Phone Mail - Cover

Phone Mail

Copyright© 2018 by Clowns

Chapter 8

Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Unintentionally tracking a mother's night out

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Drunk/Drugged   Rape   Cheating   Slut Wife   Mother   Son   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Big Breasts  

Lisa was in a daze, both from the alcohol still in her system and from what her son had said outside, “Let’s go inside and fuck her.”

But for the boys, the excitement was building rapidly. Why wouldn’t they take Lisa’s nonresponse as confirmation?

So, Lisa just stood there, naked and numb, and watched her son remove his shorts and t-shirt. Sitting back onto the couch, he raised his arms to invite his mom to join him.

With a little direction from Steve, Lisa found herself standing in front of her son, between his spread legs. She found she couldn’t look away from his cock, so big and rigid.

She started to reach out, to touch it, but then she remembered who it belonged to. Looking up, she saw her son staring back at her. A look of pure lust stared back at her. She felt her eyes begin to tear up. What was she doing? This was her son.

Out of the corner of her eye, she caught the bottle coming towards her. She felt the glass bottle touch her lips as she watched it tip up and pour the hot liquid into her mouth. Tim was feeding her tequila.

She quickly swallowed two big gulps before the bottle was raised again and she drank more of the hot liquid.

Hands on her shoulder guided her down to her knees and with a gentle push forward, she felt her hands being guided up to the sides of her breasts, pushing them together. Looking down, she saw the tip of the hard cock poking out from her cleavage.

Though the voices seemed far away, she could make out a loud moan as she felt the cock slide up and down between her breasts. She was being tit fucked.

A hand on the back of her head slowly pushed down until the end of the cock bumped up into her lips. Allowing her lips to part, the cock entered. Her lips closed automatically, and she began to suck.

It wasn’t long before she felt hands grab her roughly by the hair and pull her down onto the cock. She felt the tip of the cock enter her throat and begin to twitch. While the liquid before was hot, this liquid was warm. And it was gooey.

As the cock continued to twitch in her throat, Lisa realized she couldn’t breathe. She began to panic, trying to pull herself free, but the hands held her tight.

Finally, when she thought she would pass out, the hands released her, and she fell back onto the floor.

The room was spinning, and she thought she might get sick, but then she felt a body press down on her. Someone was sucking on her breasts. She tried to focus, but then everything faded to black.

“Dude, are those tits amazing or what?” It was Tim.

As much as Josh wanted to stay pissed at his friends, he had to agree, “God yes, they’re amazing. Even better than I imagined.”

Josh feasted and played with the massive jugs until he felt the blood begin to fill his cock once again. Lining up, Josh gave a big thrust forward and sunk all ten inches in a single stroke.

Lisa eyes popped open as her body lurched up, “Oh God!”

For the next several minutes, Josh left nothing back as he pounded his cock into his mom. For her part, Lisa could do nothing but try to hold on. To anything she could grasp. His shoulders, his butt, his back. She even tried grabbing the carpet.

Tim and Steve could only stand there in awe as their friend pounded away. It was like watching wild animals.

Then, Lisa let out a shriek. Her eyes rolled up into the back of her head. Every muscle in her body seemed to tense up.

The feeling of her pussy spasming on his cock slowly radiated to the rest of his entire body, “Oh God! I’m cumming!”

Josh collapsed on top of his mom’s passed out body. He lay there as his cock continued to twitch as the last of his load made it’s way into his mom’s pussy. With a squeeze of each of her tits, he pulled out with a ‘‘pop’ and slid over to sit by the coach, “Wow!”.

Tim pulled down his pants and wasted no time taking his place between the MILF’s legs. Josh started to say something, but then thought against it. Let his friends have their fun/

Tim was soon replaced by Steve, and then the cycle began again. As for Lisa, she faded in and out of consciousness as the boys continued fucking her throughout the rest of the night.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.