Whatever You Need - Cover

Whatever You Need

Copyright© 2018 by SammiSadist

Chapter 1

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1 - When his girlfriend needs Danny Calhoun to go possibly the most extreme extra mile ever, he becomes the monster she needs. No matter how much it will end up costing him.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Heterosexual   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Violence  

Whatever You Need

“You’re sure this is what you want?”

Juli smiles and nods, tears in her eyes.

I take a last swallow of Bulleit 10 Years Old, and set the glass down on the cabinet.

I look at the affidavit on the table, her signature big and bold at the bottom.

Without warning, I turn and slap her, knocking her to the floor.

“Daddy’s fun time, cunt!”

Her grateful tears transform into a scream. I grab Juli by her hair, and haul her to her feet. Her scalp bleeds. I dodge her arms, flailing at my face. She tries to kick me in the balls. I bring out my knife.

“Bitch, you will calm the fuck down.”

Juli’s arms drop, her legs still. Her lips tremble, and the words begin to spill.

“You don’t have to do this, Daddy, nothing’s happened yet, I won’t say anything to anyone, nobody will ever know, you just let me go, and I’ll forget this ever happened...”

I start walking toward the library, and the comfortable sofas therein, dragging her behind me.

Juli gets louder.

“Daddy, nobody ever needs to know anything, I wouldn’t tell, Daddy, please, don’t do this, I’ll do anything you want -”

“I know you will.”

“Not ... not this, Daddy. Noooo...”

“Juli, slut, shut the fuck up, or else.”

I can feel her eyes on me. She’s wondering what the ‘else’ is.

But she’s quiet, nothing more than the hitch of her breathing as she sobs.

I throw her against a couch. Juli Payton Perry wants to fight back. It’s in her eyes, in every hesitant twitch of a leg muscle, tremor of an arm muscle, the clenching of her hands...

“If you make a fist, I will cut you.”

And her decision’s made. I won’t have anymore trouble.

We stare at each other for a moment. It seems like hours to me.

Her dark brown, almost black hair is still gripped in my fist. Juli’s makeup was already on its way to Raccoonsville before we started. It’s a lot closer now. Her nose is too big, over a wide mouth with miles of teeth, surrounded by plump lips. Juli’s got curves in all the right places, and while her tummy’s pooched out, it’s a beautiful sight. She’s long-bodied, short but well-formed arms and legs.

I’m cutting through her blouse, tip of the knife skating along her skin, leaving an intermittent line of blood up her milky skin. Her bra pops when I slice through, her fat breasts heaving, nipples crinkling as they’re exposed to the air. I run the blade up under the necklace she wears, and pearls drop to the floor, rolling everywhere.

“Hold still, cunt, this is going to be tricky.”

“Daddeeeeeeee...”

“Hush now.”

“DaddyDaddyDaddyDaddy...”

It’s much softer, a low moan, rising and falling like her breath.

I bring the knife up from the bottom of her skirt. It parts like air, all the way up to the waist. The elastic lets go with a ‘snap’.

The crotch of her panties is wetter than her cheeks, the damp spot spreading all the way to her ass.

Not urine, desire. Lust so thick it fills my nostrils like fog, heavy and inescapable.

Two slits, not much blood, on either side, and I pull the panties from beneath her. Balled up, I stuff them in her mouth.

I plunge the knife into the couch between her legs, blade toward her.

“You feel the need, you go for it, little girl. I can fuck you dead as easily as alive. Easier, maybe.”

Her only movements are the rapid rise and fall of her chest, and the twitching of her eyes as she watches me.

I stand, and begin undressing. It’s slow, and deliberate, not a strip tease, but calm and completely unworried about anything my victim might do. I fold my clothes, putting them on the coffee table to one side, slipping out of my shoes, removing my socks with my toes.

Juli’s eyes dip down to check out my cock, then move back up to rest on my face.

“Aaee ... ooooooo...”

I pull the knife out of the sofa, put it to one side. Grabbing her hair again, I push her down to one side on the couch, and climb between her legs. I jerk her left leg up and out of my way, sinking my cock into her, all the way, to the hilt, one smooth and effortless move.

