Ten Load Night - Cover

Ten Load Night

Copyright© 2018 by Eros Alban

Chapter 11: Stopped on the Curb

Sex Story: Chapter 11: Stopped on the Curb - When Dave sees his son Jake passed out naked in bed after coming home from a date with his girlfriend, he is overcome with need to eat out his boy's tight str8 pussy. Only Dave finds several thick loads of nut juice waiting to leak out. Jake recounts his date out with his girlfriend. How he keeps getting his boy pussy filled with large cocks and hot loads. What will happen after Jake gets home, and what will happen next?

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   Rape   Reluctant   Romantic   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Sharing   Incest   Son   Father   Grand Parent   DomSub   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Public Sex   Size   2nd POV  

After getting split open by five very different cocks, my hole was starting to feel the strain. With five large loads wanting out, I had to work those muscles to hold it tight. There was a plan. Trying to pull my pants together I could feel a dribble leak out. Rocco’s fresh cock cream dripped down toward my nuts.

“Ok dear fans. That was amazing. Thanks for watching. And for your generosity. I will see you later. I think I will check on my hot sexy sister. You know make sure she is okay. She might need something too.”

As I pulled the door shut I could hear Rocco talking to his online fans. His voice broke from the stain of our recent fuck as well as from the youth of his age. The thought of the young teen sticking it to my girlfriend, his sister Jen, made my cock start to chub up again. Fuck that guy is a hot freak. Man he could both take and give a hard dick. I’m gonna have to let Rocco fuck me again. I’m sure Max would love to play with him too. Yet I knew that if I didn’t leave right away, I would be dragging him upstairs. Jen wouldn’t have an issue with me fucking her little brother, but I know she wouldn’t be interested in Rocco and me fucking her hours before she had to leave. Without me, Jen would easily handle her brother.

I reached down to adjust my cock while I could. My mind filled with thoughts of Rocco on top of Jen, plugging her with long slow stroked, while I split his boy cunt open. Gawd my cock was so hard. I was leaking in my jockeys again. Fuck my hole was hungry.

“Well well well, that was quite a show Jake.”

Looking up I saw on older man sitting on my car hood.

“Hey Mr. Davis. Did you catch it live or did you run over here after Rocco’s web show?

“Sadly just the live show, without sound. I’m glad to hear that Rocco was streaming, that means I can watch it again later. But fuck if it wasn’t hot.”

Mr. Davis was openly rubbing his covered hard on. A well-known figure around the Willow Vale Estate. It was unspoken common knowledge that if you had a son with issues you could send them to Mr. Davis for a very calming if unusual practice. He would drain their nuts dry. I never had need of his services thanks to Max, but I had heard stories about his sessions. Mr. Davis was in his mid to late forties, with a body that was in better shape than guys half his age. He was casually dressed in jeans, flip flops and a fitted t-shirt. His hair had started to grey, but it was neatly cut and coiffed. The extra large budge he was stroking caught my attention and I wondered if I could take use of his service now.

“It was hot, I’m sure you’ll enjoy the video.”

“I have to say Jake, I’m shocked if not pleased that it was you playing with Jen’s little brother. I thought you and Jen had a thing.”

“Well it’s a long story, but it’s part of a present from Jen to Max.”

“My my, if that gets my imagination running. Whatever you’re up to, that lump in your pants looks like you didn’t get enough from the kid. You need a quick suck off?”

“Honestly no, but I do have need of your service. You think you’d be interested in working my hole over with that beast you’re hiding in those jeans?”

The look of lust on Mr. Davis’ face was replaced with pure shock. But if I was at all concerned, seeing his cock lump grow larger, I knew I was about to get my hole filled good. A devious grin spread across his face.

“Fuck Jake, are you serious? Fuck if I ever thought this day would come. Do I wanna fuck you? Oh hell yes kid.”

Quickly getting off my car, he grabbed my hips and pulled me in, our lips meeting. His tongue was inside my mouth before I realized it. He tasted fresh and minty. I could feel his large hard cock digging into my crotch while one of his hands groped and squeezed my ass. The other moved up, moving thru my hair. Suddenly he grabbed a fist full of hair and pulled my head back. Our kiss was broken as I gasped. His mouth moved to my neck, sucking and biting. He ripped my shirt open, with buttons flying into the dark.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.