The Boarding House - Cover

The Boarding House

by Marduk

Copyright© 2018 by Marduk

Erotica Sex Story: A search for a new town leads a man into a sexual relationship with the woman and her daughter in the room he rents. Just a short story with a political touch

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Mother   Daughter   Orgy   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Politics   .

Chuck was in a search mode, using a computer phrase; he was seeking out a town where he could settle; a town that was in the country, certainly away from the city and if successful to buy a property. He had explored a number of towns when he pulled into the next on his list. The first item was to find a place to stay for the month he gave himself to examine the town and what it offered and what properties are up for sale, so it was an estate agent whose office he entered.

“You are just interested in staying for a month as you decide on what is next on your agenda”, the agent asked. Chuck gave a nod. “There are a couple of motels, two B&B’s but you are also considering cost. There is a woman who was renting a spare room that would be ideal for your purpose. I will give her a ring”, the agent said; again Chuck gave a nod of agreement. While the agent was engaged Chuck took in the properties that were displayed and one did attract his attention, it wasn’t a large house, maybe thirteen squares, but it did have a fair front and back yard and the price on display was well within his budget. He was making a note of it when the agent finished the call. “The woman’s name is Gwen Watson and she would be interested in renting the room. I explained what you were after; however, she does have a daughter that is ... sort off ‘slow’. I hope that won’t discourage you for she is the only person in town that can offer you the temporary accommodation that you seek”.

The woman’s address was not far away and when he knocked and introduced himself he found the woman very obliging and also very eager to engage in conversation. The room wasn’t large but it was adequate for his requirement and the rent was very reasonable to what he would have paid for a motel. “Mrs. Watson it is ideal, thank you very much”, he said. The woman beamed and immediately invited him for a late afternoon tea. “These are lovely biscuits Mrs. Watson”, he said as he finished one. She again smiled and then, almost giggling asked him to call her ‘Gwen’. “In that case my name is Chuck, rarely am I called Mr. Granger”. Again she erupted in a giggle state that reminded him of some sort of horror move; in fact it made him smile; he did wonder if there was a mental problem with her that also could be the case with the daughter, if what the estate agent had commented on was correct for it was very obvious that she was braless and the way her tits wobbled when she giggled made him thing this could be an entertaining couple of weeks.

He moved in straight away for all his major items were stored for in his search for a ‘nest’ he was travelling light, just a travel bag and his personal cosmetics. Gwen fussed around and he began to realise that she was delighted in having a guest and he wondered whether it was standard practice for the blouse she was wearing was very loose and not that opaque so now and again her tits were outlined, much to his interest. It was after dinner when he found the reason for the loose blouse and bare tits. He met the daughter at the dinner table and despite her age and well developed figure, she was or acted more like a child and as they sat in the lounge room she flopped herself onto her mother’s lap, undid the blouse and began to suck her mother’s tit. For seconds Gwen stroked her daughter than suddenly realising that they had company eased that hungry mouth away and just for a second the hard and erect nipple was on display. “You silly little cunt”, her mother voiced, “You must realise that we have a guest and he may not like you gobbing on your mother’s tit, now behave yourself and go and get ready for bed”, she concluded as the daughter sat back with a disappointed expression on her face.

The actions of both the women certainly did not embarrass him, but were more of an amusement; one because Gwen had called her daughter a ‘silly cunt’ and secondly was that the daughter who was an adult was still eager for a tit. “You must not hold what just happened again Belinda”, Gwen said. “She ... she just feels content and it is a sort of comfort. My daughter is...”. She didn’t finish for Chuck told her he understood the situation and he didn’t find the activity offensive in way but then added a sort of compliment which made Gwen gasp. “I’ll say one thing Gwen you have lovely tits and I envy your daughter”. He then bid her goodnight as Belinda had already left, leaving Gwen sitting with her mouth open, either in shock or delight.

No further discussion was made and when the activities were repeated the following night, the daughter was not pushed away and Gwen was very slow in redoing the blouse for the comment of praise she had received about her tits, registered and she made sure that this guest was given every opportunity to admire them. One could question whether it was a practice in this household to do the washing nude or whether Gwen was so aroused by this ‘understanding guest’ that she was eager to advertise to him that she was ‘available’.

Chuck did the rounds of the town, checking the facilities, chatting to the residents, in fact doing what he had done in all the towns that he investigated; it was after three when he returned to his place of abode. He parked and walked towards the back door, in the process he passed the outside laundry and stopped in his tracks, he gave a gasp of sheer astonishment for there was Gwen, totally naked doing the washing and the most interesting part was that she was bent over, offering a very attractive bottom, a bottom that was almost saying ‘I’m ready for a fuck’ and a fuck he wanted. Within seconds his trousers were down and his hardened cock was itching towards that very hairy target. He gripped her, inserted his prick and shoved and Gwen almost lifted off the laundry floor and her cry or gasp was lost in the noise of the machine. He rammed till his balls hit the cheeks of her arse, he then gripped her tits and using them like the reigns of a horse, just fucked. Every thrust only increased the grunts and other noises as Gwen worked her bum in rhyme to the pleasure ripping up inside her. “You randy cunt, you love it, maybe I should shove it up your bum, maybe another time but for now I’ll just enjoy this hairy crack”. He rammed till he blew, almost sending her into the still creaking machine. He pulled out and as she turned, a grin across her face, he muttered. “I needed that”.

