Ruby's Red Lipstick - Cover

Ruby's Red Lipstick

by Nancy Allbright

Copyright© 2018 by Nancy Allbright

Erotica Sex Story: Ruby just loves sucking cock.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Oral Sex   .

Ruby looked at her reflection in the mirror and felt a thrill whizz through her. She had managed, yet again, to bag a new date, her third that week and it was only Thursday. Looking at her reflection, she marvelled at how plump and luscious her lips were and how the red lipstick boosted them.

Frequently, she was asked if she had actually had her lips enhanced, which she hadn’t but still, that was a compliment by any woman’s standards. Today she had opted for what she called her porcelain doll look; foundation that was two shades lighter than her natural skin tone that made her look like a china doll along with a smattering of charcoal eye shadow that enhanced her eyes that were as blue as bluebells and gave her the innocent look that she far from deserved.

Ruby could still remember the first blowjob she had given, but little did she know at the time that it was going to precipitate a yearning for the act for the rest of her adult life, hence her obsession with red lipstick. Ruby put the lipstick in her handbag and then opened her bedside drawer where there lay at least fifty red lipsticks, all of the differing shades and with what she thought were very pretty names.

There was Ruby red, her favourite for obvious reasons, blood red (the one she wore when she was feeling particularly dominant), then there was sangria, garnet, brick red and the list went on and on. Each shade was used for a different kind of sucking because Ruby always approached an imminent session with plans as precise and thought out as any military procedure.

Today she was meeting Tim. Tim, who looked fairly innocent in the photo he had posted on the dating site, also looked like he hadn’t had a decent pair of lips around his cock in his whole life.

As she made her way downstairs, Ruby again felt her stomach leap and twirl with excitement. The first time she met someone was always the best for her. She easily became bored of the cock but rarely did she become bored of the compliments she received. Compliments that were always inevitable because in the cock sucking stakes, Ruby was definitely ahead of her game, a game that Tim was going to partake in and, she would have added, whether he liked it or not, but what guy turned down a blow job?

Making her way through town, Ruby was aware of the male attention she was attracting. With her dark hair scraped back in a bun and her striking makeup along with her tight black mini dress, it was inevitable that she would attract attention.

She had agreed to meet Tim for a drink in The Bar, and as she swung open the large glass doors she spotted him immediately, with his caramel coloured skin and his large stature, standing at the bar looking slightly nervous.

As she made her way over to him, Ruby could only think about Tim’s cock and what it would be like. She did have her preferences in terms of cock. She was particularly partial to the circumcised variety but, at the end of the day, cock beggars couldn’t be choosers and this was always her favourite part, the wondering as to what she was actually going to get.

An hour later, she and Tim had exchanged the usual pleasantries and Ruby found herself relaxing in his company. Although she was cock crazy, not every guy she met would be privy to her skills. She had a whole list of things on a list in her mind that could put her off someone. For example, if the guy was socially inadequate or showed the intelligence of a gnat, then Ruby simply wasn’t interested.

It had happened only a handful of times but, when it had, she had just got back on her phone, on her favourite dating site and looked for her next potential victim.

Three hours later, Ruby found herself suggesting that maybe they should go back to Tim’s place.

‘That’s a bit forward don’t you think for a first date?’ Tim asked, his eyebrows arching. However, the fact that his tongue surreptitiously licked his lips, told Ruby that although he might have indeed found her a little forward, he wasn’t exactly complaining or running for the hills in fear.

As they drove across town to his apartment, Ruby stroked his thigh and allowed her hand to slyly move from his athletically toned thighs that were encased in stonewashed denim, straight to his crotch area. She gave him just the slightest of strokes, so light and feathery he may have imagined it.

Ruby always found that this particular tactic worked. Put it this way, she had been in countless cars going across countless towns and she hadn’t been booted out of anyone’s car to date.

Tim’s apartment was probably the untidiest she had ever come across so it was a good job that Ruby was never particularly bothered about her surroundings.

‘I didn’t think we would be coming back so I didn’t get chance to tidy up.’

