forced the whole wide cock inside the bartender, all while my boy Jake was laying there getting fucked. I watched them screw on top of my dream, the center of my lust. When they finally came, shooting their loads into two hot holes, I noticed what the others clearly didn’t. Jake hadn’t cum.

In fact he wasn’t even hard. He now had what seven loads of cum up his twat. But he looked almost bored sleepy. While the bartender dealt with some personal business, Jake, the solo object of my attention looked around for his underwear. The bright yellow jockeys he had slid up his firm thick legs were super sexy on his young body. They hugged his ass which begged to be grabbed and smacked. When he turned and tucked his soft cock inside, the jockeys bulged out. Even soft, he is crotch was obscene and inviting.

I thought back to that one time, when he sucked me after a week of no sex. I had cum so hard that I had to sit down. He had taken that as an offer and had put his large pink cock thru the glory hole. I was normally happy to let the guys suck me off or ride my cock. But something about this cocksucker had me interested in returning the favor. I grabbed his fuck meat with a large rough hand. His moans could be heard thru the wall.

“Oh Max, his hands are so warm, so rough.”

That was when I learned there were two boys in the other room. I leaned forward and sucked him into my mouth. He tasted sweet, his cock producing more cream as I licked around his swollen crown. His uncut foreskin pulled back tight.

“Oh Max, quick, while he’s sucking me off. Come fuck my cunt. I want you to seed me while this guy sucks me off.”

The taste of his load was thick yet creamy. Like a melted ice cream. It filled my mouth while his cried of passion filled my ears. But my memory was interrupted.

“Fuck you!”

The bartender was on the phone with someone, and clearly it wasn’t good news. I took this as my cue to leave. Sitting in my patrol car, I couldn’t get my swollen cock to calm down. It was at least half an hour before I heard the door open. The lights were all out in the bar. I watched the object of my lust walk to his car, while the man he came with Davis followed the bartender to another car on the side of the building. In the dark, none of them noticed the bright white cop car or the officer sitting inside.

Watching both cars drive off, I couldn’t help but follow Jake Miller.


Jake was sitting at a red light when he looked at the car sitting behind him.

“Fuck is that a cop?”

Woop woop

The air turned red and blue as the cop flashed him to pull over.

“Fuck.”

Driving thru the intersection, he pulled over on the next block. He knew he wasn’t speeding or anything. Having just left the bar, he thought maybe the cop pulled him over thinking he was drunk. Truthfully he barely touched his beer, and hadn’t drunk his shots, as he was too busy telling the guys about his evening. And then too busy being used as a fuck rack. Shit that was lame. Not the sex, as much as not being part of the action. Mr. Davis and Corby seemed to have fallen madly in love with each other. Or at least were hot for each other.

“Shit, how long is he gonna sit there. Come on, let’s get this over with.”

Finally Jake saw movement in the cop car. The door opened and this hulking beast of a cop stepped out. Well over Jake’s tall six foot, one, the cope was massive. He must have played football, as his shoulders were almost as wide as the car. Stepping into more light, Jake saw his skin was dark as the shadows still covering his face. He walked with a swagger that was full of confidence and authority. Jake gulped, gripping the wheel tight. This was not a man to be messed with.

Knock knock

“Ga go ... good, good evening office. What seems to be the matter?”

“License and registration. Now boy!”

“Ya ya yes sir. They’re in m ... m ... my glove box sssssir.”

Marcus chuckled to himself. The boy was the nervous one now. He didn’t even notice the use of the term boy. And his stutter made Marcus’ cock throb. Watching the boy fumble for his registration, Marcus decided to skip all the preamble.

“Step outta the vehicle boy.”

“Yes sir.”

“Over here, hands on the roof.”

Jake followed the police officer’s orders. His body stiffening as the cop began to pat him down. His warm rough hands moving across his arms. Then down his sides, before moving around to his chest. It took Jake a second to realize his shirt was still ripped open allowing the beastly cop to touch his bare skin. He was feeling up Jake’s firm heaving pecks, his boy tits. Rubbing no, pinching his hard nipples. Fuck that feels so good. Jake thought as the cop moved his hands lower. His fingers tracing a path down thru his abs. His hands moved around his waist. Jake inhaled sharply, thinking this random cop was about the feel him up. When Marcus moved his hands down his legs, Jake sighed with relief. Marcus chuckled, moving his hands up the inseam of this stud’s legs. The relief Jake felt vaporized in an instant.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.