“It’s a pity you can’t stay naked”, he said as she put on a robe. “I suppose you have to because of your daughter I don’t think she would appreciate knowing I just fucked her mother”. Gwen only smiled as they went inside. It was the usual procedure when dinner was finished, Belinda was again at her mother’s tit, however, this time Chuck dropped his trousers and as her tit was sucked he pulled her head towards him and pushed his cock into her mouth and worked it so that Belinda was hanging onto his balls, it was one great ‘three in one’ blow job. A suck job that bought on fits of laughter as Belinda found her mother dripping cum and saliva all over her un-sucked tit and Chuck with a satisfied expression on his face and his cock hanging all limp and covered in the essence of his balls. Not before has Belinda witnessed such a picture, she jumped up, clapping like a deranged maniac, while her mother just sat, her gown all open and her mouth still dripping. “Your mother just sucked me off you silly cunt, maybe next time you can do the sucking” he said. Belinda was puzzled, that was the first time that such an invite had been offered, but when her mother had finally washed her face and came out of the bathroom with her robe flapping, revealing her nudity she reinforced Chuck suggestion. “You suck him next time Belinda while I play with his balls”

The teach Belinda to suck wasn’t difficult, a quick example by her mother and she was down in front of Chuck his cock in her mouth while her mother massaged and pulled his balls, however, when Belinda got her first mouth load and bucked from the deluge both Chuck and Gwen could barely control the laughter as Belinda danced around the room, her tits which would equal her mother’s flopping and swinging as cum and saliva drained from her mouth. “I have fucked you” Cluck said as Belinda occupied the bathroom. “When do I fuck your daughter and would she take it up the arse”. Gwen gave a mild expression of shock before grinning and saying. “First give it to me up and bum and Belinda can observe and then I will encourage her so the next fuck is up her backside”. Chuck gave a nod.

The example didn’t come about for a while, Belinda had to get used to the daily suck and the feel of Chuck’s balls and the antics of her mother, however, finally they both thought it was time for the backsides to be ravished so one evening after the now standard tit suck, Gwen said. “Now my dear Chuck is going to demonstrate a ‘bum fuck’, he has already fucked my cunt. Then he will fuck you and sometime later, maybe after another demonstration he will do you up the arse”. With that she positioned herself and Chuck mounted while Belinda stood a shocked expression on her face while she scratched her head in bewilderment as Chuck’s cock appeared and disappeared between the cheeks of her mother’s bottom.

“Fuck your mother’s bum was lovely”, he said as he wiped his spend cock over that attractive bottom. Gwen slowly got up, she staggered a bit for Chuck wasn’t small and she had taken his entire length. “I will be bandy for a week”, she said but then with a giggle added. “It was great. You will love it Belinda”, she continued. “But first Chuck has to enjoy that hairy triangle at your groin. It won’t be her first fuck Chuck”, Gwen said. “I know at the ‘special school’ she attended a number of boys were fucking her in the class after school so when you get that monster hard and erect Belinda can again have her cunt serviced”.

Now that Chuck had entered a more intimate association with the woman he boarded with, he didn’t sleep in his allocated room but with her and Gwen had a king size bed which was more suitable for the activities that were now on the agenda. It was the king size bed when Belinda was going to experience the biggest cock that she had come across and with her mother giving encouragement Cluck buried his cock in that forest of hair, naturally after Belinda had given it a nice suck and as Chuck gave the thrust and his cock slid home Gwen added to the ‘Ohhhhh!, It’s ... It’s too big’ by Belinda to tell Chuck to “Shove it up, really fuck her cunt, give the silly cunt something she will remember. Now get that backside working Belinda and just fuck”. Chuck drove his length in and out with a speed that had Belinda bucking like a break in for a horse and the more Belinda performed the more her mother encouraged her and especially Chuck to ‘fuck the cunt off the planet’, a choir that Chuck was aiming to fore-fill. He blew, emptying his balls and Belinda shuddered and shook, her tits wobbling and the sweating was very noticeable. He flopped beside her, totally drained and it was awhile before he took a shower, Belinda just stayed, like her mother had said ‘fucked off the planet’.

It was a newspaper report that opened the subject of a cock up Belinda’s backside. “Well now it’s on the agenda for the countries day to be moved, naturally to please the screaming minorities; first we have the gays altering the form of marriage so they can now begin to push women and men apart with the barrage of ‘harassment’ hitting the headlines”, Chuck said. “I do wonder, after all the years that these events that are now coming to the surface are because ‘there is the smell of big money’, all there has to be is an allegation, no court hearing and in some cases they walk away with great grins on their faces and a very large contribution into their accounts”. He paused as the two women, still naked from the previous night sat down. “You know there is an opportunity here to please the three vocal minorities, the gays, the abo and the Muslim. Take the present flag, replace it with the rainbow colours, up in the far corner put the abo flag and in the centre of the yellow circle have written around the circle, naturally in Arabic how great their prophet is and in the centre put the crescent moon which was the symbol of the Mesopotamian moon deity. You know these mythologies; despite their present day rhetoric keep a foot in the modern religions and the ancient ones as well”.

Belinda began to giggle for Chuck’s cock was beginning to show interest, mainly because she was giving it a massage. “Give it a suck Belinda”, he said. “Then get your bum sitting on it for the way things are developing it may become illegal for a man to even speak to a woman let alone fuck her”. Belinda sucked and then will her bottom in the right position, Chuck inserted his cock and thrust and Belinda’s cry echoed throughout the room, while her mother danced. THE END

The Boarding House Chuck was in a search mode, using a computer phrase; he was seeking out a town where he could settle; a town that was in the country, certainly away from the city and if successful to buy a property. He had explored a number of towns when he pulled into the next on his list. The first item was to find a place to stay for the month he gave himself to examine the town and what it offered and what properties are up for sale, so it was an estate agent whose office he entered.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.