Loosening Up - Book 9 - Fantasies Among the Weeds - Cover

Loosening Up - Book 9 - Fantasies Among the Weeds

Copyright© 2020 by Wolf

Chapter 33: A Home Cumming. New Arrivals

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 33: A Home Cumming. New Arrivals - The Circle and everyone who has or is in the process of loosening up continues their adventures and lots of sex, centered on Dave. A number of parties results in a swelling of the Circle ranks and the addition of beautiful people. Some trips are planned. A fan club develops. A key man has to disappear and leaves behind a worrisome threat. Mystery author appears. Another star joins. Another child is conceived. The saga continues.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Scarlett arrived home from Argentina just before Christmas. The movie she’d been in had finished filming and that included a stop in the barren Falkland Islands. If needed, during the editing process she might return to any one of the settings for a few more days of filming unless Hollywood or Montreal could finesse the backdrop.

Scarlett’s arrival was expected, thus, there was a small welcoming committee at her house when the limousine brought her from the main regional airport with her pile of luggage. Except for a short visit earlier in the autumn, she’d been gone for months.

Scarlett hugged and kissed everyone who’d gathered in her living room in welcome. Of course, Rose and Matt were there, with Dave, Alice, and Cricket, and also Athena, Danica, and Toby. Except for Scarlett, all the women were in monokinis and barefoot.

Scarlett got a soft drink and sat and talked with the group about her travels, the movie, and the plane trip back to Sarasota. Finally, she said, “All right. I guess I’m ready everyone. Show me how my daughter and her many friends are cohabiting and your den of iniquity in my house.”

Rose popped up from her chair with a great smile. “Oh, mom, you’re going to love it. This is sooooo ‘Circle’.” She took Scarlett’s hand and led her up the circular stairs, explaining that they didn’t do anything to the downstairs other than live in it and be extremely careful of her possessions.

Rose started the tour with Scarlett’s bedroom suite, showing here that nothing had been changed from when she left. Scarlett noted the fresh flowers on her dresser. Next was the study room. The room was neat, but did look busy and well used. Each of the carrels had a laptop in it along with a pile of books from the just-ending semester. Rose identified whose space was whose, and talked about their rule about absolute quiet in the room to aid concentration when they were studying.

The next room Scarlett got shown was what the kids had started to call the ‘Dresser Room’ because it had four large dressers in it, some chairs, a table, and the relatively full closets. Scarlett looked back at Athena who said, “My room is still pretty much the same except for what you’ll see next. My dresser is still down there along with my walk-in closet. We moved the twin beds down there, too.”

After some details about the room, Rose led Scarlett to the master bedroom – the room Scarlett had given up so her daughter and Matt could live together. As the door opened, Scarlett took at the near wall-to-wall beds. Scarlett’s king-size bed adorned one side of the room, a king-size from the guest room that had become the Study Room was on the other side of the room with Athena’s queen-size bed snugged in next to it.

Scarlett examined things critically, “Hmmmnm. Tidy. Neat.” She sniffed, “Smells like a French whore house. I can only imagine the small orgies that the five of you have in here every night.” She gave a theatrical sigh.

“Mom, the five of us don’t fuck each other EVERY night.”

“Oh, what do you do?”

Rose grinned broadly and decided to tough out the discussion. “We OFTEN have guests, and if we do, usually one or two of us are up around the Circle of homes in someone’s bed fucking merrily away.”

She teased, “So, my daughter and her friends are all sluts? You know what I told you about that.”

Rose grinned, “Yes, we are, and you told me that whatever I wanted to be I had to be a really good one.” She turned back to Dave, “Dave, am I a good little teenage slut?”

Dave rolled his eyes and said in a flat tone, “The best, honey.”

“See, mom. I’m doing exactly what you said to do. Of course, I’d get the same answer from Matt and Toby, and yes, I love Matt as much as I ever did – even more. He not only tolerates my Sluthood, he encourages me to be better – at everything!”