Juli Payton Perry climaxes before I’m halfway in.

And just keeps cumming, as I continue.


For the first time in years, since she was fourteen, being raped by her drunken father, Juli’s orgasming.

I’d be in tears, but the headspace I put myself in to make this work won’t allow it.

There had been a lot of negotiation, on both our parts, to get us to this point.

She’d been dating another guy, an acquaintance of mine, when we were introduced. Robbie’s a nice guy, a good guy ... and that had been part of the problem. I had a well-deserved reputation as an asshole, not a nice guy, not at all. That was why I got a call from her two days later.

Her dumping Robert for me hadn’t hurt my reputation any at all.

We’d tried everything to get her off. Cock rings and sore fingers, cramping tongue and worn-out batteries ... Juli was so desperate, I believed her when she admitted to considering suicide.

If ‘1’ was stone cold and ‘10’ was orgasmic fireworks, she could get to an 8.5, maybe a little higher ... and that was it. I’d kept her there for hours, using every trick and technique I knew of, or could find in research, to take her over the edge. Her body, her mind, steadfastly refused.

It was maddening, for both of us.

Finally, in a night of tears, she’d told me about her past. It was so shameful for her, even getting the bare bones of what had happened took hours of pillow talk.

Even more lengthy, more shameful, was her admitting to her fantasies.


“God, what a sick little slut you are,” I whisper, biting her earlobe hard.

Not sure just how sentient she is at the moment, her eyes have rolled back in her head.

And she’s still cumming – hard and fast, followed by waves of slow, softer climaxes, cycling back around to the thunderbolts.

“It’s plain to me you need Daddy around to take care of you.”

I hear her whimpering through her panties, and pull them out of her mouth.

“yesdaddypleasedaddytakecareofmedonleavemeagainever”

“Shut up, cum-dump.”

She’s moaning, incoherently, and very, very quietly.

“You are so pathetic. No wonder you couldn’t keep a man in your life. You’re a fucking useless sack of shit. No, not quite useless ... you’re useful for this.”

I bite her breast hard, drawing blood, and I have to grab the edge of the couch to keep from being thrown off as her hips buck and her cunt throbs around my cock like an angry fist.

“Well, Daddy’s going to use you for this, whenever he wants.”

There’s a squeal in her low moans.

“Daddy’s little three-hole cum-dump.”

She’s shaking her head, we didn’t discuss this, but where I’m at, I don’t care.

“Oh yes, slut. Daddy’s gonna train your ass to take him just like your worthless cunt, your whorish mouth.”

“nonononononononono”

“Who the fuck are you to tell your Daddy ‘no’?”{br}

“i’msorryi’msorryiwon’tdoitagain”

“Oh, you will, I know you, you pathetic slut. Just remember, if you make me too angry, you’ll earn your third hole the hard way. Without lubrication. And Daddy will have some friends help him.”

“noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo”

“Then we understand each other, don’t we?”

“daddydoeswhathewantsandi’mjustholesforhimtouse”

“Exactly.”

I pull out, smiling at her disappointed cries. Standing, I wrap both my hands in her hair, either side of her face, and pull her upright. My cock disappears down her throat, and I savagely face-fuck her, ignoring her gasps for breath, ignoring her distress, burying my cock as far down her spasming throat as it will go.

When I finally cum, she’s choking, and spitting, wet sucking sounds coming out of her throat.

And she’s still cumming herself.


I may not be a nice guy ... but I’m not a rapist.

Or, I wasn’t before tonight.

Somewhere, beyond rapeplay, that’s where we are now. Someplace I never wanted to go. Somewhere I don’t want to be, even now.

See, we’d tried rapeplay. We’d get so far, and then she’d start to fight back, for real, and it wasn’t play anymore, and I’d call a halt, worried about hurting her.

So, it had to be real. I had to commit, or walk away for my own mental health.

I wanted to walk away ... but somewhere along the way, I’d fallen for Juli Payton Perry.

She begged, and pleaded, demanded, cried, screamed...

We’d discussed how things would go, long-term. While rape would remain a part of things, the rest of the time there would be the abuse, physical and emotional, that her father had heaped on her.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.