Loosening Up - Book 9 - Fantasies Among the Weeds - Cover

Loosening Up - Book 9 - Fantasies Among the Weeds

Copyright© 2020 by Wolf

Chapter 30: Secrets Revealed. Deja Vu

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 30: Secrets Revealed. Deja Vu - The Circle and everyone who has or is in the process of loosening up continues their adventures and lots of sex, centered on Dave. A number of parties results in a swelling of the Circle ranks and the addition of beautiful people. Some trips are planned. A fan club develops. A key man has to disappear and leaves behind a worrisome threat. Mystery author appears. Another star joins. Another child is conceived. The saga continues.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Dave lay on the patio with his hardness buried deep inside Tina’s snug little pussy. The small blonde was panting after six rapid-fire orgasms. Dave silently patted himself on the back for understanding a woman’s physiology and her erogenous zones, and then how to use his mouth, fingers, and cock on her simultaneously.

She’d elevated him to holy status by constantly saying, “Oh, God” to him repeatedly as he worked to bring her pleasure after pleasure. After those twenty minutes, he figured her body was saturated with dopamine and oxytocin.

Next to them, Owen had Elaine in much the same condition. He and Dave had long ago swapped their knowledge in how to please a woman. Elaine was a two-tone blonde. Near her roots, she was becoming a brunette again. The effect was sexy with the way she wore her hair.

The patio was full of lovers. Greg was nearby with Zoey in his arms. She was on cloud nine because the recording label that had accepted her music was doing a bang-up job of advanced publicity about the group Zoey and the Circle, plus she was getting recognition as a song writer. Five days earlier, they’d pushed the title cut to their album out to disk jockeys across the country. The song had also gone on iTunes as a solo cut, and had sold over a million downloads that week.

Lars had told the Circle at dinner about the title song on the album, called, appropriately enough, ‘Circle’. Helen was already jumping around because Spring Garden Productions got permission to use the song in the opening of all of the reality TV shows about the Circle from that point forward. The editors up in Atlanta were already splicing in the song and cuts of the band into the Season Four videos.

About then, as the four savored their after glows from the completed lovemaking, Lora Wylie strolled by their chaises. She was beautifully naked, and dripping something that looked like cum down her legs.

Lora stopped opposite Owen and Elaine. She leaned in and kissed Elaine. She said, “Yummy, nice.”

Next, Lora bent down and kissed Owen, taking time to really worm her tongue around in his mouth. One of Owen’s hands found her drippy snatch, and he drove two fingers into the hot woman as they kissed. She moaned so much Elaine chuckled. As she rose, she said, “Now, why can’t we do that in the office, boss.” She stroked his cheek as she walked away.

Elaine’s brow furrowed, “Who was that?”

Owen mumbled, “That was Lora. She likes me. I like her. We love each other.” His comment an obvious understatement.

“And why did she call you ‘boss’?”

Owen conversationally stumbled for a moment. “Errr ... Elaine, there’s something I need to tell you. You may think it important, but in our relationship I don’t. I also don’t want you to make a big deal out of the fact that I didn’t tell you or Tina.”

“What? What?”

“I am Owen Bennett.”

There was silence, and Elaine said, “I know that. So, what?” There was a real question there. She didn’t connect the name to anything other than the hot guy who’d just made love to her. The guy that did tattoos to make a little money on the side.

Tina was now paying attention, as she moved so Dave could cuddle her from behind with his arms wrapped around her beautiful nakedness. She even tucked his tumescent cock back inside her velvet warmth.

“I run the Bennett Foundation and the Bennett Corporation. They’re mine.”

Elaine’s head cocked to one side. “I’m not really up on what that means. You’re a big business mogul or some kind?”

Owen nodded, “The combined networth of those two ventures is about a hundred billion dollars. The Foundation is about sixty percent of that; the rest is my private business. I don’t normally talk about it, and I’m certainly not bragging.”

Elaine stared trying to comprehend what that meant. She sat up straighter.

Owen went on, “The house we’ve been staying in doesn’t belong to a friend. It is mine. I also built the small airport just downhill in that direction, and I have a corporate jet down there.” He gestured towards the Circle airport.

Elaine said, “But you live kind of simply for that much money, or am I missing something? Are you putting us on? The house isn’t all that pretentious, although the art is spectacular. You don’t have an entourage of people following you around.”

“I do live simply. I don’t need a lot of trappings. I didn’t have the money or the trappings growing up. In fact, I made money in college doing tattoos. That’s where I met Greg, and we set up business together.”

“Where’d all the money come from?”

“My grandfather initially. I ended up being the only trustworthy heir that was inclined to do good things with the money rather than live a crazy life full of excesses.”

Tina finally declared, “Are you putting us on. A hundred-million dollars is a huge amount of money ... plus the Bennett Foundation. Really? I’m not that gullible.”

“The amount is an estimate, but I’m serious and it’s billions not millions. I’m sorry I didn’t tell you right away. Dave help me out here.”

Dave said, “Many people approach Owen differently knowing that he has a lot of money. Suddenly, their hands are out for an undeserved piece of the action. They start to treat him like a god, and act with false graciousness towards him to get onto his good side. Some women will throw themselves at him sexually just for what they hope will be the privilege of using his checkbook. It’s sort of sickening to see.”

Elaine turned back to Owen, “How do you want people to act around you?” She was sitting up and apparently unsettled by the revelation.

“Just as we’ve interacted since we met at the graduation party. I like you a lot and don’t want the money to get in the way of that. We have the start of budding and loving relationship. I like that. You’re broad minded like the rest of us.”