Ruby watched as he hurriedly moved the pizza box and cans of beer from the night before.

‘Make yourself comfortable,’ Tim insisted as he made his way through to the kitchen, the rubbish clutched close to his chest.

Ruby sat down on the black leather settee before opening her bag and taking out her lipstick. Quickly she reapplied it with such expertise she didn’t need a mirror. She looked at her watch and registered the time, 17:59. She then clicked on reminders and set it to 18:30, and felt her pussy tingle with a frisson of delight; this too was all part of her game.

Tim returned five minutes later with a bottle of wine and two glasses. Sitting down he poured two hefty measures before handing one to Ruby.

‘Cheers,’ he said, lifting his glass before taking a sip and promptly putting the glass down on the coffee table.

Ruby suspected that Tim wasn’t a wine drinker, that he was the type of guy who had probably won it in some raffle at the office and had kept it for special occasions. Ruby smiled to herself, this was going to be a very special occasion and the fact that Tim didn’t know it yet excited her even more.

‘May I just say, you have beautiful lips,’ Tim commented before rubbing his hands together nervously, seemingly embarrassed by his compliment.

‘You look like you have a nice cock,’ Ruby said boldly, enjoying seeing his face flush with embarrassment, his features contorted in shock. The look on his face made Ruby even more determined to suck him so hard and good that for the rest of his life he would remember their ‘date’.

Not that there would be another. Ruby only saw the special few more than twice. The rest were used, abused and discarded because that was part of the kick, knowing that the guys she met were going to be blown away and then would spend an inordinate amount of time texting and asking to see her again. Then they eventually moved into begging mode which only served to feed her ego.

Her therapist, Jenny had once asked if she considered herself a sociopath.

‘I don’t know, do you?’ Ruby had asked as she had flicked her nails, causing the scarlet nail varnish to chip slightly.

Jenny had then chosen to bore Ruby rigid with psychobabble as to maybe she had attachment issues, possibly a sex addiction?

‘I like sucking dick Jenny, it has fuck all to do with attachment issues. Do you like chocolate?’

Jenny had looked suitably embarrassed. Her ginger hair had looked as if it was twining itself into knots as a deep red flush crept up her cheeks, cheeks that were splattered with tiny freckles and reminded Ruby of the dot-to-dots she used to do as a kid.

‘I do like chocolate Ruby, actually,’ Jenny had admitted. ‘However, this session is more about you than me.’

Ruby had suspected at the time that Jenny had bisexual tendencies, even if she wasn’t admitting them to herself. Because, as well as cock, Ruby was at times quite partial to a bit of pussy as well.

‘I know it’s about me,’ Ruby had sighed, stretching out her legs and giving Jenny just a slight surreptitious glance of her pussy, ‘But you tell me the one thing you can’t do without. I bet you are quite partial to a bit of chocolate fudge cake with a slight drizzling of cream all over it.’ ‘I do like chocolate fudge cake too,’ Jenny had said slowly and Ruby had noticed her eyes travelling over her stocking clad legs before she’d quickly averted her eyes.

‘Right, well, some women crave chocolate when they are hormonal, am I right?’ Ruby had asked, knowing that she was being facetious.

Jenny had nodded, ‘I suppose that’s correct but like I said... ‘

‘Yeah, I know, the session is all about me. Well, when I’m hormonal I like to eat cock, I find it more satisfying than chocolate, it’s as simple as that. Don’t judge me Jenny; you’re not here to do that.’

Jenny had been rubbish because, no matter what they covered in their sessions, there was clearly no way that Ruby was going to get over her cock addiction and if she was a female sociopath so be it. Life was for living and as Ruby looked across at Tim, she couldn’t wait to give this one the time of his life for sure.

‘Where’s your loo?’ Ruby asked, standing up and straightening her dress before picking up her handbag.

‘It’s the second door on the right in the hallway.’

‘Right,’ Ruby said, making sure that she was sashaying just enough to grab Tim’s attention to her legs and arse.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.