Scarlett walked through the room and checked out the bathroom, which was reasonably neat for four or five people living out of it. She turned back to everyone, “Very nice. Very nice, indeed. I approve. So long as Toby and Danica’s parents approve, I have no issues with what’s going on here or how you’ve arranged things.”

A visible sigh of relief rippled through the kids and Athena. Scarlett approved of the appropriation of her home’s upstairs by her daughter. She glanced at Dave and gave him a wink. He smirked. Of course, she was going to approve what the kids had done. Their plan had been carefully conceived, crafted, and implemented with her distant approval in mind every step of the way.

Scarlett changed into a monokini and joined the others in the living room. The group then left and took several golf carts up to the Circle. The timing was just right for the cocktail hour and dinner.

Scarlett was welcomed with hugs and kisses from everyone. Later, she told Dave, “I almost don’t mind being away when I get a welcome home like I just had. It’s easy to forget that you have people that love you – really love you – back home. And then you show up home again, and get greeted like I’d been away for years.”

“I’m saving my greeting for later,” Dave teased.

“I figured. I like that idea. I want to go back to my house, though.”

After dinner, Dave and Scarlett slipped away after a little dancing and some further welcome back greetings for Scarlett from other Circle members.

When they got to Scarlett’s home there was another golf cart there, suggesting that some of the ‘kids’ had returned to the house after dinner. They snuck into the house, being quiet but trying to not look furtive. The downstairs was empty. Scarlett grinned and pointed upstairs.

Dave and Scarlett crept up the stairs. While they aimed for her bedroom, they could hear a sexy moan from the kids’ bedroom – the door was even ajar. Beside the moan they could also hear the slapping of flesh against flesh, suggestive of an aggressive lovemaking bout.

Less than two minutes later, Dave burrowed into Scarlett’s pussy with his tongue, lips, and fingers. She outdid the little bit of moaning coming from the other room. The pair made love for a half-hour, culminating in their two bodies expressing the huge volume of love they shared for each other. They lay panting and kissing often.

As the afterglow faded and they regained their breath, Scarlett leaned up on one elbow. “Hey, let’s go and play with the kids. I know you’ve been with all the women, but I have not been with Toby. Would that upset you?”

Dave chuckled, “No. I just want to watch the seduction process.”

They got up and walked the few feet down the hall to where Rose had orchestrated a complete re-do of the master bedroom in the house. Scarlett pushed the door that had been slightly open and they looked in.

Nearest the door, Toby and Athena were naked and relaxing after making love. On the other bed, Danica, Rose, and Matt were together and kissing. Athena gave Dave a big smile, but remained quiet. Just then Logan Olson came out of the bathroom, stopping when he saw the visitors, but then continuing towards Toby and Athena. Logan had been a pledge up until the last group of admissions to the Circle; he was a handsome and smart student, finishing up his senior year in Engineering.

Athena said softly, “Logan and Toby DPed me. I loved it. I didn’t mind the anal sex either. Logan was very careful.”

Logan kissed her cheek and said, “I was careful because I love you. I want to bring you pleasure, not discomfort.”

Scarlett knelt on their bed, and leaned in to kiss Toby and then Logan. Scarlett knew Toby well, and had met Logan several times before having to be away on this last stint of filming. He was surprised when she took hold of his flaccid cock, and started to suck. At the same time, she reached out and took hold of Toby’s cock and started to stroke. She could feel the swelling of each, one in her hand and one in her mouth.

Dave walked around the bed and pulled Athena backwards from between the two men, allowing them to focus on Scarlett. Athena chuckled, and the two of them kissed. Seconds later, Athena started a blowjob on Dave as they moved together. A few minutes later, Dave went down on her, sensing the cum that had started to leak from her slit. Dave set a high bar for the others, by ignoring the flow as he brought Athena pleasure. Logan and Toby both looked over with amazement pasted on their faces.

When Dave glanced over at his wife a few minutes later, Toby was balls deep in her pussy as she continued to fellate Logan. She was in the doggie position. Both men were fondling her pendulous breasts as they swayed with the fucking motions they created in her body.