Elaine said in a worrisome tone, “I don’t know ... I know it’ll change things ... at least for a while. I’m sorry. I don’t want any of your money, but I know I’ll think about it a lot when we’re together – heck, I’ll think of it all the time. Shit!”

Owen said, “Just be honest with your feelings. The discovery will fade over time, I’m sure. I apologize for not telling you earlier, but I didn’t want my wealth to jade our friendship and romance.”

“I’m all confused. I feel it makes a difference – about a billion of them, but I also feel like nothing changed.” She was worried and talking at a rapid rate.

Tina had sat erect looking at the two of them. She’d made love with Owen, too; only an hour before while Dave made love with Elaine. She said, “I know exactly what she means. How’re we supposed to think about this. O. M. G. You have more money than everybody else we ever knew or might know all added together.” She had started to cry. “You ruined it. We were in love with you.” Tears started down her cheeks.

Dave stroked her arm. He said, “You don’t have to let it change anything. Just take one day at a time and get used to the idea.”

Elaine sobbed, “OH, MY GOD. I just realized I’m working for you. My job is at the Bennett Foundation – that’s YOU! How could I be so FUCKING dense? I didn’t pay attention to where the money came from. I only worried about the good that was being done. You must think I’m a real ditz and you FUCKED me.” Tears came to her eyes, and she sobbed rather hard.

“Errr, no, you’re not a ditz and yes, I guess you work for me, but not directly. Don’t get so upset. My wife Julie works there, too. So does Lora who you just met, and several others in the Circle.”

‘YOUR WIFE! YOU’RE MARRIED?” Elaine screamed between sobs.

Owen rolled his eyes. He’d kept too many secrets. He said calmly, “I have two wives – Julie and Alice. They are also married to Dave. He has ten wives all-together. I thought we also talked about loving all the women in the Circle. I told you all that philosophy about the Circle over the party weekend.”

Tina whirled around and looked at Dave, and gasped, “TEN WIVES?”

“And – Oh, my God, your wives play around?” Elaine said in an exasperated tone. “WAIT! That was Julie that ate my pussy and I ate her out last week ... and Alice!” She flopped back on the chaise with a small shriek in realization of the increasingly larger picture. Suddenly, the blinders she didn’t know were there fell away.

Tina was sputtering. “Alice did me and I did Alice. Holy shit. We even swapped with them. God, that was hot. Were you guys just toying with us? Is this just a big sex game? Are we just sex dolls for you?” She stood up, and despite her small size stamped her foot on patio in anger. Others around were all watching them as their voices got louder.

Owen protested just as Dave did. “NO! We really like you, and want to build long-term relationships with you. Please don’t leave. We live in this strange environment called the Circle where things like this are not only tolerated, they are expected and routine.”

Dave said, “Did we not give you books about the Circle and suggested you watch the TV show episodes on the DVDs?”

Tina and Elaine both nodded. Elaine admitted in a cry, “You did, but ... well, I put mine in my pile to read, but ... I didn’t start it. I haven’t had time to look at the DVDs either. I thought Owen talked us all through that. I guess I didn’t take in much of what he said. I was sex drunk and star struck, but it was with these really nice guys that do tattoos and then some of their horny and loving friends. I wanted to develop a relationship with them just the way Tina did.”

Owen pleaded, “Nothing on that front has changed. We want the same thing.” He stood.

Elaine put her head in her hands and started to cry.

Tina went and sat beside her friend with her arm around her naked body, but she wasn’t in much better condition by that time.

After a few minutes, the two young women each pulled on their monokinis and holding onto each other they walked between a couple of the houses to the car they’d driven over for the evening.

Owen wanted to run after them, but Dave held him back. “Give them time to digest all of this. They’ll read the book, too; I guarantee it. We’ll do something romantic around mid-week – flowers, or something. I assume you have or can find out their address.”


On Tuesday at cocktails, Owen sought out Dave. He was agitated. “I miss Elaine and Tina. I talked to Julie today, too. Before the graduation party, I was thinking about taking Julie and Alice back to Paris and Rome, kind of like I did with Alice all those years ago. Only to try to get things back on track with Tina and Elaine, I thought I’d take the two of them and maybe you and-or Greg. What do you think?”

Dave nodded slowly, “I like the idea. You’ll have to sell it to Elaine and Tina. I’m not sure what they’re thinking. Did Elaine come to work?”

“Yes, but she works two floors down from my office. It took all my will power not to go down and see her.”

“I think the travelers should be you and Greg – not me, and the four of them. I’m a complication right now, what with having ten wives. Alice and Julie can help induct them into how to feel about your money and about all the wives, if that’s still bothering them.”

“Should I do anything romantic tomorrow like you suggested?”

“Yes. Flowers to them at work, although at Home Depot for Tina that may be a bit of overkill. I’d still do it. I’d put a note in the package that says something like please forgive me. You know, fall on your sword; take one for the team; and all that.”

“What about the trip?”

“Wait to announce that when you have all the parties together, over dinner for instance. You could prime Greg ahead of time.

The next day, two bouquets of flowers were delivered to the two women at their places of work. Owen got confirmation that they’d accepted the flowers. He waited patiently.

On Friday, he called each cellphone and invited them both to cocktails and dinner at the Circle. They’d both raved about the meals and the rest a week earlier, so he knew they thought that Bobbie’s kitchen was one of the best treats in the city. He hoped that would help draw them in. Perhaps it did.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.