My Daughter Loves Big Black Cocks

by unclemick

Copyright© 2018 by unclemick

True Sex Story: Daughter runs away with pimp but learns that the love she craves is back home with her dad.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Sharing   Incest   Father   Daughter   Nephew   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Big Breasts   Hairy   Size   .

I’m a 51 year old alcoholic but I’ve been clean and sober for 18 years. I have a beautiful 17 year old daughter named Dee or DD, that lives with me. Her mom was killed in a car wreck when my daughter was only four. DD’s mom had big boobs, a perfect butt and was very pretty. DD is a lot like her mom but way sexier with big boobs, a perfect round bubble butt, tiny waist and just enough baby fat to give the boy’s a big hard on. Now, her and I are very open and talk about everything but she gave me lots of problems when she was 14. A neighbor man named Ray Ray, got her to baby sit but he never went anywhere, when she sat for him. He was a black, 32 year old single dad with a 4 year old daughter and she liked him and his daughter. Within days, he seduced her and her attitude changed and she became very distant and secretive about her everyday activities. Within weeks, he tired of her and was hitting on other young girls online and got caught by the Police in a sting operation. In that short 3 week period, my daughter said he had pimped her out to over 30 men. Long story short, the neighbor got off with 8 to 10 years and his daughter was taken away and adopted out. Since then, my daughter and I have become very close and truly lean on each other. After moving back in with me, she seemed more adult and when it was just her and me at home, she ran around in just her bra and tiny panties.

Either she didn’t know or didn’t care that her near nakedness really made me horny. She claims that she wants me to date more women but then she gets jealous when I do. I only do it for her but I feel more attracted to other men although I could never tell her that. Sometimes I tell her that I have a date but go to the local porn theater and hang out for 3 or 4 hours. There are a lot of gay men there and I like to give oral so it’s kind of like a date. For the last year, I’ve been going there as often as possible on Saturday nights because there is a big, black, older man with a huge cock that I’ve learned to deep throat. I’ve only seen him there on Saturdays and he once told me that he only comes in there when he see’s my car outside. Although I’ve never seen him other than the dark theater, I know he’s dark black and very muscular with a cock that’s at least 10 inch’s long and very fat. I usually suck him for 20 to 30 minutes before he feeds me what feels like a quart of hot, thick, salty cum. Afterwards, he stands by me and rubs my back or puts his big rough finger in my mouth to suck on. I don’t really understand much about it but I’m very attracted to him.

I’m in Alcoholics Anonymous and chair a couple of meetings a week and sponsor 6 other alcoholics ranging from 30 to 60 years old. One of my sponcee’s is an older black man named Cordell and he reminds me of the guy in the porn theater so I fantasize about him when I’m not fantasizing about my own daughter. My daughter goes to several meetings with me, just to get out of the house and I noticed early on that Cordell was infatuated with her. He would ogle her, check out her butt and he was always trying to talk with her or sit near her. She even told me “your friend Cordell thinks he’s going to get lucky if he keeps hanging around me all the time”. I asked her if he had done anything inappropriate and she said “not really unless your counting, hardons” and we both laughed at that one. Cordell is very muscular and always wears sweat pants so I said “I don’t think he has hardons, I think he’s just really big down there”. My daughter then said without thinking “if it’s that big soft, I’d love to see it when it’s hard” and we both laughed again.

Anyway, Cordell has very little education but he does have 8 months sober and he helps me set up for meetings and he’s just a very helpful person. He’s in his late forties, early fifties, handsome and built like a bull but he’s as gentle as a lamb. He asks inappropriate questions and doesn’t seem to know it’s wrong. He asked me once if I thought my daughter would date him and I said “she’s 17 Cordell and your in your fifties, what do you think”. Like I said, me and my daughter are very close and Cordell asked me one day “are you tappin that young pussy”. I should have told him off right then but I said “hell no Cordell, she’s my daughter”. I heard him mumble “if she was my daughter, I’d sure be tappin it”. I just ignored him and quit being so friendly to him even though I was now fantasizing about his big black cock, stretching my sweet little daughters pussy and her begging him to knock her up with his black child.

About a month ago at a meeting, he asked me if I had a computer and would I help him file some court papers online. He came home with me after that meeting while my daughter was still in school and we went in my bedroom where my computer is. I sat at the computer and he sat on my bed next to me so he could see the monitor. He handed me a paper and said I was supposed to fill it out online. The paper gave me a court website so I went to it, filled out what was needed and submitted it. The next thing I see is Cordell’s picture on some sort of mugshot that said LEVEL 3 SEX OFFENDER. I knew that like a lot of people in AA, Cordell had to get his court papers signed at each meeting he attended but I had no idea he was a sex offender. When he saw the screen, he said “let me explain ... my doctor say’s my body makes way too much testosterone so I’m over sexed and I have to jack off three or four times a day”. He said “my brother and sister-in-law asked me to stay at their house with my 16 year old nephew while they were gone for the weekend.

