Phone Mail - Cover

Phone Mail

Copyright© 2018 by Clowns

Chapter 10

Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Unintentionally tracking a mother's night out

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Drunk/Drugged   Rape   Cheating   Slut Wife   Mother   Son   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Big Breasts  

Josh entered the living room to find his mom on the couch with his friend Steve on top of her. He couldn’t tell from where he stood, but Steve’s cock was shrinking inside the big titted milf’s pussy. They had just fucked.

As Lisa looked over to her son, she spotted Ted behind him, “Looks like you two finally rolled out of bed. There’s breakfast warming in the oven.”

With Josh and Ted still standing there, Lisa and Steve went back to whispering sweet nothings in each other’s ears. Lisa giggled as Steve nibbled on her neck.

Feeling a bit awkward, and left out, Bill and Josh made their way to the kitchen. They both looked back as Steve was now motorboating Lisa’s big jugs. Lisa laughed and squirmed as the tit flesh vibrated and jiggled.

A few minutes later, Bill looked over to Josh as he sat down with his plate full of pancakes and eggs and sausages, “What’s up with those two?”

Josh didn’t look up from his own plate, as he swallowed a big bite of pancake, “Don’t know. Don’t care.” But it was clear that he did care.

The two ate in silence, occasionally hearing the squeals and giggles of Josh’s mom and Steve coming from the next room.

Tim was working on another plate when Lisa entered the kitchen, followed closely by Steve. Steve had his hands on her hips. They were both naked. “Since we made breakfast, we’ll let you two clean up when you’re done.”

With that said, they both disappeared down the hall and into the bathroom.

Tim looked at Josh, started to speak, and then went back to eating their food. Josh didn’t look like he was in a talking mood.

A few seconds later, Josh dropped his fork onto his plate, adding a “What the fuck...”, and headed to his room.

Tim stood, looked around at the now empty kitchen, and started cleaning up the mess.

It would be three hours before Josh re-emerged from his bedroom. After tossing and turning on his bed, lack of sleep caught up to him and he fell asleep.

Josh found his mom on the couch. She was reading a book, which was normal for a Saturday afternoon. If she noticed Josh, she didn’t let on. Josh’s voice registered his bad mood, “Did Steve and Tim go home?”

Without looking up, Lisa answered, “Yea, they left a couple of hours ago.”

Josh started to walk away, grumbling to himself. He was clearly frustrated.

Lisa put down her book. “Josh, come sit.” She sat up enough to pat the cushion beside her, “We need to talk.”

Lisa took a deep breath, then began with, “I just want you to know, before last night, I’ve never cheated on your dad. I love you and your dad more than anything else in the world.”

Josh seemed unimpressed, so Lisa continued, “I’ll tell you everything if that’s what you want. No secrets.”

Josh didn’t say anything, but did make a slight nod. Lisa took that as a sign for her to continue.

Lisa took another deep breath before continuing, “My plan was to come home after work, so I could spend time with you. I just ... I wanted to reconnect with you.”

Josh smirked, “I guess you got your wish cause we sure connected last night.”

Lisa started to say something, but paused a few seconds. She felt her face flush, “Fucking is not what I meant.”

Eager to move the conversation along, Josh blurted out the question he really cared about, “So, why did you fuck that guy at the bar?” His mom looked a bit puzzled, which made Josh scowl.

“Yea, I heard you on the voice mail you left on my phone. You had a condom in your purse? Tell me again how you don’t cheat on dad.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.