The three people on the other bed were paying rapt attention to what was going on. Rose and Danica had gone back to teasing Matt, both women toying with his cock as they described to him in lurid terms what was happening to Scarlett.

Only a few seconds later, there was a complete change of scene. Logan and Toby were with Rose and Danica, while Matt had been dragged to the other bed by Scarlett, and then she’d mounted his muscular frame. Two moans filled the room – Scarlett’s more soprano appreciation for the large cock that had just entered her body, and Matt’s for the sheath of warm vagina that had embraced his cock – moreover, the vagina belonged to the mother of his hot girlfriend – his future mother-in-law, if he had his way.

Matt thought, “Can this really be happening? My God, I’m again doing a mother and daughter within a few seconds of each other. My cock was in Rose only minutes earlier, and here I am deep inside her mother ... and she put me there. She wanted me to fuck her. She wanted me to make love to her. I do love her.” Matt rose up on his muscular arms, and kissed Scarlett. The kiss created steam in the room, it was so hot and liquid.

A few orgasms later, and there was another shift or rotation of people. Rose had arranged her tiny body on the tall bed, and had ended at just the right height for Dave to plunge his cock into her body, and then make love to her. Next to them on one side, Toby was doing Scarlett, and on the other side, Matt was buried deep in Athena’s sexual core. Danica had Logan’s cock slowing pumping into her vagina.

The sounds of the group were pure sex. Yes, there were moans and groans as pleasure point after pleasure point got stimulated in just the right way. There were also the sounds of slapping flesh. Different women or men often erupted in dirty talk that invoked comments on what they were doing, how they were doing it, what they wanted to happen next, and how they wanted the night to be remembered.

Also, in the vocabulary every now and then, the mandate to “Swap” would occur and result in a movement of the men to a different woman and possibly a change in position. The men’s orgasms did not end the sexual situation being played out. Somebody would take on the onerous but pleasurable duty of eating out each woman after the climax.

The women played together as well, putting on a show for the men as they slowly recovered and prepared for another round. Scarlett spent considerable time between the legs of Athena and then Danica, as they did between hers.

Eventually, the inevitable combination took place, but Scarlett didn’t realize it for a few minutes given her attention to Dave’s cock that had appeared in front of her face. When next she looked at who was delivering the pleasure of the moment to her, she was shocked to see it was Rose.

Rose looked up and gave a devilish smile to her new partner. She kissed right on her mother’s clit and then said, “Consenting adults can do whatever they want about sex.” Scarlett smiled and held her arms up. The two came together and kissed, clearly redefining the relationship they’d had up to this point.


Saturday afternoon a few weeks later, the weather had moderated and temperatures had returned to the low eighties. As a result, the monokinis started to show up again on the patio just after lunch.

The Circle had four new visitors for study sessions, both of whom gawked at the half-naked women sunning and chatting on the patio. One young man arrived with Rose. She introduced him to Dave since he was her stepdad, but Dave also had the feeling she was showing off and teasing him quite a bit. The young man was Chet Parker, six-foot-two-inch, muscles that stretched the arms of his polo shirt, and an obvious bulge in his Dockers after ogling the sea of breasts on the patio. In the introduction, Chet admitted that he was originally named Chester, but hated that name, so in early grade school he contracted the name.

Chet was in Rose’s physics class, and smart as a Mensa meeting. He was on an academic scholarship at the university in engineering. He’d come to study with her and do a little informal tutoring. Dave knew that he was also the target of a seduction.

She led him to one of the high-top tables and they spread out their books, laptops, and class notes. Dave noted that Rose had positioned Chet so he had a view of all the women around the pool, while she looked into the core living room – a more boring perspective.

As the day heated up, Dave watched how Rose flirted with Chet. She moved her chair closer to his, ostensibly to share the view of his computer as he showed her his notes. She started to touch him a lot, too; and he responded just as a guy should – great interest in the girl! Chet did not seem to have much experience, and hence, Dave guessed, he’d be more susceptible to her advances.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.