He said that on the second day, he thought his nephew was in school so he came downstairs naked where he found his nephew naked also, with a classmate fucking him in the ass”. I interrupted with “whats that got to do with you Cordell” and he pointed to his crotch where his cock was fully hard and tenting his sweat pants. He looked so sad when he said “if I get this hard just talking about it, can’t you imagine what seeing it, did to me”. He said “I didn’t know what to do, so I went back upstairs and jacked off again”. Then he said that his sister in law had installed a hidden camera and it looked like he was involved with the two juveniles, so on his court appointed attorney’s advice, he pled guilty to sex with a minor. I believed him and now I had lots to fantasize about but then he said “this thing will stay hard unless I take care of it” as he looked down at his huge hard penis, throbbing in his pants. I said “you can use the bathroom if you want” but he just stood there in front of me until finally he said “I was hoping you would suck it for me”. I asked him why he would say such a thing and he said “you like sucking it at the porn theater so I just thought you’d like sucking it here even better”.

It all made sense now, he was the man from the theater and he proved it by standing up and putting his two big rough fingers on my lips. Out of habit, I opened my mouth and began sucking them. Cordell said “I really need to cum so bad” and I was already over the edge so as he stood there, finger fucking my mouth, I slid his jogging pants down until his wonderful, big, black cock sprang up and bumped my chin. As he slid his fingers out, I replaced them with his hot, drooling cock and began sucking like my life depended on it. I was happy that things had taken this turn and I guess my enthusiasm was directed at Cordell’s stiff, fat cock that violently erupted, spewing thick, hot strands of his potent, tasty cum into my throat, mouth and even squirting out of the corners of my mouth as I heard my panicked daughter yell “WHAT THE FUCK DAD”! I immediately pulled my mouth away and looked at her as Cordell’s big cock continued pumping big globs of thick white cum randomly on my face. She was gone just like that and Cordell began apologizing until I said “It’s alright Cordell, let me handle this, we can talk at the meeting, ok”. He pulled his pants up and left and I gave my daughter a little time to figure out if she was angry, sad, disappointed or confused.

I waited for 30 minutes without a peep from her and then went to her room, where I heard her crying from the hall. I opened her door and said “I’m sorr” before my jaw dropped. She was laying there naked with her eyes closed and her legs wide open, pounding her poor little pussy mercylously with a big black dildo. She was using both hands and screamed when I opened the door. She just left the dildo buried as she struggled to cover herself, but it was to late. I’d already seen her firey red slit, covered with equally red pubic hair, swallowing a fake cock that was even bigger than Cordell’s. My daughter yelled “don’t you ever knock” and to quickly I replied “don’t you” and I saw her anger fading. She was still annoyed with me as she said “your door wasn’t even shut, what do you want”. I said “whenever you want, we’ll talk about what you saw” and as she stared at the floor, she said “as long as we don’t have to talk about what you just saw” and we both busted out laughing. I closed her door and left. After a few minutes, she came in my room and started to sit down on my bed next to me but stopped short of actually sitting as she asked “I’m not going to get pregnant from sitting on your bed, am I”.

I said “no and why would you think that” and she sarcastically said “from what I saw, Cordell was shooting cum in all directions”. She said “you even have a big glob in your hair” as she used her fingers to retrieve it. She looked closely at the thick, white semen on her fingers and then smelled it as she said “black guy’s cum is way thicker than white guys” and then she licked her fingers thoroughly and moaned “ummmmmm that’s good”. I was baffled by her actions and when she looked up at me, I guess she noticed so she said “what the fuck dad, you swallowed a lot more of it than I did”. DD just started talking to me like we were “BFF’s as she asked “how long have you been sucking his cock”? Without thinking I said “that’s the first time, well I ahhh, I ahhh did have, ahhh you know, ahh sex with him at a book store but I didn’t know it was him”. She said “so your saying that you suck random men’s cock’s at book stores, Damn dad, your sluttier than I am”. Finally, she let me off the hook by saying “I’m just fuckin with you dad, I’m ok with you guys gettin together but you better watch out, I might try to steal him”. Because of my own fantasies I said “knowing Cordell, he’d love fucking both of us and he’s horny enough to do it over and over”.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.